Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6591|London, England
Very nice guide. Even from me (152 hours as Assault + had to get expert assault twice, once i got it legit on wake using the AK47 and then server crashed so next time i got it J10 whoring lol) and i learnt some stuff in that guide too.

One more tip, i've said it before: Use other kits to your advantage. If you see a support or medic kit lying around. Feel free to use those kit's to re-heal/supply yourself using the dead person's kit. Then switch back to your GL-toting Body armor infantry whoring kit.
~Solar~Fire~
+45|6618|Austin, TX
Very well written guide! Something you might want to add is that the flashbang only works well if you're close and looking at or near it. If someone manages to see you toss it and can look away in time, they may still be able to see. Smoke grenades, on the other hand, are great for hiding from enemies farther away, such as snipers. They've saved me for than a few times from a tank or apc, giving me enough time to get out of the street into an alleyway or behind a wall.
SKEMERZ
+1|6184|Perth
You haven't got a very good k/d for someone writing a guide for it. The ak101 is by far better than the usmc gun. The f2000 is a good mid and long range gun compared to overs.  Maybe have to be careful at closer range. You should be able to have atleast a 2/1 kd with the grenade launcher. The grenade launcher owns anyone once you learn how to aim it. works well when people are trying to rev people or you are on the roof launching at people on flags.
Korny09
+8|6244|Ohio
I never new assault had body armor!  Hmmmmm, I will have to think about that.
IMO:
1. F2000 is weak, but FBs are fun
2. G3 is great, but with a small clip
3. M16 is dec
4. Ak is a bit more powerful than M16...or maybe I am just more effective with it
5. I wish the assult kit had 2 SGs
6. +1 for u
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6352|the land of bourbon
never saw this one before.  assault is too underplayed imo.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
pace51
Boom?
+194|5144|Markham, Ontario
Its probably the best multi-role class though. I play assault a lot, but I prefer spec ops, assault, medic, in that order. AT only if necessary.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

G3 rocks!
pace51
Boom?
My favorites are the wonderful m-16 and the AK-47. After that, well, good old ak-101. G3 is a great gun, I agree. Semi-auto has never been so amazing.

Last edited by pace51 (2010-05-21 10:02:46)

steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6352|the land of bourbon
that 20 round clip often leaves me with my pants down in cqc.  too bad it doesn't have the nade launcher.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
pace51
Boom?

steelie34 wrote:

that 20 round clip often leaves me with my pants down in cqc.  too bad it doesn't have the nade launcher.
Yep, I usually whip out my pistol if I have enough time. I only use the G3 if I'm playing as the USMC, and if I'm fighting in a map with narrow streets. The G3 rules at mid range.
thepilot91
+64|6207|Åland!
I love the m16 aswell , altho it's proven a myth that it is more accurate than the medic m16 , I just feel ...more accurate with the tube there and the fact that the m16 has fkin 7 mags totally (6 extra , 1 equipped) is just awsm! and for some reason i like the smoke just wish you'd get more of em .

otherwise it's f2000 wich is a great gun with accuracy and the scope gives you an advantage , the thing that makes me hate the f2000: it sounds like a fkn softairgun , flashbangs are rarely any good with todays inf players , and at last that noone has mentioned the f2000gl shots are bugged , the don't explode on impact ...ever , alwayas a delay , doesn't matter if baing shot or shooting ....that's my experience atleast , doesn't matter how i re-patch/install ,it still does , but I only use the flashbangs @ nadenoobs when I get really sick of em , either friendly or hostile , doesn't matter hate em all

M16<3
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5970|Vortex Ring State

thepilot91 wrote:

I love the m16 aswell , altho it's proven a myth that it is more accurate than the medic m16 , I just feel ...more accurate with the tube there and the fact that the m16 has fkin 7 mags totally (6 extra , 1 equipped) is just awsm! and for some reason i like the smoke just wish you'd get more of em .

otherwise it's f2000 wich is a great gun with accuracy and the scope gives you an advantage , the thing that makes me hate the f2000: it sounds like a fkn softairgun , flashbangs are rarely any good with todays inf players , and at last that noone has mentioned the f2000gl shots are bugged , the don't explode on impact ...ever , alwayas a delay , doesn't matter if baing shot or shooting ....that's my experience atleast , doesn't matter how i re-patch/install ,it still does , but I only use the flashbangs @ nadenoobs when I get really sick of em , either friendly or hostile , doesn't matter hate em all

M16<3
flash helis for the lulz. ONce, when I was taking off, I saw a flashbang bounce off my windshield. I was liek OSHIT.
thepilot91
+64|6207|Åland!

Trotskygrad wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

M16<3
flash helis for the lulz. ONce, when I was taking off, I saw a flashbang bounce off my windshield. I was liek OSHIT.
got flashed once when me and freezer was rapeing nubs in the cobra (wake lulz) , both of us screaming like girls xD
pace51
Boom?
Thats when you hit e and pray

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard