baggs
+732|6205

burnzz wrote:

Listen people - there is no magic formula - nothing you say, do, wear or anything that will guarantee any particular girl/woman will like you. and almost all of you are forgetting about time - if you want a long term relationship, invest the time and don't give up.

if you aren't willing to put time in, shut the fuck up, pick up your keys and your wallet and

get a hooker . . .
thing is tho burnzz, if these idiots spent less time on the internet those things might just occur to them.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6579|Columbus, OH
Singing or reciting Lady GaGa lyrics will not help you any either so STOP* the madness

*typo

Last edited by loubot (2010-05-26 15:55:58)

Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6000|Vortex Ring State
Also, don't be a fucking prick and mess with their feelings just for the hell of it.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6327|England

Trotskygrad wrote:

Also, don't be a fucking prick and mess with their feelings just for the hell of it.
Its generally the other way round for most people...
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6000|Vortex Ring State

JakAttaK wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

Its generally the other way round for most people...
Well, unless she's doing it to you.

Another tip: trying to be thoughtful can never go wrong.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6133|Scotland!

baggs wrote:

burnzz wrote:

Listen people - there is no magic formula - nothing you say, do, wear or anything that will guarantee any particular girl/woman will like you. and almost all of you are forgetting about time - if you want a long term relationship, invest the time and don't give up.

if you aren't willing to put time in, shut the fuck up, pick up your keys and your wallet and

get a hooker . . .
thing is tho burnzz, if these idiots spent less time on the internet those things might just occur to them.
It took me a year to talk away my face before I got the girl I wanted
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

I have no idea what that means.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6490|Gogledd Cymru

Build the courage.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6722|Sydney, Australia

Zimmer wrote:

Or you ask her when the fuck she isn't busy. Jesus.

If she 'doesn't know', then leave it, you're gonna get nowhere.
I don't think shifty will give up that easily..

Sooo how'd it go?
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6133|Scotland!

ghettoperson wrote:

I have no idea what that means.
means I'm ugly so it took ages to talk her into liking me
Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6172|New Austin, Not

-Sh1fty- wrote:

So basically, I'll just ask until she isn't busy. Which might annoy her -.-
It will annoy her. Keep it up and the slim chance you might have had will go out the window. It gives to impression that you are "clingy".
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

Rohirm wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

So basically, I'll just ask until she isn't busy. Which might annoy her -.-
It will annoy her. Keep it up and the slim chance you might have had will go out the window. It gives to impression that you are "clingy".
The more you ignore a hoe, the more she wants your dick. true fact.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

Cybargs wrote:

The more you ignore a hoe, the more she wants your dick. true fact.
sweet! there's a billion chinese Ho's i've ignored all my life!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
Let the bitches come to you, then you know you're a true pimp.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6236|S.A. Australia

Cybargs wrote:

Let the bitches come to you, then you know you're a true pimp.
and when they don't you'll know that you're a complete failure and you'll stop posting questions in here.
Serious Flex
Tetn1s
+59|6643|Los Angeles
Is dating a girl's friend to make that girl jealous a good idea?

Yes, its the same girl that I posted about a couple pages back.

I'm in a good position to ask that girl's friend out, even though im not too interested in her friend, I want that girl to see that she is fucking missing out on me, which will make her want me more....right?

I'm pretty sure the girl I like likes me, at least she did in the past, and I haven't done anything for her to not like me, but she stopped wanting to talk to me all the sudden, it's weird. I have asked her out twice, both times with a yes, but she always says she is busy whenever i suggest a date. I haven't talked to that girl for a while now, and now I want her to feel like she missed out on a great opportunity to be with me.

Or is it a bad idea? I was planning on trying to ask her out again next school year, and I thought maybe this would increase my chances on finally going out with her.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6781|Great Brown North
tell her to pick a date then
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

Nah, go out with her friend. Like not serious dating obvious, but go to a restaurant, see a movie, make out, whatever. It WILL get to her.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5914|...

Tetn1s wrote:

I'm in a good position to ask that girl's friend out, even though im not too interested in her friend, I want that girl to see that she is fucking missing out on me, which will make her want me more....right?

I'm pretty sure the girl I like likes me, at least she did in the past, and I haven't done anything for her to not like me, but she stopped wanting to talk to me all the sudden, it's weird. I have asked her out twice, both times with a yes, but she always says she is busy whenever i suggest a date. I haven't talked to that girl for a while now, and now I want her to feel like she missed out on a great opportunity to be with me.

Or is it a bad idea? I was planning on trying to ask her out again next school year, and I thought maybe this would increase my chances on finally going out with her.
hmmm...most girls have certain guidelines they follow about dating a guy who has already dated their friend.  If the girl's friend ends up actually liking you...you are probably never going to have a chance at the original girl...so, trying to use the girl's friend as a way to make her more interested is most likely going to backfire.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6522|Austin, Texas
yeah tuck's right, it could either a) work, b) not work and be a waste of your time, or c) pretty much remove all chances you'd ever have with her

it also depends highly on your age and their friendship and personalities. well whatever, good luck with your adventures
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

tuckergustav wrote:

Tetn1s wrote:

hmmm...most girls have certain guidelines they follow about dating a guy who has already dated their friend.  If the girl's friend ends up actually liking you...you are probably never going to have a chance at the original girl...so, trying to use the girl's friend as a way to make her more interested is most likely going to backfire.
That only counts if they bang, going for dinner together doesn't put him offlimits.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5914|...

ghettoperson wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

Tetn1s wrote:

That only counts if they bang, going for dinner together doesn't put him offlimits.
We are talking about girls here...in girl land, if your friend likes a boy, they are off limits...even if your friend tells you, "no, no...it was just a date...we only kissed...go ahead, go out with him."  This translates to..."I staked my claim on him.  If you even look at him, I will proceed to gossip about what a slutty whore you are for stealing the boy I like right out from under me."

I'm just sayin'...in guy land, it might be ok...but in girl land...it can be rough.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

thank god i've got a dork . . .
tuckergustav
+1,590|5914|...

burnzz wrote:

thank god i've got a dork . . .

Dorky women ARE the best.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

tuckergustav wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

We are talking about girls here...in girl land, if your friend likes a boy, they are off limits...even if your friend tells you, "no, no...it was just a date...we only kissed...go ahead, go out with him."  This translates to..."I staked my claim on him.  If you even look at him, I will proceed to gossip about what a slutty whore you are for stealing the boy I like right out from under me."

I'm just sayin'...in guy land, it might be ok...but in girl land...it can be rough.
Hmmm, I knew that was the case, but I figured it had to be more than going out to dinner once, they had to actually be seeing each other for a while. Although actually most girls are whores, and ignore these rules.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard