Banned
+5,830|6467

motherfuckers
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6615

Poseidon wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

you have a city that would completely adore him if he came here, moreso then New York. I mean, look at what happened when Jay Cutler came to the Bears.
lmfao

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/201 … _york.html

this was the fucking cover of the sports section last sunday...and you really think Chicago would receive him better than NY. yeah, maybe after his gang initiation
k all those analysts said if Lebron were to go to NY and win a championship he would reach an iconic status... not sure if he would get that kind of treatment here in Chicago, maybe he would.....but the last time Bulls won the title was in '96 compared to Knicks who havent won one in 37 years!  as I said I rather get some other good group of collective players rather than Lebron.... its not like he won 5 rings or anything in the end he still has to prove himself no matter where he goes...and lastly its a team game.... one player wont win it for u.... also Kobey still has an edge on him ....

hahhaa I was just reading some info from NY post and someone said
I think Lebron should play for the Jets! We want more wide receivers
That would be cool if he could play BB and football kind of like Deon Sanders who played Baseball and Football....

more comments from the fans...
LaBron isn’t Kobe, not close to “Magic” and isn’t MJ, so why does every one care. He will never win a title with a good team and a bad coach. GO Lakers…

Last edited by blademaster (2010-05-14 11:48:46)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Lebron isn't going to the Knicks.  Get over yourself.  And TMac isn't a great player anymore, whoever said that doesn't know what they are talking about.

MoFuggin Lake DOGS

11b, the "booya network" is all over lebron's nuts, just like you.  We are all witnesses...of his failure.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon
lebron really showed his true character during the boston series.  gtfo of cleveland, i'd rather be mediocre than have an attitude like that here.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5454|Bolingbrook, Illinois

blademaster wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

you have a city that would completely adore him if he came here, moreso then New York. I mean, look at what happened when Jay Cutler came to the Bears.
lmfao

this was the fucking cover of the sports section last sunday...and you really think Chicago would receive him better than NY. yeah, maybe after his gang initiation
k all those analysts said if Lebron were to go to NY and win a championship he would reach an iconic status... not sure if he would get that kind of treatment here in Chicago, maybe he would.....but the last time Bulls won the title was in '96 compared to Knicks who havent won one in 37 years!  as I said I rather get some other good group of collective players rather than Lebron.... its not like he won 5 rings or anything in the end he still has to prove himself no matter where he goes...and lastly its a team game.... one player wont win it for u.... also Kobey still has an edge on him ....

That would be cool if he could play BB and football kind of like Deon Sanders who played Baseball and Football....

LaBron isn’t Kobe, not close to “Magic” and isn’t MJ, so why does every one care. He will never win a title with a good team and a bad coach. GO Lakers…
Chicago fans are ready to explode.  We were a city that dominated in the 90s.  People remember those memories and want them back.

and that quote is retarded.  lebron is definately better then kobe, no questions asked.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6629|The darkside of Denver

HaiBai wrote:

blademaster wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

lmfao

Chicago fans are ready to explode.  We were a city that dominated in the 90s.  People remember those memories and want them back.

and that quote is retarded.  lebron is definately better then kobe, no questions asked.
I actually agree with you here man, lebron is better than kobe hands down.
phishsux
­
+131|5102
keep tellin yourselves that
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

actually that should be hands up.

You know, so you can compare the rings on the fingers.

Kobe is the hardest working player in the league.  He's developed new aspects each and every season.  Last summer he perfected a step-through move on the low block.  Last summer Lebron went on a book and movie tour.

Kobe's line about the 2010 Worlds - "If my body will let me, I will play"

Lebron's line about the 2010 Worlds - "I don't know, I have a lot going on"
HaiBai

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Kobe is the hardest working player in the league.  He's developed new aspects each and every season.  Last summer he perfected a step-through move on the low block.  Last summer Lebron went on a book and movie tour.

lol.  fine;

Drose is the hardest working player in the league.  He's developed new aspects each and every season.  Last summer he perfected his mid-range jumper and is now unguardable.  Last summer Kobe relaxed in his big house.

yeah, you cant argue that, so stop.

how about we compare something that actually means something:

https://i43.tinypic.com/2pt9ydk.png

Last edited by HaiBai (2010-05-14 16:55:59)

HaiBai
best playoff year for each:

https://i39.tinypic.com/257kbyv.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

HaiBai wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

lol.  fine;

Drose is the hardest working player in the league.  He's developed new aspects each and every season.  Last summer he perfected his mid-range jumper and is now unguardable.  Last summer Kobe relaxed in his big house.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2pt9ydk.png
when you compare the best players, really the only thing that means anything is 'chips.

So yes, let's compare

MJ - 6
KB - 4
LBJ - 0

DRose has been in the league a few years.  He hasn't perfected shit.  GTFO and do a research noob.

Comparing DRose to Kobe. LOLOLOLOLolololololOLOLOL
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

LBJ is a tool
https://4gifs.com/gallery/d/154267-1/LeBron_degrades_ballboy.gif
Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|6205|Texas
Wade - 1
HaiBai

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

lol.  fine;

http://i43.tinypic.com/2pt9ydk.png
when you compare the best players, really the only thing that means anything is 'chips.

So yes, let's compare

MJ - 6
KB - 4
LBJ - 0

DRose has been in the league a few years.  He hasn't perfected shit.  GTFO and do a research noob.

Comparing DRose to Kobe. LOLOLOLOLolololololOLOLOL
thats fucking retarded.

actually, thats not specific enough:

when you compare the best players, really the only thing that means anything is 'chips with the games mvp.

MG - 6
KB - 1 (in his 12th year lolololol)
LBJ - 0 (in his 7th year)

also, i was trolling you with drose.  my point was that you cant argue about which player works the hardest.

and yeah, i dont think highly of LBJ character either.  however, as an NBA player...
Yellowman03
+108|6205|Texas
Haibai...just gtfo from this thread. Everybody is tired of your shitty spelling and opinions.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Can't remember if I saw this article already posted here on bf2s or if it was somewhere else... Anyways...
Abdul-Jabbar says NBA entry age should be 21

“They get precocious kids from high school who think they’re rock stars— ‘Where’s my $30 million?’ ” said Abdul-Jabbar, who was in Omaha to speak at the B’nai B’rith sports banquet. “The attitudes have changed, and the game has suffered because of that, and it has certainly hurt the college game.”
Yellowman03
+108|6205|Texas

mtb0minime wrote:

Can't remember if I saw this article already posted here on bf2s or if it was somewhere else... Anyways...

“They get precocious kids from high school who think they’re rock stars— ‘Where’s my $30 million?’ ” said Abdul-Jabbar, who was in Omaha to speak at the B’nai B’rith sports banquet. “The attitudes have changed, and the game has suffered because of that, and it has certainly hurt the college game.”
I agree 100%

Perfect example is Brandon Jennings. Wasted a year of his life in fucking Europe.
HaiBai

Yellowman03 wrote:

Haibai...just gtfo from this thread. Everybody is tired of your shitty spelling and opinions.
baaaaaaaw
CosmoKramer
CC you in October
+131|6589|Medford, WI

Yellowman03 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

I agree 100%

Perfect example is Brandon Jennings. Wasted a year of his life in fucking Europe.
but he's a legit player, and isnt crying over money, terrible example hes plenty ready for the nba
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

11b, the "booya network" is all over lebron's nuts, just like you.  We are all witnesses...of his failure.
i was all over his nuts?  wow ok.  you are either a cunt or just trolling.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6507|Long Island, New York
The whole thing is so desperate, when really, New York has no reason for desperation. New York City area teams have won 23 championships in four different sports since the last time poor Cleveland won anything.

Think about that. Since the Browns last won the NFL title in 1964, the Giants (’87, ’91, ’08), the Jets (’69), the Yankees (’77, ’78, ’96, ’98, ’99, ’00, ’09), the Mets (’69, ’86), the Rangers (’94), the Devils (’95, ’00, ’03), the Islanders (’80, ’81, ’82, ’83), and, yes, even the Knicks (’70, ’73) have claimed titles.
lol, I'll give them that!
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio
ya thats why when i hear cubs fans or red sox fans cry about their teams, i want to choke them to death.
phishsux
­
+131|5102

HaiBai wrote:

best playoff year for each:

http://i39.tinypic.com/257kbyv.jpg
too bad stats dont mean a god damn thing. THE ONLY FUCKING THING THAT MATTERS IS THE RING! pretty sure ken, burnzz, and i are the only people itt who have a clue about the nba

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard