An7 NZ
+20|6582|Christchurch NewZealand
I think i am but... what do you think...... http://bf2s.com/player/61743721/

Edit: i am not attention seeking. i want tips on weakness etc. not flamers mmk?

Last edited by An7 NZ (2006-05-02 00:39:38)

Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6642|Derby, England

An7 NZ wrote:

Sure Looks good 2 me so far Peace Boris
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6798|England
Its hard to tell when all you play is Karkand.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6661|The Netherlands

Kobrakai wrote:

whats wrong with that?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6771

Kobrakai wrote:

How can that be?  A lot of people suck Firestorms cock and that is all he does.
DavidianCox
...from the internet
+60|6667|Birmingham
karkand imo has gone down a few pegs, i prefer sharqi but i do prefer some of the none city maps. [but i have played on karkand the most]
l::.:LIAM:.::l
+139|6682|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
your pretty good nice spm + expert knife bage
but youve had a lot of losses
your good
Haxorsist
Snoring drooler
+3|6748|Snoreway

Kobrakai wrote:

I agree. You seem to play very well at Karkand, but the maps are so different that it's hard to tell if you're a good all-round player if you only play Karkand.
David2006
+1|6583

An7 NZ wrote:

not bad on Karkand
slicknic
+145|6636
your better than the average pubber for sure, but idont know what good is

fyi im 99% sure, u can get the best spm by playing on karkand... dont believe me? well this is my 'karkand' accnt http://bf2s.com/player/68438706/  just for testing purposes and heres my 'everywhere' accnt  http://bf2s.com/player/59073477/

5spm to 3  (it used to be lower but i started playing karkand to pass up 3 spm ;p)
gimp-pf
+80|6676
very intresting slick but how the hell did u get 485 for B.R. at Karkand its usually a fast map
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6753|Malaga, España
Nothing is wrong with karkand

I mostly play Urban Map Cycle.

the thing i love off Karkland is the Heat combat action that going on. the points are nice too but i hate walking half the map just to get my ass bombed away
slicknic
+145|6636
yea that was a pistol/knife server ... shock paddles ftw ^^  i  normally play on 16 man karkand server and get around 100 pts   

edit plus they had it on 64man server w/ 16 people =/   pretty cheap but i kinda wanted to see how high i could get..and for some reason round ended when tickets were 45-44

Last edited by slicknic (2006-04-30 06:31:40)

-={Cpt}=-Nico
+4|6817|NW, England
I wouldn't call that an everywhere account lol, you havent played more than ten hours on some maps.
Nice scores though matey.

For me, sharqster is the best map for points grabbing.

Last edited by -={Cpt}=-Nico (2006-04-30 06:30:41)

slicknic
+145|6636
yea i dont like playing slow crappy maps =/  8 maps i do have over 10
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6847|Finland
You are just as good as you think you are.
Sgt.Zubie
+77|6585
You're definately good in armor.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6590|England
tbh to be a good player you need to be good at all maps .

you also need to improve your teamplay aswell as most of your time looks like your a apc/tank whore on karkand .

also you need to work on your accracey imho and so do i mine is low at 21% but yours is lower .

i think like me you are a average player nothing special although your spm and kd are ok but what do you expect from playing karkand ..

Captured CP  301
Capture Assist  318
Defended CP  161

your flag capture is very poor tbh to be a good all round player you need to work in a team

http://bf2s.com/player/60002016/

Captured CP  3,046
Capture Assist  1,299
Defended CP  456

there's mine and iam 3000 points behind you m8 and i think iam low-mid skill .

so you good ??nah not yet but you will get there like all of us will .

and tbh sharqui poons karkand not so many armour whores there thinking they are pro-gamers .

Last edited by [netsas]knight (2006-04-30 06:44:55)

lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6839|Denver colorado

Kobrakai wrote:

omg, if i was you id be the most sick of that map out of anyone
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6590|England
And on another note i find anyone who plays on a knife/pistol server rather sad in earning points/medals that way .It's just another way of cheating imho ,if you can get the badge your after the proper way dont bother going for it because to me you just look like a noob for getting that way.
-={Cpt}=-Nico
+4|6817|NW, England
I understand where your coming from here knight, but i don't get the part you think this guy apc/tank whores when he has only got 20 odd hours in tank.

Just because people might not have many team points on there stats may not mean there not teamplayers.
The person might be the guy covering his squaddies who are capturing a flag.

Im not disagreeing with you, this is just my opinion.

Last edited by -={Cpt}=-Nico (2006-04-30 07:01:27)

benben10
+20|6724
i think kit and vehicle times and map times are a good measure of skill. i have done my share of whoring but its been in all kinds of stuff. be in the infamous wake J-10 flying super god, or the average karkand armor whore spawn camper. yes i started of as a medic whore but since then i have religiously whored out everyother class and have come to despise the unbalanced nature of a medic.

this is me
http://www.bf2s.com/player/44318977/

look at my crappy spm and accuracy, but i promise youi can put up a fight against even the best of them out there. i am not claiming to be the best. just that i can be a challenge in any way need/possible
Rizen_Ji
+41|6745|200m out and smiling at you.
better than me XD
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6590|England

-={Cpt}=-Nico wrote:

I understand where your coming from here knight, but i don't get the part you think this guy apc/tank whores when he has only got 20 odd hours in tank.

Just because people might not have many team points on there stats may not mean there not teamplayers.
The person might be the guy covering his squaddies who are capturing a flag.

Im not disagreeing with you, this is just my opinion.
Vehicle    Time      Kills    Deaths    Ratio    Road Kills   
Armor    27:25:05 2,444  577        4.4211   107

sorry m8 that was the above stats i was looking at when i presumed he was a tank/apc whore on karkand.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6631|London, England
You've racked up more G.Points than me in a much less time. Medic on Karkand. 'Nuff said. My most played map is Karkand, that's becuase most servers play that map...so we don't really have a choice (edit: but yeah i did also play alot on that map before but now i practically hate it)

Recently i've been playing loads of other maps and there much, much better. You don't get the annoying L85A1/G36E/PKM/Grenade/Claymore crap going on as much. Still my stats says i'm a Karkand/Armour whore, but not really. I tend to stay away from using Armour on Karkand now...and even going on Karkand at all. I'm getting into Wake island/Clean Sweep/Gulf of Oman alot now.

You are just like everbody else tbh, a Medic.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2006-04-30 07:38:56)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard