Marlo Stanfield
online poker tax cheating
+122|5164
If you run without paying, you know you'll never be able to return right?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
yeah... something doesn't quite seem right about that.

the tax-money of all other citizens benefits you on a day-to-day basis, 'corrupt govt.' (your opinion) or not.

to spend a year living in the country earning money and then run because it suits your profits/lifestyle better...

think you've gotta be a multi-billion dollar global corporation to get away with that one dude
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
phishsux
­
+131|5133

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

its not like the irs knows how much i have. if online poker was actually regulated here, it would be much easier for them to tax people like me, but as we all know, our govt aint too bright
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

Get a job with GE, they've mastered the art of not paying tax.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6579|Columbus, OH
My friend bailed out on his U.S. college loans; too cheap to pay back. He moved to Spain. Last I heard, he married a spainard chick.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6633|Finland

Todays DIY: Bruce Lee is fucking awesome at holding keys.

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14374/Bruce%20Lee%20Keys.jpg
I need around tree fiddy.
Marlo Stanfield
+122|5164

phishsux wrote:

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

its not like the irs knows how much i have. if online poker was actually regulated here, it would be much easier for them to tax people like me, but as we all know, our govt aint too bright
They may be able to subpoena your Paypal, or bank records. Either way if they found out you ran from a huge tax burden you'll get arrested at the airport if you try to get back in ever.

Anyway good luck.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

phishsux wrote:

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

Ohhhh right that makes more sense. I always wondered how you though you'd get away with it. Basically unless you make enough to make the news, they have no idea if you're making anything at all?
phishsux
­
+131|5133
yeah i know. ill most likely end up paying the taxes on my winnings at the end of the year. i just hate the thought of giving away 30-35% of my hard-earned money, but thats how it goes
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

Dunno if any of you have seen this before, but all the same.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6661|The darkside of Denver

loubot wrote:

My friend bailed out on his U.S. college loans; too cheap to pay back. He moved to Spain. Last I heard, he married a spainard chick.
Im thinking of the same, i owe something like $45,000.00 still... FUUUUUUUUUUUU
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
he pays some tax through bills and shit, and buying shit... and just about any time he spends money
phishsux
­
+131|5133

ghettoperson wrote:

phishsux wrote:

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

Ohhhh right that makes more sense. I always wondered how you though you'd get away with it. Basically unless you make enough to make the news, they have no idea if you're making anything at all?
well i mean they can see your bank accounts and stuff and know that youre making money somehow. i really just want to move to europe or costa rica or somewhere where i dont have to worry about paying taxes on my winnings. i have a lot to figure out this year with my life, and im just going to continue to play it by ear
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6579|Columbus, OH

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

phishsux wrote:

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

They may be able to subpoena your Paypal, or bank records. Either way if they found out you ran from a huge tax burden you'll get arrested at the airport if you try to get back in ever.

Anyway good luck.
IG would need to ask for asylum otherwise the Feds would have him extradited back to the U.S. I will have to call my old friends to see if our joo friend decided to pay his student loan.
phishsux
­
+131|5133
if anyone wants to read about poker and taxes in the us

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/57/po … es-740589/

warning...tldr
Marlo Stanfield
+122|5164

phishsux wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

phishsux wrote:

well i mean they can see your bank accounts and stuff and know that youre making money somehow. i really just want to move to europe or costa rica or somewhere where i dont have to worry about paying taxes on my winnings. i have a lot to figure out this year with my life, and im just going to continue to play it by ear
2010 Tax brackets
10% Bracket     $0 – $8,375    
15% Bracket     $8,375 – $34,000    
25% Bracket     $34,000 – $82,400    
28% Bracket     $82,400 – $171,850    
33% Bracket     $171,850 – $373,650    
35% Bracket     $373,650+    

The fact that you made 171-373 Grand just playing online poker makes me want to set up a computer farm and employ some chinese immigrants to play poker for me all day.
phishsux
­
+131|5133

loubot wrote:

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

phishsux wrote:

Anyway good luck.
IG would need to ask for asylum otherwise the Feds would have him extradited back to the U.S. I will have to call my old friends to see if our joo friend decided to pay his student loan.
they aint gonna extradite me for tax evasion for small amounts. i mean if i made a couple mil that i didnt pay taxes on then maybe, but im only set to make about 70-120k this yr
Mekstizzle
WALKER

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

The fact that you made 171-373 Grand just playing online poker
ig is minting that much, really?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
i read most of the article, very interesting.

seems the US have a tight wrap on that. hope their auditors are up to scratch. i think online gamblers should pay taxes.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Marlo Stanfield
+122|5164

Mekstizzle wrote:

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

The fact that you made 171-373 Grand just playing online poker
ig is minting that much, really?
I was going by his 30-35% tax rate and assumed he looked up the U.S. tax rates.
phishsux
­
+131|5133

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

phishsux wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

2010 Tax brackets
10% Bracket     $0 – $8,375    
15% Bracket     $8,375 – $34,000    
25% Bracket     $34,000 – $82,400    
28% Bracket     $82,400 – $171,850    
33% Bracket     $171,850 – $373,650    
35% Bracket     $373,650+    

The fact that you made 171-373 Grand just playing online poker makes me want to set up a computer farm and employ some chinese immigrants to play poker for me all day.
i dont think those have anything to do with gambling winnings. i think its just a set % around 33%, but i could be wrong because i havent really looked much into taxes since ive only been making good money for the past 6 months. im going to hire an accountant in january and see what my options are
eleven bravo
+1,399|5260|foggy bottom

someone quote this a few times and see if we could get it to pop up 1st on a search
Tu Stultus Es
phishsux
­
+131|5133

Uzique wrote:

i read most of the article, very interesting.

seems the US have a tight wrap on that. hope their auditors are up to scratch. i think online gamblers should pay taxes.
dont have to in the uk. wana be roomies?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6490|Gogledd Cymru

eleven bravo wrote:

someone quote this a few times and see if we could get it to pop up 1st on a search
Mekstizzle
WALKER
If I was making around 100k a year, I doubt I would mind getting taxed...you're still easily left with a good amount of money. I mean you'd really have to be rather greedy or hate the government alot to go through so much just so you can avoid paying tax. How much money do people want, shit

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard