JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6325|England
Rape her.

Just throwing it out there.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5701|College Park, MD
i told a girl I want to impregnate her on FB chat and she went offline, she hasn't been online since, and I can't see her pix anymore

did i mess up
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

could be - did you tell her you were inviting a friend?
rdx-fx
+955|6591

-Sh1fty- wrote:

So I had a very nice conversation via MSN with the girl I like. We spoke about relationships. Then she asked me if I had anybody in mind. She knows I like her so I was surprised she asked that. I said I didn't want to talk about it and she asked why.

I replied with, "The girl I like is amazing, and I wouldn't want to lose my friendship with her over something stupid."

Then I asked her what she thought about relationships and she said she wasn't ready to have a boyfriend at the moment. Sucks to be me.
If you're friends, then be friends and drop the weight of 'relationship' out of it.

Hang out with her, have fun, see a movie, enjoy each other's company.

You know what the only real difference between that and being her boyfriend is?
Not much - she's not doing you, and as a friend, you can call her on her bullshit when it gets too deep.

Boyfriends have to listen to a certain quota of bullshit - 'just friends' can say "y'know, you've got the deepest problems of all time an imma let you finish, yo.. but this hot chic with the best tits EVAH is on line 2, so gottagokthxbye"

Truly just drop the relationship bullshit, and just enjoy her company as a friend.
rdx-fx
+955|6591

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

i told a girl I want to impregnate her on FB chat and she went offline, she hasn't been online since, and I can't see her pix anymore

did i mess up
She's on her way to your house with a wedding ring, a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20, and 2 one-way tickets to Vegas
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6716|Riva, MD

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

did i mess up
No reason to be a dick now
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

rdx-fx wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

So I had a very nice conversation via MSN with the girl I like. We spoke about relationships. Then she asked me if I had anybody in mind. She knows I like her so I was surprised she asked that. I said I didn't want to talk about it and she asked why.

I replied with, "The girl I like is amazing, and I wouldn't want to lose my friendship with her over something stupid."

Then I asked her what she thought about relationships and she said she wasn't ready to have a boyfriend at the moment. Sucks to be me.
If you're friends, then be friends and drop the weight of 'relationship' out of it.

Not much - she's not doing you, and as a friend, you can call her on her bullshit when it gets too deep.

Boyfriends have to listen to a certain quota of bullshit - 'just friends' can say "y'know, you've got the deepest problems of all time an imma let you finish, yo.. but this hot chic with the best tits EVAH is on line 2, so gottagokthxbye"

Truly just drop the relationship bullshit, and just enjoy her company as a friend.
That's a pretty crucial part I'd say.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6622|Little Bentcock

rdx-fx wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

tbh.

The only real difference between a relationship and a friendship is intimacy, and you guys are far too young to be doing anything that an adult would see as 'intimate'. So basically you guys are just gonna be friends with a different title, but when it ends you aren't gonna be friends any more. Stay as friends and you'll always be friends.
rdx-fx
+955|6591

Adams_BJ wrote:

rdx-fx wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

tbh.

The only real difference between a relationship and a friendship is intimacy, and you guys are far too young to be doing anything that an adult would see as 'intimate'. So basically you guys are just gonna be friends with a different title, but when it ends you aren't gonna be friends any more. Stay as friends and you'll always be friends.
Shhh..

That's the direction I was trying to point him in, and getting him to the other side of having a friendly non-sexual relationship with a girl.
Now if you go and tell him that...

Last edited by rdx-fx (2010-05-30 04:14:24)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6622|Little Bentcock

rdx-fx wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

rdx-fx wrote:

tbh.

Shhh..

That's the direction I was trying to point him in, and getting him to the other side of having a friendly non-sexual relationship with a girl.
Now if you go and tell him that...
mybad
Lai
+186|6151

rdx-fx wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Wait a minute!

So she already knows Sh1fty- likes her, she pretty much asks him a straight question,.. Sh1fty- then fails to provide a straight answer, even though both he and the girl know one, and calls it "something stupid". Sh1fty- is then faced with what by the majority of replies is identified as rejection and feels dissapointed.

A.) The majority of the replies might be right, but they might also be wrong in interpreting the girl's comments as rejecting in essence.
B.) Considering Sh1fty-'s initial stance, chances of a predominantly possitive attitude being taken and/or maintained by the girl were minimal.
C.) Both of the above statements are correct.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716
Assholes always win. I got fucked over by being a nice guy. FFS warmed up someones bed for them.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6755|Scotland

Cybargs wrote:

Assholes always win. I got fucked over by being a nice guy. FFS warmed up someones bed for them.
Welcome to the sad world of life.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Zimmer wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Welcome to the sad world of life.
Payback will be a bitch though lol. BF killer moves ftw.

Note: The chick doesn't have a BF, but shes shagging some other dude currently. I is be making moves lel.

Last edited by Cybargs (2010-05-30 12:26:18)

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Wreckognize
+294|6485

Cybargs wrote:

story of my life
Lai
+186|6151

Wreckognize wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

story of my life
.., yet I refuse to turn into one myself. Some may call it stubborn even naïve, I call it pride.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Lai wrote:

Wreckognize wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

story of my life
.., yet I refuse to turn into one myself. Some may call it stubborn even naïve, I call it pride.
Act like an asshole, but don't be one at heart.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

Lai wrote:

Wreckognize wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

story of my life
I like being an asshole.
Lai
+186|6151

Cybargs wrote:

Lai wrote:

Wreckognize wrote:

story of my life
Act like an asshole, but don't be one at heart.
True, works.

Simply don't want to do that anymore though. If I don't care, I don't. If I do, I do.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5483|Bolingbrook, Illinois
so, theres this one girl that really likes me.  shes polish like me.  however, shes straight out of poland, and barely speaks any english, and my polish is sort of awkward and rusty.  our conversations usually suck really badly, but its slowly getting better i guess.  anything i can do to keep the conversations flowing i guess?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

Play her this clip until she learns it

Or go down on her.

Last edited by ghettoperson (2010-05-31 18:49:46)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

ghettoperson wrote:

Or go down on her.
the only English she'd learn is "wrong hole"
Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|6234|Texas
Focus on your grades. None of this girl business.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

Yellowman03 wrote:

Focus on your grades. None of this girl business.
gay + career > straight + minimum wage job
Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|6234|Texas
What are you insinuating burnzz?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard