steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon

prototype wrote:

bollocks !!

glad to hear it will be "issue free" though
hahahaha there is no way it will be 'issue free.'  that's never happened with a patch from dice.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

steelie34 wrote:

prototype wrote:

bollocks !!

hahahaha there is no way it will be 'issue free.'  that's never happened with a patch from dice.
I better get in some play time while I can. Next one's gonna be even worse.

If I made a graph of my play time over the course of their patches, it'd probably look like a stair case going down.
_
  |_
    |_
       |_

Last edited by mtb0minime (2010-05-13 15:59:47)

prototype
+52|6281

steelie34 wrote:

prototype wrote:

bollocks !!

https://www.qualitylogoproducts.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/what-choo-talkin-bout-willis.jpg
t0mhank5
+319|6682|Surge
Is this patch out yet? I cant play until they fix the knife-to-the-back fail. Makes me rage like cray cray...
Zukabazuka
+23|6656
Might come next week or if we are lucky on Friday. They ran in to few problems when patching the game.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5149|Sydney

t0mhank5 wrote:

Is this patch out yet? I cant play until they fix the knife-to-the-back fail. Makes me rage like cray cray...
Yeah, I tried 5 times and ended up shooting the sniper that didn't notice.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State

Jaekus wrote:

t0mhank5 wrote:

just walk around to the front and knife his pecs instead of his ass.
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

loading it now
mooneyno1
Carl Gustav <3333
+16|5933|Sheffield

jsnipy wrote:

loading it now
WHAT
Jaekus
+957|5149|Sydney

Trotskygrad wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

t0mhank5 wrote:

just walk around to the front and knife his pecs instead of his ass.
Where's the fun in that?
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6755|Anaheim, CA

Knifing the head still works
Jaekus
+957|5149|Sydney
Yeah, I was doing a fair bit of that the other night, even from behind.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6282

Posted in the EA UK forums on Monday

Bazajaytee wrote:

EA Servers are down as you have seen, this isn't a patch but weekly maintenance on EA servers. This time varies each week as to how long they are down for. I'll post here when they are back online.

As for the status of the patch, I have to have a meeting with my boss about it but it won't be this week.
http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/batt … st15270940

I've also head rumours elsewhere that the main patch coder is on holiday
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

So it's like one guy working on the patch for this massive game and he's off in the corner in a tiny little cubicle. A meeting with his boss, some manager guy leading a team of 3 people, consists of the boss coming over and taking a brief look over the code, yet has no idea what it means.

No wonder things get worse and worse with each patch.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State

mtb0minime wrote:

So it's like one guy working on the patch for this massive game and he's off in the corner in a tiny little cubicle. A meeting with his boss, some manager guy leading a team of 3 people, consists of the boss coming over and taking a brief look over the code, yet has no idea what it means.

No wonder things get worse and worse with each patch.
In Sveden, you do all ze work.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6491|Austin, Texas
can has patch plz

don't think i'll play until it comes out
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

Bevo wrote:

can has patch plz

this.

I kind of miss it. I remember playing it and having a little bit of fun. But every time I go back, I don't have fun. I want the fun to come back. Please patch the fun back in, DICE.
TravisC555
+118|6189|Cox Convention Center, OK
List of changes for anyone who wonders.

Client - Toggle/hold crouch is user controllable     nice

e: You know something that has always bugged me? How do you bring up the console (if possible) so you can see the chat that you might have missed (like in BF2)?

Last edited by TravisC555 (2010-05-31 06:33:49)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

TravisC555 wrote:

e: You know something that has always bugged me? How do you bring up the console (if possible) so you can see the chat that you might have missed (like in BF2)?
Possess a kicker
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

mtb0minime wrote:

Bevo wrote:

can has patch plz

this.

I kind of miss it. I remember playing it and having a little bit of fun. But every time I go back, I don't have fun. I want the fun to come back. Please patch the fun back in, DICE.
what exactly kills it for you?
TravisC555
+118|6189|Cox Convention Center, OK

JohnG@lt wrote:

TravisC555 wrote:

Possess a kicker
what
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

list of changes wrote:

An94 ... have returned to their former glory
whats wrong with it?
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|5968
I will return to this game if they buff the AN94, that gun was the worst assault rifle in-game, glad to see they are buffing it.
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

Nordemus wrote:

I will return to this game if they buff the AN94, that gun was the worst assault rifle in-game, glad to see they are buffing it.
i seriously don't get this. To me its like death on a stick.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

Nordemus wrote:

It was buffed last patch... It's been the best assault rifle in the game since launch...
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard