CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6839|Missoula, MT
Those of you who know me here, know I don't complain much...but here goes. 

I was playing Sharqi last night with Apocalypse416.  Opposing teams.   Anyway, I was on MEC side guarding our arty from pesky spec ops guys.  Just then a "teammate" (I use that term loosely here) comes up to the stolen HMMVEE I had and starts dropping mines on it and around it.  At first all I saw was a little red skull, not really paying that much attention because this guy was a friendly...or so I thought.  I was gunner and this guy hops into the driver seat and before I could jump out...BOOM!  He kills us both!  I sat there stunned for a few moments...watching the countdown to spawn clock.  Thinking...huh?

I then initiated a kick vote on this guy, first time I've ever used this feature.  It took me a few seconds to figure it out!  He got 6 votes, not enough, and stayed.   I never saw him again after that, he must've spawned elsewhere. 

Maybe it was a mistake on his part...I doubt it.    But it surely messed up my kill streak.  I was 2 away from getting my Vet Assault when this yahoo comes along and ruins my fun!  I missed killing my last two guys that were running at me, right into my sights before BOOM time. The round ended soon after. 

I must say, this was a first for me.  I was pretty speechless at first.  Like...what just happened?  Then I just logged off and went to bed.  All I can say is, disturbing...

All right, I'm done.  I feel better now.  Thank you BF2s for listening! 
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6780|The Hague, Holland
Wauw I must say pretty messed up. Anyways maybe the guy whas bored and wanted to screw around.
I must admitt, when im bored I usually shoot my pistol at friendly snipers making them look everywhere and start to panic ^^ . Shit happens Just let it go.
thinner44
+1|6807
I'm glad it's not just me that sits there in stunned silence thinking... 'what, why where and who'. It happens a lot, even when you're taking a flag, someone (blue), will walk around the corner and decide to drop a grenade into where you're sitting/laying.
It makes you angry, especially for you when you were so close to getting what you wanted. It might be a long time before you get that opportunity again. Don't let them get to you though ... you're better than them.

Sgt.Gh0st, was that you the other day... I was atop a chimney and all I could hear was 'plink, plink, plink' from small arms fire.... of course I panicked and stood on my own claymore (one leg less)
Skratchy
+0|6777
sucks to be you man!
VIKING-LOVER1
+3|6842
lol. I DO AS WELL  take a pinger shot at friendly snipers ..LOL.. they start looking every where going where the hell is he @!!! lmao.. to funny ( but not all the time mind you )
aint nothing like a noob or the perverbial "FUKSTICK" < i call'em , come in there around you
and your the only one there going yea! i got the flag , i fought 3 or 5 guys off to get it and you got  some dipshit walks in with a SMAW and blows your nads off ! and you get while your waiting to spawn (before you get the flag cap mind you) is a > SORRY MY BAD <  LOL... you wanna strangle the liitle shit that did it
and you wanna smack the the mother that  gave birth to the retard. LOL
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6841|Bryan/College Station, TX
Sounds like the guy I had the other day that was kept jumping on top of my tank when I stopped and then jumping off the tank in front of it while I was going full speed down a road. I don't know why he kept doing it but I certainly racked up 3 TKs that way. More interesting story same game if I find a proper thread to share it.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard