+1,975|6444|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Groovy. Hawks vs Bruins final
pilebomb
+8|6090
Big Buff: 3, Vancouver: 2. Unstoppable
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6624
For anyone interested, here's TSN's Play of the Year Showdown page.  (I voted for Perron because I'm a homer, but every single play is awsm.)

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/special/?id=20224
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
TravisC555
+118|6190|Cox Convention Center, OK
Montreal tied it, scored and are now on a powerplay
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6160|Canada

TravisC555 wrote:

Montreal tied it, scored and are now on a powerplay
And now won. Im as amazed as you are, but winning is winning.
TravisC555
haha kinda funny that the San Jose/Detroit series each team has had the same score each game. Not so for the Sharks tonight.

7 - 1 Detroit a few secs ago

Last edited by TravisC555 (2010-05-06 18:50:06)

spectraman
+27|6744
NOT

DEAD

YET

Goooo Wings!
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6665|San Francisco
Eh, glad we got all of our bad luck out in one game.  We're going to win the next game as we'll be at Home.  Nabby has his bad nights, but he always recovers in style.
TravisC555
1 - 1 in third. Sharks missed a penalty shot
And the sharks win the series!

Last edited by TravisC555 (2010-05-08 21:39:23)

Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6665|San Francisco
Suck it Detroit!  Go play golf!  Holy hell what a game.  Round three here we come!
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6508|Long Island, New York

Marconius wrote:

Suck it Detroit!  Go play golf!  Holy hell what a game.  Round three here we come!
Phatmatt
Vroom Vroom
+298|6160|Canada

Series tied 3-3 between Pitts and Mtl. Should be an interesting game 7, can't imagine the Habs winning it. I'll keep hopeful.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
go ducks!
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6819|San Francisco

Here's hoping the 'Nucks win tonight.

Not only do I want my Sharks to play against a bruised and tired club next round, but also the 'Nucks / Hawks series is fun to watch as both teams play entertaining freewheeling hockey and end up trading chances on the rush all game long.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

jeez, i thought you were Marconious there for a minute . . .
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6819|San Francisco

burnzz wrote:

Well, I do generally head over to his place to watch the Sharks games. More fun watching hockey with friends!
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6468

tF-voodoochild wrote:

burnzz wrote:

Well, I do generally head over to his place to watch the Sharks games. More fun watching hockey with friends!
yep - i'm surrounded by Av's fans. i lived in Merced when the Sharks came to San Jose, didn't watch the games with friends that series . . .
VicktorVauhn
+319|6363|Southern California

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Here's hoping the 'Nucks win tonight.

Not only do I want my Sharks to play against a bruised and tired club next round, but also the 'Nucks / Hawks series is fun to watch as both teams play entertaining freewheeling hockey and end up trading chances on the rush all game long.
1.) Fuck the Canucks in their stupid faces.
2.) Take that Canucks
3.) *points at Luongo*
4.) Kings may have been out in the first round, but the cup is still coming to California.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...

After this guy handled Sami Salo, "I don't think they had the balls" to advance

tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6819|San Francisco

That was a good game until Errorhoff checked Luongo in the head. The wheels came off the Van after that. Thankfully the Sharks are overall a bigger squad than Vancouver, they won't be pushed around as easily. Also, Murray needs to level Byfuglien a few times.

Looking forward to the Habs vs Pens game seven tomorrow, should be an exciting one.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6127|Vancouver | Canada
Hooray, now my Facebook news feed won't be cluttered up with repeat posts about the Canucks anymore.
(Once everyone stops cussing them out. Cool fans, bro.)
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6714|Reality
slightly off topic
but reaction to Cormier being criminally charged for that infamous elbow to the head of Mikael Tam?

i personally can't understand that some people believe that "what happens on the ice, stays on the ice". We all know that hockey is a fast paced hard hitting sport. Hard hits are going to happen, bad hits are going to happen. Shit happens. But the Cormier hit was an intentional attempt to injure. Look at what other young players are doing:

The NHL needs to set the standard but so far their 'standard' leads to the above. It is time deliver REAL suspensions. Life time suspensions.

NHL cum stains
Chris Simon
Marty McSorley
Todd Bertuzzi
Dale Hunter
cba to name them all

I wish the commissioners of the various hockey leagues would dig deep and find their balls and get rid of this kind of crap and perm ban these pathetic excuses for human beings.

ON TOPIC (sorry for the rant above)

GO HABS
GO PENS
very exciting playoff hockey

PS Crosby STFU you pathetic whiny female dog and do the talking with your play. Time to walk the walk. Waaaah they won't let me score! FFS grow a pair.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5208|Cleveland, Ohio

Marconius wrote:

oh whats the matter?  arent you gonna cry aboot the refs and that shit with franzen?  oh thats right, you just cry when its the sharks.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...

Stubbee wrote:

slightly off topic
but reaction to Cormier being criminally charged for that infamous elbow to the head of Mikael Tam?

i personally can't understand that some people believe that "what happens on the ice, stays on the ice". We all know that hockey is a fast paced hard hitting sport. Hard hits are going to happen, bad hits are going to happen. Shit happens. But the Cormier hit was an intentional attempt to injure. Look at what other young players are doing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSieTfI9RK0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P12PCfQYj9U

The NHL needs to set the standard but so far their 'standard' leads to the above. It is time deliver REAL suspensions. Life time suspensions.

NHL cum stains
Chris Simon
Marty McSorley
Todd Bertuzzi
Dale Hunter
cba to name them all

I wish the commissioners of the various hockey leagues would dig deep and find their balls and get rid of this kind of crap and perm ban these pathetic excuses for human beings.

ON TOPIC (sorry for the rant above)

GO HABS
GO PENS
very exciting playoff hockey

PS Crosby STFU you pathetic whiny female dog and do the talking with your play. Time to walk the walk. Waaaah they won't let me score! FFS grow a pair.
Not defending the guy in the first vid, but the peckerhead was digging for blood from his nose with shoving Zorro when he's already leaving. Then he's running away like a girl. Fucking lol! Good thing that he got the upper hand after stick-man did his shit. Both need a proper ass whippin'.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6665|San Francisco

11 Bravo wrote:

Marconius wrote:

oh whats the matter?  arent you gonna cry aboot the refs and that shit with franzen?  oh thats right, you just cry when its the sharks.
Haha, ok.  Of course, I'm a Sharks fan.  But I know well enough when there are non-calls on both sides of the ice, and both the Sharks and the Wings have had plenty.  I saw the hit on Franzen and then the ref specifically saying that he didn't see it, and thought that it was a pretty bad non-call.  Even so, Detroit still had four power-plays with no goals, a bunch of turnovers, and just didn't play as well as the Sharks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard