max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6537|NYC / Hamburg

I reinstalled COD4 again, wanted to patch to the newest version. This is what I get when I try to install 1.6: https://i39.tinypic.com/jj5h5w.png

Redownloaded the patch, same thing. 1.7 is only an incremental patch, right?

Ideas?
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
max
Vela Incident

*bumpity*
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
alexb
<3
+590|5909|Kentucky, USA

C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield and rename the folder?
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5874|CA
I want a 9 TB server ;_;

Last edited by TopHat01 (2010-05-11 15:33:41)

max
Vela Incident

alexb wrote:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield and rename the folder?
Tried. No dice.

TopHat01 wrote:

I want a 9 TB server ;_;
See sig

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard