Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6714|Reality
Usually this map is played in the 16 player size. This means the map is an assault map for the EU against the Chinese. (Ie only EU have an uncap)

Sometimes you will see 32 or 64 player size (the same map GJ Dice ) but that is a Head-On map (ie both teams have uncaps) and will not be discussed.

16 Player

EU: like Warlord there is a ground spawn and an air spawn.
if you use the air spawn FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY DON'T OPEN YOUR CHUTE AS SOON AS YOU SPAWN.
This is the noob way to play the map.

I am, 99% of the time, the first EU player to reach the first flag. WHY? because I am not a noob willing to hang like a pinata waiting for a Chinese sniper, medic or support to shoot me in the chute. I use the SUPERMAN technique and fly towards the flag and pop the chute at the last possible moment. This get you on the ground as fast as possible and within 30m of the flag and WELL AHEAD of the Chinese.

WHAT THE F IS A SUPERMAN?
Simply, it is free falling. You can 'fly' a large horizontal distance by looking at the horizon as you fall. Use your radar as a guide. Then look down when you are trying to achieve a pin point landing. If you look straight down, you fall straight down.

You can also fly FASTER than a helo! [Try it on DV by taking a jet and going vertical at the carrier to 1000m and then bailing. You will always beat the BH or Cobra to most flags. YES I know the jet is faster but smart players notice the suddenly empty jet flying overhead and know there is a bailer. Nobody notices an empty jet over the carrier and even if they do, they have NO friggin idea which flag you plan to attack since you can SUPERMAN to any flag on the map.]

Other reasons not to open your chute early:
*you die in your chute, you cost your team a ticket because you can't be revived.

*your chute will kill teammates and cost your team tickets.

*cuts off circulation to your balls.

PS For bonus points try to land without using your parachute! If you don't know how, just ask.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6440

Stubbee wrote:

PS For bonus points try to land without using your parachute! If you don't know how, just ask.
How?
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6713|London

NooBesT wrote:

Stubbee wrote:

How?
I don't know
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6714|Reality
hold e and land on the tow
tow appears once flag is capped

for other maps hold e and land near driver position or land in water.
there is no tell-tail parachute sound when you do this

Last edited by Stubbee (2009-10-15 18:26:06)

The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6352|the land of bourbon
it's a shame more servers aren't running this.  i had some epic 8v8 on here.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6211|Man Diego

steelie34 wrote:

I bet there were 15 dead players at times.  You killed 3 or 4 of the enemies & all of your teammates
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6352|the land of bourbon

Perv3rt wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

I bet there were 15 dead players at times.  You killed 3 or 4 of the enemies & all of your teammates
i'm never going to live that down, am i? 

i'm really leaning towards reinstalling bf2.  i miss good heli action...

Last edited by steelie34 (2010-05-21 11:30:42)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Perv3rt
+193|6211|Man Diego

steelie34 wrote:

Perv3rt wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

Probably not   I don't like getting TKd.  I punished some admin the last time I played when he TKd me.  He typed:  Why did you punish me.  I just typed back:  Why did you drop a bomb on my head?

If you do reinstall, get on Sexezfire pl0x.
pace51
Boom?
+194|5144|Markham, Ontario

steelie34 wrote:

Perv3rt wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

Dont you wish the EU had their own transport helis, or the Lynx? That would have added some real fun to this map. Even unarmed transport helis would have been amazing in this map.
Perv3rt
+193|6211|Man Diego

Unarmed?  The only good thing that would come of that on Great Wall is if Friendly Fire is off & putting C4 on the nose of the copter.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard