justice
OctoPoster
+978|6738|OctoLand
Bet 27 is pretty happy right now lol
I know fucking karate
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6487|Gogledd Cymru

Fucking buzzing now, I've never been so nervous before.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6671|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Fuck me.  I shook like a leaf from 30 mins onwards.  One of the best games I have ever seen.  Im biased of course, we deserved to win and I'll back that up.

As you saw, we do and can mix it around, we score from all area's.  We hit the wood work 4 times I think over two games.  Our keeper made some crucial saves, they should of had about 3 sent off tonight, never mind one.

If you think you can take such an important penalty like that then ya dead wrong, the guy is a cunt.  He's probably shaking like I was in the toilets right now on the team bus.  Fucking prick.

Their danger area's were long ball lumped to Howard and corners.  We gave them goals, either headed it in or left them unmarked.  Its about taking chances and for the majority we took ours.

All this though and they scored more than us.  Im gutted for them, all of them except the guy who fucked it in such a way, and the pair of pricks commentating on sky, fucking dirty lil Leicester lovers the pair of them.

Im not going to Wembley through genuine fear what the loss would do to me, I used to support Liverpool as a kid and fell out of love with them when Arsenal/Micheal Thomas took the tile off them.  Ive seen us lose vs Stoke in the play off's and eventually we won at the Millenium and that was lifted.  Its a shitty journey home when you lose at Wembley but I was just chuffed and grateful to be there in the first place.  A play off final though, fuck, watching MOTD every week next year thinking 'if only' and 'look at them dirty cunts on there'.

I used to go when 2.5k fans would join me, one night Halifax brought 3 fans.  Ive seen us relegated into the bottom tier of football and finish just above relegation.  Im not going to say Id never see this day, Hamman sold me the dream, its almost delivered.  It comes at a cost, it used to be £8, its now £32, for same seat/area.  Thats just me, if I take Mollie that goes up of course.

I feel for those poor Leicester fans on the coaches now, I dunno wether its better to lose in the semi or the final.  But to all our away fans who spend there living almost on watching us, this ones for them.

Sere, who you supporting this time?
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6471|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Yay! So is the next phase a two-game desicion too or just one game?

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Yay! So is the next phase a two-game desicion too or just one game?
One off at Wembley, extra time and penalties if needed.  Last month it was a £40m pound game, last week a £90m pound game, last night the commentators were saying a £100m pound game   What I do know is its just about the biggest prize you can get in this country other than the Champions League.

Last nights penalties, skip to 3:15 to watch the guy try and be clever

Great save by Marshall yet again, he's keeping Enkleman on the bench and has done all season.  Marshall got relegated out of this league at the end of last season, we grab him on a free and ya like 'wtf you doing', he's one of the best in the league fo sho.
One of our fans collapsed and died just as Chopra scored (heart attack).  They tried ressusatating him as they carried him out of the stand but unsucsesfully.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6471|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Sweet! Not that heart attack thing, but those saves were nice. Hope the final will be on some channel over here.
Some site called iraqifootball or something is good for streams so I hear, if its not on tv.  Should be 22nd May 2pm KO (thats 4pm your time, fucking check me out, hi fucking 5 to me, from me, ta me)
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6618|London, England
Hmm... Cardiff should be favourites, but you never know. I hope a Welsh team can troll the Premier League for the first time ever
When we were playing Chesterfield, Grimsby etc no one gave a fuck what league or cup round we were in, the worst we had was 'sheep shaggers' etc, ignoring the fact we sing it ourselves.

We beat Barnsley, reached the final 'they shouldnt even be in it they are Welsh' so Id point to my bf2s/bf2 name.  Now Ive already heard 'they shouldnt be in the league, join ya own league'.  Not by commentators or pundits but just by football fans themselves.  Bit like Millwall, we dont give a fuck really.
Kez
+778|5700|London, UK
Dagenham & Redbridge vs Morecombe on Saturday, gwon Daggers

If they get to the final I'm off to Wembley
Go on the Dagger.  Fuck em up get into em.  Hope you get there and win my lil cherub.
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6583
Well done Cardiff for getting to the final. Good luck at Wembley 1927. To be honest, wouldn't mind either team winning.

Have to feel for Waghorn though. All there season's work boils down to his penalty.

As for the League 2 play offs. I'd love to see Aldershot go up. They've done so well to come back. Former Reading assistant manager Kevin Dillon is their manager.

As for the League 1 play offs. It would be great to have a local derby again for Reading. So come on Swindon!

Last edited by Pvt.Kosak (2010-05-13 11:17:26)

Nah I cant agree with you for once Kosak.

Waghorn imo didnt cost them the season, our keeper saved a good pen.  It was their guy who took the one before, if you havent seen it, read up ^^^.  Yeah I feel for him a bit but he's probably already reported for duty back at the Stadium of Light.  The guy has probably been run out of East Midlands, disgusting thing to do.

Im all for the underdogs but love teams to go up and have a real crack at staying in the Prem, I didnt think Burnley would, they havent.  I dont think Blackpool or Us will, but out of the two I reckon we have more chance of avoiding the drop.  We have a new owner any day now, he's not an Arab, or a Russian, but he and his bum chum have a bit of Malaysian 'dorrar' to chuck in.

From the back:

Marshall - Good enough
Mcnaughton - Good enough
Gerrard - Good enough
Hudson - Not quick enough
Adam Matthews - Good enough
Burke - Good enough
Ledley - Supposidly good enough
Mcphail - Man, im not sure on this one
Whittingham - Good enough
Bothroyd - Good enough
Chopra - Good enough

Mccormack - Man, im not sure on this one
Ethuhu - Man City's player
Gypes - man, im not sure on this one
Kennedy - not good enough
Taiwo - not good enough
Enkleman - not good enough (sorry Funky)
Darcy Blake - Possibly good enough

Yes of course we need players, CB for one, but its not bad.  I think its a better squad than Burnley's, I would have one or two of theirs, I think on the other hand Blackpool would need a bigger squad change.  Yes you get wedge for going up, but with a small attendance how much dmage could they do.

I certanly dont mean any dis-respeck to them, one consolation for me Ollie.  What a fucking bloke, the way he conducted himself when we done his QPR team at the Millenium in the play off's was a lesson to most managers.  On the same note Nigel Pearson, another nice fella, good luck to jim in the future aswell.
He's got his own song

Top Quality

Last edited by 1927 (2010-05-14 03:38:37)

Look at them ,the bunch of arse licking pricks

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tn … 2121618378

Fuck it, after looking this fuck the fucking lot of them, I hope we beat them now more than ever.
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6583
Iain Holloway, for those of you that don't know, is one of the best manager's around. Always have got something nice to say about him.
Nintendogamer
+72|6584|Chelmsford, UK
should be going to the championship play off final, my dad is a forest fan...............woops. o well we will be supporting blackpool then.
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6323|England
See you next season bitches!

JakAttaK wrote:

See you next season bitches!
Hopefully not, hard lines for Saturday, hope you bounce back soon
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6583
Unlucky Cardiff. Great game for the neutral. Hate to say it, but it's great to see Blackpool/Holloway in the Premier League. However, it would of been great to have seen a Welsh team as well.
Well its not bitterness as I said this before the match, Ian Holloway is a class guy, I am chuffed to bits for him.  He showed a lot of respect when we beat QPR at The Millenium, so good on him.

What I find a pity is the fact it is Blackpool.  They deserved it fair and square.  They have 3 sides to their ground, at the moment.  They can hold 12k fans.  3k will be away fans.  It will be every away fans dream wont it, a weekend away in Blackpool.  Providing thats in Sept, Eary to Mid Oct, March and April.  Who's going to want to go there on a Dec Monday night?  The worst ground ever possibly to be in the prem?  I do think they will be back down, I think we would of aswell but would of given quite a fight, more than Blackpool.

Well done to them though, Im not bitter by any means, we didnt deserve it.  Im glad we lost to the better team and not a dodgy ref decison that Id have to live with all summer.
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6583
Fair play. To be honest I think Dave Jones has a done a great job at Cardiff. One play off final, one FA Cup final, a near play off campaign. I'm sure if you keep most of that squad together, you'll be up there. I can remember the days when we beat you 5-2 at Ninian Park, it's not like that now. Your better than most teams in this division, even us, unfortunately Blackpool always looked like going up.

Anyway, on the bright side. You'll have a trip to Reading next year.
Kez
+778|5700|London, UK
Just a little under 5 minutes + stoppage time and Dagenham & Redbridge could be in League 1

3-2 at the moment!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard