SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6664|The darkside of Denver
Morning y'all.  What happened to your ankle ig?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6502

didja get snowed on Sonder?
SonderKommando
Nope.  It was windy as hell yesterday thought.  70mph in some areas, still in the high sixties though.
pace51
Boom?
+194|5178|Markham, Ontario

phishsux wrote:

god fucking damnit. i still cant walk on my ankle, and i need to move the rest of my shit
Did you break it doing something boring? Or attempting a "Bruce willis" stunt?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5478|Ventura, California

pace51 wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

No it's a completely different game. Basically you have guns that take at least one magazine to kill people, but you have abilities and if you time the abilities just right you can kill them quicker or stuff.

BF-Heroes is the ultimate customization game. You can do whatever the heck you want and model your abilities, weapons and character's clothing to your playing style. It's tons of fun, and it's FREE.

If you pay money you can get better clothing and weapons though.
EA should pay you as an advertiser

Total customization sounds good though. I heard there are planes modeled after the messerschmitt  bf109 which interests me
The BF109 in the game is the most fun to fly, but planes in BF-Heroes are a joke. They do very little since they only have machine guns, so you have to strafe tanks. You can kill a tank with one strafe, you can wing-clip enemy players easily, and it only takes a burst to down an enemy plane. The real problem is the planes are susceptible to EVERYTHING. I took several down today with just my pistol. So basically, snipers are just a planes worst enemy because you can kill them from anywhere on the map.

You can invest in repair widgets to counter this but it's still annoying.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
pace51
Boom?
Taking planes down with pistols? Whaaaaaa...?

WTF
WTF
WTF

Are the planes customizeable? And how many? Is there just a bf109 and a spitfire or a P-51 or something?

Last edited by pace51 (2010-05-25 07:42:28)

seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6600|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

pace51 wrote:

WTF
WTF
WTF

Are the planes customizeable? And how many? Is there just a bf109 and a spitfire or a P-51 or something?
Let me get that for you.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6475
i am FINIIIIISHED

30 hours of non-stop typing, 7,500 words, 2 letters and tons of dumb referencing/bibliographies

now a 2 hour car journey to deliver them awaits

YEEEEES
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
SonderKommando

Uzique wrote:

i am FINIIIIISHED

30 hours of non-stop typing, 7,500 words, 2 letters and tons of dumb referencing/bibliographies

now a 2 hour car journey to deliver them awaits

YEEEEES
Fuck ya Uzi, so you didnt give up?  You should be fucking proud man, I bet you feel great right now!
phishsux
­
+131|5137

SonderKommando wrote:

rolled the shit out of it playing basketball yesterday
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6475
it's more than late - later than the department would have preferred actually . . .

but i had shit to get through, states of mind and recovery to work through. it was done as soon as i felt well and confident enough to do it - and done as fast as possible, by god, that was a typing marathon. im proud of finishing off what i missed out of principle, yeah, even if they get strict about it and decide not to accept the submission. mentally ive closed the chapter and i can actually enjoy summer now without feeling like i have shit hanging over me.

thanks man .

Last edited by Uzique (2010-05-25 07:53:40)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

seymorebutts443 wrote:

pace51 wrote:

WTF
WTF
WTF

Let me get that for you.
Stop being a douche bag seymorebutts443.

Pace51, you need to watch some youtube videos of the plane gameplay to figure out what I'm talking about. This isn't proper WW2 fighter simulators. It's a "Comic" FPS game where tanks shooting make a funny PEWWWW sound and there's cartoonish stuff.

The planes are the BF109 and the Spitfire. It's basically Royals (British Army) vs Nationals (Nazional = nazi). You can sit on the wings of the planes.

Here let me show you some examples of what I'm talking about.

Here's the trailer for the map equivalent to Strike at Karkand.

Some plane gameplay

RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6742|Oxferd Ohire

-Sh1fty- wrote:

seymorebutts443 wrote:

pace51 wrote:

WTF
WTF
WTF

Let me get that for you.
Stop being a douche bag seymorebutts443.

Pace51, you need to watch some youtube videos of the plane gameplay to figure out what I'm talking about. This isn't proper WW2 fighter simulators. It's a "Comic" FPS game where tanks shooting make a funny PEWWWW sound and there's cartoonish stuff.

The planes are the BF109 and the Spitfire. It's basically Royals (British Army) vs Nationals (Nazional = nazi). You can sit on the wings of the planes.

Here let me show you some examples of what I'm talking about.

Here's the trailer for the map equivalent to Strike at Karkand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsTT5J8DSds

Some plane gameplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGq2H-iyEDE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIjMjeT0Y5Y
well pace still could have looked around the internet at the game
but butts is being an ass
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6626|London, England

phishsux wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

That happened to me playing football awhile ago, ankle just sort of collapsed on itself out of nowhere. Hurt like a bitch and was swollen for some time, I was practically disabled... still didn't go to the hospital for it though...I should have but I had bandages at home and it healed itself
pace51
Boom?
Hmm. So the entire air combat consists of lining up for long strafes? I actually like that idea... though not the urealistic part about any weapon killing planes. I know its a game, but they should do what BF2 did and voided the damage that small arms fire can do on planes. Wow, nice banking though. Aw well. Cartoonish battles often end hilariously though, so thats k I guess.

Hmmm. Not a lot of weapon choices, but looks interesting.
pace51
Boom?

RTHKI wrote:

but butts is being an ass
Sorry, The irony of that made me lol.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6678|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Cool, I just bought a bike.  Im eating fruit like im a zoo animal, I am gonna lose my belly
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I just filmed a quick uncut round of Victory Village. So I'll put that up so you guys can see what it's like, (Those of you who've never played, duh).
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6494|Gogledd Cymru

Sup mekkle.
phishsux
­
+131|5137

Mekstizzle wrote:

phishsux wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

That happened to me playing football awhile ago, ankle just sort of collapsed on itself out of nowhere. Hurt like a bitch and was swollen for some time, I was practically disabled... still didn't go to the hospital for it though...I should have but I had bandages at home and it healed itself
i have so much shit i need to do this week. couldnt have happened at a worse time. hopefully ill be able to walk on it by tomorrow. its not too swollen, so i think ill be ok in a day or 2. just glad i have some roxis to ease the pain. wish i had a gf to make me sandwiches tho
Its probably being discussed/ed next door in Ds&T but are the Korens gonna start kicking off soon or what?  You lot know ya shit and what not, you tell me

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100525/twl … d0ae9.html
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
lololololololol

N. Korea will get steamrolled if a war starts.
Who by Shifty?  Will us lot and you lot try and join in?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6626|London, England
South Korea would get messed up pretty badly though, everyone knows North Korea couldn't possibly hope to beat South Korea (and all its allies, which includes USA) but what they can do is mess South Korea up in a massive huge way, which is enough of a deterrence.
So do you reckon they just showing off Mek, flexing their muscles like?

What is the % of this kicking off into a war?

30%?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard