Kontrolfreq
+50|6595|Cambridge UK
The thing i'd like most from 1.3 is for all the whining to stop... Why can't you just enjoy the game intead of trying to change it?
pwned7
+53|6569
well i know one thing ide like them to change, or maybe add.
Punkbuster is good, but why dont they add a n00bBuster??? this could be used to catch out n00bs at their least expected time! And when ever some1 gets kicked for being a noob, it says it in a massive bright green font in the midle of every1's screen. 2 weeks ban minimum i reckon

examples of people that could be caught out is medics that dont offer aid, or support that dont offer ammo, or the noobs that use the M95 to TK ppl in the choppers so they can get their turn. hehe just imagine BF2 without those ppl
T0rr3nt
+54|6567|Michigan

Rizen_Ji wrote:

Spark wrote:

Red-Blue bug fix - I'm not that fussed. I AM fussed, however, with the red bug on VEHICLES - because  you can't tell a thing about who they are. So, automatic tk and usually punished. Hopefully they can fix this.
i agree, the red bug isn't a big deal on the infantry, even if you've been playing for about 30 min you should be able to distinguish the difference in uniforms. but the serious big problem is armor and air units... you can maybe 50/50 chance tell by the type of vehicle it is. but that's a 50/50 and most of the time you lose the 50/50.
thats what they make a mini-map for. check it before strafing and bombing. or what i do, make a pass at kind of a low altitude to check, circle around, and do what you have to do.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6759|Human Meat Shield

Kontrolfreq wrote:

The thing i'd like most from 1.3 is for all the whining to stop... Why can't you just enjoy the game intead of trying to change it?
Amen to that!
stefdom3
+0|6563
The ability to pick vehicles up with a rope when you're in a helicopter like you could in BF: Vietnam.
Stanners_UK-NI
+1|6658
- I would like assualt to be stronger, medic unlock is better, i wuold like a stronger M16 that could fire on Automatic
- only one claymore for snipers, that can be blown up
- better guns on black hawk and other big choppers
- modifying player appearence would be cool- just not height, then we would all be hard to hit midgets
- Cluster bombs on planes
-tracer rounds
Krisgebis
+4|6617|Denmark
Spark wrote:
Red-Blue bug fix - I'm not that fussed. I AM fussed, however, with the red bug on VEHICLES - because  you can't tell a thing about who they are. So, automatic tk and usually punished. Hopefully they can fix this.

i agree, the red bug isn't a big deal on the infantry, even if you've been playing for about 30 min you should be able to distinguish the difference in uniforms. but the serious big problem is armor and air units... you can maybe 50/50 chance tell by the type of vehicle it is. but that's a 50/50 and most of the time you lose the 50/50.

Rizen_Ji wrote:
thats what they make a mini-map for. check it before strafing and bombing. or what i do, make a pass at kind of a low altitude to check, circle around, and do what you have to do."

If the redtag bug is in effect, the vehicle will appear as hostile, IN EVERY WAY. It won´t show up in the minimap and the icon will show them as a valid target!
Further more, you cant guess on friendly or unfriendly vehicle, because players often steal vehicles from the opposite team, so it may be your tank, hummer whatever, but with a mean and nasty MEC or Chinise behind the wheel.

Im for the squad hopping removal, it may ruin the way some people has getting used to play the game, but I totally agree with the previous stated quote, and find it to be a rather lame tactic.

Aside from this I would only like claymore to be removable by some means (very good suggestions have already been posted), the blackhawk minigun to slightly increase in power and for bugfix, bugfix, bugfix....

Sry for the long read, whoever has come this far :-)

Ps. I LOVE THIS GAME :-D
rgraze
+6|6662
Stop vehicles from exploding twice.  Do something for the assault class.  I rarely see any one using this class anymore.
OSS-CAPT-SPEIRS
+13|6722|Orange County, CA
I think tracked AA Vehicles should have active radar just like the UAV.  I hate having to constantly be doing turret 360's in an aircraft intensive map.
Empathy
+12|6691

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

Red/Blue bug Fix
Fix when Missles Go After Friendly Targets Instead of Enemys (Missles will Refuse Contact with Enemy Jets)
C4 on Spec. Ops 3 uses instead of 5
2 Points for Blowing Commander Tools
Running Somone Over in a Vehicle Dosen't Count as a TeamKill, Only when you shoot them.
Reduced Explosion on Helecopters when they Blow Up
J-10 Less Health.
Claymors Able to be Removed with Grenades (Readminister'd)
Reduced Range on Chinese Shotgun
New Sniper Rifle - Less Damage, Faster Re-arm.
10 Rockets in a Helecopter instead of 8
TV Missles Reduced to 5 Total.
If all you play is Karkand, Your game informs you that your a Faggot.

This is all I can think of now...
100% agreed
Metamort
+19|6675

G3|Genius wrote:

I don't think we should reduce the number of C4 packs...as it is, sometimes it takes 3 to take out the UAV, for some reason I don't know

I thought they said that a sniper would be able to disarm enemy claymores and spec ops would be able to disable C4...I think that would be cool

Sometimes I swear I fire a SRAW the second before I die, but the missile never gets there.  That needs to be fixed...either don't show me the shot got off, or make sure the missile gets to its target.

I agree, definitely more smoke bombs.  There's no reason why the F2000 can carry more flashbangs than the M16 can of smokebombs.

I don't know if they fixed this already, but they should have your TK count reset after every round rather than build and build and build, because if you play the same server for hours, you will accumulate accidental TK's, and it sucks to be kicked because of some pointless TK just because the threshold was reached over 3 hours.

There should be some way for autobalance to exclude idlers.  Nothin like a 10 on 10, when you have 4 idlers and the other team has none.
+1 karma for the good post and because your sig has Calvin and Hobbes

I agree with 2 points for UAV and Scan, keep Arty at one point and make it take one C4 to take it out maybe?

Make shooting down the UAV one or two points. I know some people think it's not possible but this would A) proove whether or not it's the player destroying it B) give me some incentive for going after it in a jet.
Gladiator08
Russell Crowe's Loin Cloth
+49|6703|Philadelphia, PA
i want sharks with laser beams on their heads
exodus-17
+2|6563
Ok w00t my favorite topic here we go.

Artillary that actually works mabe? Its ok aginst infantry but have you ever actually seen a artillary strike? Talk about a light show.

The locking on to another friendly jet or helo is realistic if it misses its original target because the missle is still searching for a target.

More cutomization would be nice. Picking your nades, gun. It would be cool if you can pick silencers, grips,scopes, laser sights. Pritty much being able to pick whatever you want that u already are offered plus more.

Bombs.....need i say more? For the noobs probably. Ok bombs need more power, but not as easy as it is. Probably give you just one to make it even.

That bug when you jump out off of a building and you just dont feel like pulling your parachute that day...

When you shoot a rocket at a buggy coming right at you and it goes straight though it....WTF mate

People not being able to complain about base rayping. Its your base and you spawn there. Most of the time im there to keep someone from repairing  your artillary and UAV.

Bigger blast radius with the helocopter missles. Also add 2 more to the 8.

making it possible to not have to switch over to play between special forces and regular.

The sniper on Spceical Firces to be able to carry the grapple and the zip line.

There  you go.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6706

Gladiator08 wrote:

i want sharks with laser beams on their heads
pppfff i want ninja class w/ katanas w/ stealth camo and can deflect bullets w/ their katanas and only i can use it
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
mads
+22|6570|haderslev, denmark
I'm only asking for one thing - LOOSE THE GODDAMN 3 WIN LOSS RATIO IN WAR COLLEGE RIBBON... please..
Duncan1234
+5|6593
tier 3 unlocks(FAMAS 4 medic, BF2SF SAS G36K 4 spec ops)

claymores can be destroyed with grenades

red name tag bug needs 2 be fixed

fighter/bomber laser guided missles need faster lock on

more tv guided missles on attack choppers

miniguns need 2 do more damage

n sum more stuff needs 2 be done just cnt think of them
Ikuza
Commander Disconnect
+-1|6790

OSS-CAPT-SPEIRS wrote:

I think tracked AA Vehicles should have active radar just like the UAV.  I hate having to constantly be doing turret 360's in an aircraft intensive map.
A limited UAV that only tracks flyers and deploys the same way you usually "pop smoke" but with maybe a slightly longer recharge time would be nice.  An all the time UAV that sees everything would be unbalancing.
DSRTurtle
+56|6676
It should track flyers in 360 degrees.  with the range of of a uav all the time.  It really wouldn't give you that much of advantage.  The flyers already try to avoid AA anyways.
rgraze
+6|6662
New AT unlock.... Stingers
xaven
+25|6724|Berlin

rgraze wrote:

New AT unlock.... Stingers
new commander function: the red button for a nuclear strike... lol.

but seriously: what I want is fix the bugs and leave the gameplay.
Zukabazuka
+23|6676
Everyone who says Assault kit is weak should quit playing it, their guns are the best one in the entire game. I get killed by them more than the other classes also you have a grenade launcher. You have a bodyarmor to, what more do you guys ask for, its hard allready to take down assault.

Blackhawk can kill though you need a good pilot and need to know where to aim but better aim would be better,

"I thought they said that a sniper would be able to disarm enemy claymores and spec ops would be able to disable C4...I think that would be cool"
The reason why it wasn't implented was because it was full of bugs.
G.I.JOE¤MFA¤
+3|6720|Wherever Uncle Sams Needs Me.
enemy uav spotted
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6675|The Netherlands

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

fix the server connection error bug... thats what stops me from playing bf2
I agree it really destroys the gameplay

+1 for u
E^vo1
+-1|6716|Canada
All I really want is a new map... DC Urban Seige !!! That was THE best map ever for BF1942 (DC mod).
DecJW
Webhoster
+38|6574
I want tanks to be easier to destroy - and that they dont get kill points for killing people (just like artillery)

Im getting really annoyed with the amount of tank whores out there who are just too hard to kill of when they kill you as you spawn!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard