Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6749|Toronto, ON
Has anyone noticed that the forums are dying? (Or maybe it's just today).
Alpha as fuck.
Chou
+737|6788
+1 
Panic
+1|6646
This is exam month for many americans, not so sure about the other countries ~
PunkX
stoned
+198|6621|Canada
I think people are way nicer and have way better ideas about what top post now instead of just ranting on about nothing.
vpyroman
Aeon Supreme commander
+16|6614|UCF

LOSER|Tearsofromance wrote:

I think people are way nicer and have way better ideas about what top post now instead of just ranting on about nothing.
I've noticed that.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6786|Singapore

I think you scared everyone away
MB.nZ
+86|6772|New Zealand
Sorry everyone is busy reporting MaxPower at bf2sr, cause he plays on 1337 Knife servers atm.
xaven
+25|6731|Berlin
less people play bf2 because its patched into death. they play americas army, its for free; or even WoW.
and so the community shrinks and shrinks...
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

I must admit, I have three essays due within the next two weeks, I have written only the title of my Law one which is due in two days, I just recieved my C mark for the Law test and I am starting to realise that I am a lazy mother fucker, as I still havn't gotten myself a part-time job.
But still, I waste hours upon hours here. I suppose i can put that down to you guys' addictive personalities.

Forums dying? Not while I'm here and talking to myself.

Last edited by Tyferra (2006-04-29 16:55:19)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6779

problem is that all the good post have already been submitted.  most folks won't start a thread just for attention (though i could name a few that do) so its natural that people will slow down.  bf2 is just as vibrant as its always been....
asbad
+19|6718|Ireland

Panic wrote:

yep lots of countries doin exams and stuff. Im lucky if get a few mins a day on the comp
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6726|Honolulu, HI

LOSER|Tearsofromance wrote:

STFU u n00b.  Enemy boat spotted. 

But this is true, actually.  I haven't seen a STFU or any really bad posts recently, and that's good.  It could be examinations coming up, if BF2S 101 were one of my classes, I'd be okay.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6682|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
like that toehr guys said it probaly have went down 1 because of exams and 2 because EA and DICE havn't made anymore patches for people to post about...maybe thats just me but i have seen the forums have been slowing down i have to  i have maybe been getting on 4time a week, but that is because i got giutar hero and tonyhawkamerican wastle land for the PS2 and there really fun peace out eric
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6766|Human Meat Shield
Nah, I see it on the servers also.. most of the servers fill up on weekends and certain times of the day. It actually tells alot about the community and how old everyone is.
Beorn_23_7
Heathenish Foray
+22|6635|Upstate NY

imdead wrote:

Nah, I see it on the servers also.. most of the servers fill up on weekends and certain times of the day. It actually tells alot about the community and how old everyone is.
Very true. As for exams, thats true too but don't forget the 15-20 page research papers due the same week. I'll be so happy when the semester is over, college really cramps on my BF2 time.
termanatorxxx
+4|6614

xaven wrote:

less people play bf2 because its patched into death. they play americas army, its for free; or even WoW.
and so the community shrinks and shrinks...
thats why i stopped playing it.  too patched up.. and i remember bf2.com was like 45 guests and like 5 members at a time now its 10 guests and just me mostly as a member. lol
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6761

Panic wrote:

IB Exams are next week. Good luck to everyone taking those.
MaddoxM
+4|6610
Yea most of us have exams or something like that. I still have a paper or two to write, and I had prom tonight, then graduation coming up, busy time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard