War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6705|Purplicious Wisconsin
The source mod empires not total war. Anyway I was commander and my team is winning and someone tells me to move the CV a bit. So I get out of commander screen so I can see what's the problem. You see the map is a ripoff of rainbow road from mario kart and the 2 bases are at the end and the map is narrow so you can easily fall off the cliff if you're not careful. So I get out of commander screen and check around and my vehicle is close to the edge to the point that it will fall if anyone bumps a tank into it, so I drive it a bit away from the edge and put too much thrust to the point I fall off on a different edge and lose the game. Apparently some asshole on my team pushed the CV near the edge beforehand so I had to move it back in the correct position so I don't fall off. Thankfully that fucker is getting banned from a few servers but god to think that I would of won the game while being the commander for the first time as I recently got the hang of commanding.

Last edited by War Man (2010-05-20 18:29:52)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Brasso
+1,549|6622

i hate all the spam that's been going on recently and i'm totally against that, but did you really have to post this?

Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me applies
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6705|Purplicious Wisconsin
This is a fucking story and thought I'd share
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6357|California
fuck all you haters
war man do what you do best
getting more famous by the day cause the haters keep spillin your NAME
CC-Marley
+407|6820
https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a278/CC-Marley/Other/969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard