Broodbeleg
+34|5843|The Netherlands
I imported my zune HD almost a month ago. I really like it, but not all my video's are recognized by the software/zune. So I tried Microsoft Expression Encoder today. It had presets for the zune HD (and the dock, which I have too), so it was easy setting it up. When I imported a file the video turned green and after the encoding the video was still green, but the audio was good. So I uninstalled it again and I'm ready to try something else that doesnt turn my video green. Which software do you guys use to encode your videos to a zune-friendly file and not turning it green?

Last edited by Broodbeleg (2010-05-29 10:06:19)

CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6609|Medford, WI

Broodbeleg wrote:

I imported my zune HD almost a month ago. I really like it, but not all my video's are recognized by the software/zune. So I tried Microsoft Expression Encoder today. It had presets for the zune HD (and the dock, which I have too), so it was easy setting it up. When I imported a file the video turned green and after the encoding the video was still green, but the audio was good. So I uninstalled it again and I'm ready to try something else that doesnt turn my video green. Which software do you guys use to encode your videos to a zune-friendly file and not turning it green?
you shouldn't have to with the update, put them in a folder that your zune watches for videos and it should be good to go for the zune already
alexb
<3
+590|5930|Kentucky, USA

Broodbeleg wrote:

http://www.brothersoft.com/twins-video- … 61862.html
Broodbeleg
+34|5843|The Netherlands
^didnt work.

And I acquired the full version of microsoft expression encoder and it works now.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6591|132 and Bush

I really want the 64, but fack.. I just don't think it's worth $350 usd
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard