JimKong
+31|6613|Ohio
Smart, sexy, successful. She even has her own religion. What more could a guy want?

http://media.spikedhumor.com/24864/insa … x_news.wmv
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6815|Germany / Saxony
Own religion?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
JimKong
+31|6613|Ohio
Click the link.
[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6711|Germany, Berlin
hi,

man, this women is simply confused....ran out of medicine.....seriously, i feel sorry for all the families that lost sons and daughters in Iraq and have to listen to this bi##h..

1on1killa
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
+121|6597|Britain and Damn proud of it!
Weeelllll if seen some fucked up people, but she is a total frickin asshat... 80% her own family? probably Inbred.... along with interbreeding with stray animals.... She also has a Smile that is horribly reminiscent of Cherie Blair....
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock
i like how she dodges the questions questioning her that contradict her beleifs. I thinks thats its creapy how she sits there and smiles
JimKong
+31|6613|Ohio
Bitch makes Ann Coulter seem like a... slightly... less... EVIL FUCKING BITCH!!!
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist
This just in:

Mr/Mrs? Shirley Phelps Roper a lead member of Westboro Baptist Church has gone on a crazed killing spree proclaming that it was 'The will of god' and 'That yonder potato told me to do it' she has so far killed several members of her own family that she believed to be imposters from the planet fuckwit, citzens of the Westboro and surrounding areas are advised to stay indoors as she is armed and dangerous, keep your children INDOORS and SAFE as she is most likely to attempt to eat them......

And now for something completely different...
raz
+22|6634|England, UK
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to smack her in the mouth so bad.

I mean, like.. even if she didn't even say anything.. The way she just sits there wid one ugly and evil grin!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Her voice.. everything about her!
JimKong
+31|6613|Ohio

raz wrote:

I mean, like.. even if she didn't even say anything.. The way she just sits there wid one ugly and evil grin!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Her voice.. everything about her!
Admit it, for a second there you were trying to picture her naked.
=|A mere Shadow|=
The Anarchist

JimKong wrote:

raz wrote:

Lol

i suppose if you stare really hard........ O_O  OMFG SOMEONE GOUGE OUT MY EYES!!
coldtoast
+12|6589|uk
what a frickin idiot, i wana kick her in the head..
raz
+22|6634|England, UK

JimKong wrote:

raz wrote:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO.

+1 for Humor
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6680|Sweden
This really creeps me out.. Her father started www.godhatessweden.com so he's well knows over here
And should those reporters really say to her that shes "nutty" and "crazy" and stuff? Shouldn't they be like neutral and just listen to her crap?

Last edited by Sh1fty2k5 (2006-05-01 01:52:16)

-Gunsmoke-
+165|6606|South Jersey
i thought it was funny hiw towards the end he says"im a christian" and then she interrupts for the 574853581th time and says "no, you're not but what's your question?"....BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH!!!
jamiecracker
+17|6718|Wollongong,Australia
wow that was inasane if that happened here they would be beaten
herrr_smity
+156|6598|space command ur anus

JimKong wrote:

Smart, sexy, successful. She even has her own religion. What more could a guy want?

http://media.spikedhumor.com/24864/insa … x_news.wmv
ill bet she sucks d... every day of the week and does it like a champion.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard