Arnie_Ze_Austrian
+55|6112
Actually, you just need to spawn AT and have one guy on the AA site. Let them kill you as many times that they need to and keep firing the rockets away. Eventually, you'll take them down or they'll go reload, leaving you plenty of time to get up. Just takes a good pilot to get out of dodge to engage their pussy asses.
A competent chopper team will simply take the Mi-28 behind the TV station (or over the sea towards the Mi-28 helipad) and out of AA/AT/.50 cal range, then blow up the cobra from a safe distance and then repair.  If it's a rape-fest, then the cobra should never get off the ground again regardless of whether you have to run and repair -- there's loads of AA blind spots where you have an age to pick your spot and blow up the chopper on the pad prior to repairing.  Same goes for the Mi-28.  It takes almost exactly the same time for a chopper to respawn as it does to fly all the way back to the helipad, repair and then get back in TV range.  There's pretty much no excuse for letting a chopper back up on sharqi short of making a huge mistake in terms of strategy or timing. 

I'm not making a judgement as to whether you should turn the TV station roof into a bloodbath, just pointing out that if you are half-decent and so inclined, an enemy chopper should almost never get off the ground on sharqi after the first kill and that includes if you have to run for repairs.
Misery13666
+4|5657
heh it's like drifting get moentum one way and steer opposite. that's why i roll instead of funnel.. good to know
DenzelLozington
+1|5801|Loznica
... now only I have to do is to enroll in military academy and after that i can fly like this gay ...
Hakei
Banned
+295|5965

DenzelLozington wrote:

... now only I have to do is to enroll in military academy and after that i can fly like this gay ...
Now come on, there's no need to call him gay.
Mansallica
+6|5765

bullit wrote:

I do all that and with a noob gunner still get good scores ^^

http://i13.tinypic.com/3zsb1ts.jpg
good points there
acefighter15
+0|5500|England
Some very good advice thanks. I will be honest I'm not the best flyer but I'm always getting better though. But it does annoy me when the "experts" always criticise you when you die or don't do something as good as them. We all have to learn some how and we all know the best way best way is to practice by yourself on your own server but can we all please give the rest of us who are not the greatest flyers in the world a chance?!

That's my moan over.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon
this covers the basics pretty well.  nice vids.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6615
yeah I like ur accent 2, u ought to comment on more videos lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard