-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5473|Ventura, California
How long were you two together?

Anyway about my story; so the camp is over, I'm home and I didn't kiss her. I didn't find a time to be alone with her and even if I did kiss her I wouldn't know what to say or do after. I'm going to invite her out (again) and see if she isn't busy this time.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5763|Belgium
Zimmer's advice is working ^^
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6755|Scotland

Jebus wrote:

Which one was that? Can't remember all the advice I've given out lol.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5763|Belgium

Zimmer wrote:

Jebus wrote:

Which one was that? Can't remember all the advice I've given out lol.
Well, to cut it short you just told me to not care about her anymore, and actually forget about her as a friend.

At first I though that would be rude and whatnot since we've been friends for so long.. But I actually feel much better now that I stopped caring. She still texts sometimes, but I try to ignore them unless I really have to answer, lol.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6325|England

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Anyway about my story; so the camp is over, I'm home and I didn't kiss her. I didn't find a time to be alone with her and even if I did kiss her I wouldn't know what to say or do after. I'm going to invite her out (again) and see if she isn't busy this time.
Not being a dick Shifty, but you say you didn't find alone time with her. Couple of posts ago you said you were alone on a couch....then you taught her chess. W.T.F. Perfect opportunity there.
robcr9
+111|5980

JakAttaK wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Not being a dick Shifty, but you say you didn't find alone time with her. Couple of posts ago you said you were alone on a couch....then you taught her chess. W.T.F. Perfect opportunity there.
lmfao, alone so taught her chess. cba man
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

JakAttaK wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

That was yesterday. Then that night (I think) you guys told me I should kiss her) so today I was going to but couldn't be alone with her.

2 couches, I was on 1, she was on the other, table was separating us. I'm not going to jump over it land on her body and make violent love with her.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6325|England
Ahh fair enough.

And you should have jumped across the table and made violent love to her. She'd be your woman for ever.

Last edited by JakAttaK (2010-05-16 04:09:56)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Lol or not

I can see kissing her going very very bad, but then again what do I have to lose.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6325|England
Thats the attitude to have. Just do it. May go very very well indeed.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum
@ jaekus, just never go near ex's. even pity fucks go wrong, it ends up with calls at 3am 'whyy don't you love me anymore' sob sob. shut up bitch, it didnt work before but you're a good shag and thats it.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I won't be seeing her until Friday. Usually she comes but sometimes she doesn't. During the week I might call her up and ask her if she wants to go out and do something. I always wanted to go to the local joint and play some pool, which she says she sucks at, so I would take that opportunity to get a little more intimate while teaching her

I'll try and kiss her then. But on Fridays I can't really be alone with her. She'd freak out if I did it in front of other people.

Today she was just so beautiful it was killing me.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5177|Sydney

-Sh1fty- wrote:

How long were you two together?
3 years to the day.

FatherTed: we had an amazing sex life, but since she moved into her new place nothing's happened (except her coming to my place when drunk and we kissed but didn't do much more). I think we both know going there is a bad idea right now, but it's one of those situations where your head tells you one thing and your heart the other.

Ah well, life's a bitch sometimes.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6622|Little Bentcock
Ted Why Dont You Love Me Anymore
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6755|Scotland

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Lol or not

I can see kissing her going very very bad, but then again what do I have to lose.
You don't seem to understand that the advice of just kissing her is GOOD advice. We aren't telling you to commit social suicide, this is proven to work on many occasions. I've never had that "Oh my god, we're moving towards each other, we're gonna kiss!!! OMFG OMFG SHE'S ABOUT TO KISS ME"... I've always just been like "Fuck it, surprise time" and BAM, you kiss her.

Girls love surprises (surprise sex as well if you can do it right) and they much prefer the guy making a very bold move like that then backing off at any decent chance. Do it or you'll be sorry.

If you're not going to take these guys advice, take mine as I've given pretty solid advice to others before (as has Lai... we are both psychological and relationships gurus ).

Just fucking do it.
Adams_BJ
I just had sex with my gf, and then she suggested we go out. 2 years later still together

Last edited by Adams_BJ (2010-05-16 04:29:35)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6755|Scotland

Adams_BJ wrote:

I just had sex with my gf, and then she suggested we go out. 2 years later still together
This isn't a girl problem. Go fuck her again.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5177|Sydney

Adams_BJ wrote:

*1 minute, 14 seconds ago

Adams_BJ wrote:

*7 minutes, 28 seconds ago

Just a quickie?

Oh, you edited the post to make more sense.

Last edited by Jaekus (2010-05-16 04:32:08)

Adams_BJ

Zimmer wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Just makign the point - how hard could a kiss possibly be
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum

Adams_BJ wrote:

i do! ask tessa if she wants a three-way
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6755|Scotland

Adams_BJ wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Just makign the point - how hard could a kiss possibly be
Some guys don't have it easy like you. Everyone is different when it comes to dealing with girls. You're a lucky man, but not everyone else is.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
So zimmer

What's better; pool and I teach her how to play, or her come over and we watch a movie?
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6325|England
movie blates
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6755|Scotland

-Sh1fty- wrote:

So zimmer

What's better; pool and I teach her how to play, or her come over and we watch a movie?
Both are pretty good.

Pool you can bend over her and show her how its done (I'm not kidding, some sort of contact like that works a peach) and a movie you can "snuggle up"... Entirely up to you. Pool is more interesting and will be more chat and stuff, but that's just my opinion. I'm a pool buff.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6737|The Hague, Netherlands

-Sh1fty- wrote:

So zimmer

If you want that kiss then maybe the movie, being alone with her and all.

*bends over Zimmer in the restroom
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard