ghettoperson
Member
+1,943|6732

seymorebutts443 wrote:

pace51 wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:


least I'm not some goody two shoes piece of shit that regurgitates and plagiarizes everything I see.
See? Proving your compost profile. "Spews filth and lies", trying to get a reaction. And, don't you think if I cared about your "pace plagiarizes" lies, I would've thrown a massive tantrum by now? And I also would've been banned for plagiarism. So put two and two together. I'd treat you civiliy if you did the same.

You didnt even insult me with a flame warrior!
do i need to link the post where you clearly plagiarized uzique?
Do, I haven't read it.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6355
Man that site is gold. rofl.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6737

ghettoperson wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

pace51 wrote:


See? Proving your compost profile. "Spews filth and lies", trying to get a reaction. And, don't you think if I cared about your "pace plagiarizes" lies, I would've thrown a massive tantrum by now? And I also would've been banned for plagiarism. So put two and two together. I'd treat you civiliy if you did the same.

You didnt even insult me with a flame warrior!
do i need to link the post where you clearly plagiarized uzique?
Do, I haven't read it.
Zeek's was deleted I think I forgot what it was about, CoD1?
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6678|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

mtb0minime wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:


do i need to link the post where you clearly plagiarized uzique?
Do, I haven't read it.
Zeek's was deleted I think I forgot what it was about, CoD1?
yeah i tried looking for it, it got deleted.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6823
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6213|Carnoustie MASSIF
What would you guys say I am?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6580

gay.
ROGUEDD
BF2s. A Liberal Gang of Faggots.
+452|5471|Fuck this.
Uzi: Furious Typer and Ego

Mods: Royals.

Burnzz: Defiantly Godfather

someone do me
Make X-meds a full member, for the sake of 15 year old anal gangbang porn watchers everywhere!
baggs
Member
+732|6287

ROGUEDD wrote:

someone do me
sorry m8, i'm not gay.
ROGUEDD
BF2s. A Liberal Gang of Faggots.
+452|5471|Fuck this.
saw that coming
Make X-meds a full member, for the sake of 15 year old anal gangbang porn watchers everywhere!
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6661|Columbus, OH
I dunno myself. I just go on to chill and randomly talk
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6494|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6082|Vortex Ring State
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5871|Catherine Black

Kez wrote:

sergeriver when he was around http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/fanboy.htm
And War Man
And Shifty
And specialist
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6796|Purplicious Wisconsin

Finray wrote:

Kez wrote:

sergeriver when he was around http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/fanboy.htm
And War Man
And Shifty
And specialist
I ain't a fucking fanboy

I'm more like this http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warrio … ylhyde.htm
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6580

lol, Warman  has PMS . . .
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6082|Vortex Ring State

War Man wrote:

Finray wrote:

Kez wrote:

sergeriver when he was around http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/fanboy.htm
And War Man
And Shifty
And specialist
I ain't a fucking fanboy

I'm more like this http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warrio … ylhyde.htm
spot's taken, GTFO
CameronPoe
Member
+2,925|6638
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6796|Purplicious Wisconsin

Trotskygrad wrote:

War Man wrote:

Finray wrote:

And War Man
And Shifty
And specialist
I ain't a fucking fanboy

I'm more like this http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warrio … ylhyde.htm
spot's taken, GTFO
I'm not taking the spot which has unlimited slots. I just relate with the "play by rules" part. Quite frankly my category isn't listed. I don't have PMS

Last edited by War Man (2010-05-26 15:31:45)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
ROGUEDD
BF2s. A Liberal Gang of Faggots.
+452|5471|Fuck this.
Sure thing Wo man. *runs*
Make X-meds a full member, for the sake of 15 year old anal gangbang porn watchers everywhere!
pace51
Boom?
+194|5256|Markham, Ontario
Archer
rapes face
+161|6507|Canuckistan
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6551

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

pace, oh god pace.

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/lamer.htm
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6796|Purplicious Wisconsin
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warrio … butter.htm

Maybe I'm that, not sure. There isn't one for me right now but maybe there will be.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6556|6 6 4 oh, I forget

War Man wrote:

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/tirelessrebutter.htm

Maybe I'm that, not sure. There isn't one for me right now but maybe there will be.
No, this is you -> http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/weenie.htm

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard