YoBabysDaddy
+31|6793|St. Louis, MO
If it's annoying you and making you type angry shit it's working.The noob is the one who died because they can't hit a moving target.

DAO = Bunnyblaster
Rosse_modest
+76|6746|Antwerp, Flanders
I generally try to avoid hopping around like an insecure little girl because I have an intense dislike for those idiots who just go hopping around in all directions in a vein attempt to save their faggety little asses. Although there are times I catch myself hopping:
1. I often hop once when engaged in close range combat and need to reload
2. When I'm anti-tank and have run out of rockets, notice a sniper lying somewhere within medium range who's obviously aiming to take me out I hop once and run in a random pattern in his general direction to take him out
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6738|Human Meat Shield

HoOCabbage wrote:

Its just annoying.  Its still easy to kill them.  If you can't lead a target when you're shooting you dont need to be playing a fps.
What the hell is that supposed to mean? The "moving" target is jumping/side to side/going prone/jumping, you have to basically shoot in a star pattern just to hit once, just a game, but since the SAW is so inaccurate, just aim straight and you will kill them, will kill them all!! Obviously I don't do alot of killing but just now stuck to one kit. I was going kit mania (switched every time I got killed).
00SoldierofFortune00
+1|6766
I don't know what they were smoking when they made the game, but being able to jump and go prone while shooting doesn't balance out sprinting(More useful) which you cannot fire at the same time. I don't see alot of people sprint and instead bunny hop because they have more stamina doing it. They need to make the hop/prone like the sprint in which you cannot shoot while you do it.
Israfael
+1|6764
thats a pretty good idea there SoF
07>sin
mista sinista
+1|6815
i hate all the hoping, but i hate the 203 ay my feet while they hop away worse
HG_TheTank
+2|6735

00SoldierofFortune00 wrote:

I don't know what they were smoking when they made the game, but being able to jump and go prone while shooting doesn't balance out sprinting(More useful) which you cannot fire at the same time. I don't see alot of people sprint and instead bunny hop because they have more stamina doing it. They need to make the hop/prone like the sprint in which you cannot shoot while you do it.
Yes!
Actually they should add a slight delay after going prone.

If they add that and CS-stlye 'stopping power' it would rock!
Guruz
Sir
+20|6808|government yard in trenchtown.
I only bunny hop against noob-tubers and snipers (when I don't have a sniper and I'm too far away from them to shoot them with rifle)

Otherwise I just go prone and *click-click-click* the AK-101 did the job.
imdead
Death StatPadder
I bunny hopped last night trying to reload. Snipers (if they don't kill me 1 shot) just annoy me when I am medic, just go about your business. I'm newb so I used to go search them out just to get killed.
HG_TheTank
+2|6735
Just noticed something... you can bunny hop even if you are out of stamina... arg that makes it even worse.
Guruz
Sir
+20|6808|government yard in trenchtown.

HG_TheTank wrote:

Just noticed something... you can bunny hop even if you are out of stamina... arg that makes it even worse.
Yeah, I can't jump 3 feet high jumps 10 times in a row.. and load another 'nade to the tube at the same time!

The Marines must have a though training to get that physique ;D

Last edited by Guruz (2005-10-22 08:58:02)

Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6733

yeah, although they can jump 3 feet repeatedly, they can't seem to sprint 50 yards with the 50 pounds on 'em. I can do that, and I haven't had any military trainin' whatsoever.
imdead
Death StatPadder
Okay, I played last night and filling two dudes with lead..at first..and both of them were bunny-hopping, I died trying to get a screenshot , I was laughing my ass off, but hey they had the last laugh, one got the kill, the other got the assist . The other thing I noticed these guys were veterans................. the screenshot came out when I died, so it didn't show them hoppin'
[RL]Tarasque
+0|6736|Trondheim, Norway
If you jump in an attempt to save you ass and make it work, more power to ya. I bunnyhopp/dive while facing a tank all the time and by god it work's. I bunnyhopp my arse off i to get into close combat range with my shotty. Yes im a bunny and im proud of it, whiners... really ..... get a life. You just sound old and grumpy
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6752|The Hague, Holland

[RL]Tarasque wrote:

If you jump in an attempt to save you ass and make it work, more power to ya. I bunnyhopp/dive while facing a tank all the time and by god it work's. I bunnyhopp my arse off i to get into close combat range with my shotty. Yes im a bunny and im proud of it, whiners... really ..... get a life. You just sound old and grumpy
I'll drink to that! *cheers*
imdead
Death StatPadder
Yeah, with my stats I think I need all the help I can get!!  Reminds me of BF42 everyone hopping around and throwing nades.
HG_TheTank
+2|6735
Funny how bunny-hopping all of a sudden became common place.
I mean bfers call others cs-kiddies and whatnot but pretty much are no different.
If there is something in the engine you can missuse... do so and call it 'skill'.
Compared to shooting it takes ZERO skill to do and when you do it your chances of survival are quite good.
Kinda like the noob-toob.
Shame to those who need such to have 'skill'.
Whats next? People will claim 'skill' when they call in an artillery strike? *shakes head*
Rather loose then have to resort to such 'tactics'.

Last edited by HG_TheTank (2005-10-22 16:09:07)

HoOCabbage
+0|6742
I dont mean to bring up this thread, but couldn't think of a better place to put this picture.  Someone has finally taken the iniative and started booting people for bunny hopping.  If its hard to read you can always use the direct link.

http://users3.ev1.net/~andmiller/bf209.jpg

[img]http://users3.ev1.net/~andmiller/bf209.jpg[/img]

Last edited by HoOCabbage (2005-10-25 03:57:38)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard