The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6671|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Ultrafunkula wrote:

1927 wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

I think I'm gonna cancel that cruise with the missus in late june. Gonna take a flight to Löndön and stay there for a couple days and take a eurostar to Paris, stay there for two and take another quickie train to Amsterdam for 3-4 days of funs. Didn't check the hotels yet but so far the plane and train tickets would total for around 447€ for two. Not a bad price.
Ohhh nice, branch out and visit somewhere else other than London, If it this direction I'll come and find you.
I doubt she'll be interested in anything other than the stores around Oxford street when I'm in the pub watching WC footy
Christ, you gonna give her your card or even the joint card to do that?
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5176|Sydney

DonFck wrote:

Congratulations you old fart!

How does it feel, btw? I have less than a month to my 30th and it scares the shit out of me, not being in my 20's anymore..
Same. 29th this year so I'd better make the most of it!

Jaekus wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Congratulations you old fart!

How does it feel, btw? I have less than a month to my 30th and it scares the shit out of me, not being in my 20's anymore..
Same. 29th this year so I'd better make the most of it!
Wait until ya 39 Don, then post that again.  Ya 30th is fuck all mate.  It dont mean you have to grow up though, Im never going to.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6471|6 6 4 oh, I forget

1927 wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

1927 wrote:

Ohhh nice, branch out and visit somewhere else other than London, If it this direction I'll come and find you.
I doubt she'll be interested in anything other than the stores around Oxford street when I'm in the pub watching WC footy
https://i555.photobucket.com/albums/jj465/PACKKING10/Obama/ObamaHellNo.jpg

I'm paying for the trip. She can spend her own cash on whatever tarps and birkenstocks she thinks wants.
Ultrafunkula

FatherTed wrote:

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XDLnpGlOHFU/ST-yDAWlqaI/AAAAAAAACPo/vAtOnZRg8x0/s400/christina_hendricks3.jpg

YOU'VE BEEN A VERY NAUGHTY BOY
https://images.askmen.com/photos/christina-hendricks/84015.jpg

'
  '
  '
  '
  '
  '

Ultrafunkula wrote:

1927 wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

http://i555.photobucket.com/albums/jj46 … HellNo.jpg

I'm paying for the trip. She can spend her own cash on whatever tarps and birkenstocks she thinks wants.
Skills.

Reckon that birds got a Ginga Muff?  Ever played with one?  I have, she had pubes like wire wool.
Ultrafunkula

1927 wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

1927 wrote:

Skills.

Reckon that birds got a Ginga Muff?  Ever played with one?  I have, she had pubes like wire wool.
Iiiiii think I've played with one or two. Yeah two I think. One had a neat trim (could be she had a dyed hair. wasn't checking out the fur itself but the accessories near it) but the other muff was screaming "Jeeves, fetch my weedwhacker!". Rancid.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468
bloody hell doctors are scary people
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/

Ultrafunkula wrote:

1927 wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Skills.

Iiiiii think I've played with one or two. Yeah two I think. One had a neat trim (could be she had a dyed hair. wasn't checking out the fur itself but the accessories near it) but the other muff was screaming "Jeeves, fetch my weedwhacker!". Rancid.
Can you remember a story I told about pulling a bird on a Friday night, nailed it, sniffed it, it fucking stank.  Proper smelly fanny.  Told all the boys Saturday afternoon what she was like, they went out Sat night I didnt.  They saw her, repeated what I had said.  Im sat there smoking one about 10.30, just ready for match of the day.

Knock Knock   (hang on, this isnt a joke)

I open the door and its her 'yakkkk yakkkk fume fume, finger pointing' kicking off with me over what I had told the boys (the cunts, stitching me like that).  To try and wriggle out of it, I took her indoors, calmed her down, nailed it again, sent her home.  She now lives opposite Mollie,  sent a few glances each others way but I havent spoken to her.  Her kids dont look like Me or Mollie, so they got fuck all to do with me, I do wonder if her gash still mings.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6625|UK
The last doctor I saw was a 15ft tall (well, w/e he was fucking massive), black French man. Now he was scary.

1927 wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

1927 wrote:

Skills.

Can you remember a story I told about pulling a bird on a Friday night, nailed it, sniffed it, it fucking stank.  Proper smelly fanny.  Told all the boys Saturday afternoon what she was like, they went out Sat night I didnt.  They saw her, repeated what I had said.  Im sat there smoking one about 10.30, just ready for match of the day.

I open the door and its her 'yakkkk yakkkk fume fume, finger pointing' kicking off with me over what I had told the boys (the cunts, stitching me like that).  To try and wriggle out of it, I took her indoors, calmed her down, nailed it again, sent her home.  She now lives opposite Mollie,  sent a few glances each others way but I havent spoken to her.  Her kids dont look like Me or Mollie, so they got fuck all to do with me, I do wonder if her gash still mings.
Oh yeah, the point to the story.  Ginger fanny, she had one.  It was well red and angry, like it was infected.  Was over 10 years ago now so couldnt of been.

liquidat0r wrote:

The last doctor I saw was a 15ft tall (well, w/e he was fucking massive), black French man. Now he was scary.
Which Doctor?
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6625|UK
One in France. I had some throat infection when I went skiing.
Chou
+737|6789

liquidat0r wrote:

Haha I had a dentist like that once, looking like Shaq and with the voice of Barry White.
First I was like but then I was like

NO HOMO!

Chou wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Haha I had a dentist like that once, looking like Shaq and with the voice of Barry White.

NO HOMO!
Open wide sonny Im gonna give you a filling
Chou
+737|6789

1927 wrote:

Chou wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

NO HOMO!
I knew this was coming

Chou wrote:

1927 wrote:

Chou wrote:

NO HOMO!
I knew this was coming
I should work in a Christmas Cracker Joke factory.

Open wide your going to feel a lil prick

This is going to hurt you more than me.

This is a beauty you ready.

What time is a dentists fav time?  2.30
Ultrafunkula

1927 wrote:

1927 wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Oh yeah, the point to the story.  Ginger fanny, she had one.  It was well red and angry, like it was infected.  Was over 10 years ago now so couldnt of been.

Yea I remember that! Holy moly now I even remember the bushy broad herself. It was a hot summer and she was doing outside work aka being one of those annoying Unicef "gimme ya mony for starving kids" robbers. Went out for drinks with a big group and some guys were wondering if she was using any femme refreshments under her arms at all. We thought it was about the heat since every other in the table stank aswell. Later on some days later when I banged her I realized that something is the wrong way here since the same smell was there again but it was something like 15C outside. Later on in some chatty room I asked her if she uses any deodorants. Needless to say she got mad
Chou
+737|6789
I also had a dentist once who was specialized in pulling wisdom teeth so as usual I ask about a man's job and he explained to me he had a lot of practice working in Japanese camps during the war.. he mumbled something about prisoners and whatever..

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
https://www.candistar.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/madmenchristinahendricks_21.jpg
https://liveforfilms.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/hendricks.jpg
https://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/christina-hendricks-sexy-smokey-dress.jpg

swooon
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Ultrafunkula

Chou
+737|6789
https://uppix.net/0/6/7/585e0ee2d0ada2f61bc5d5fcff40d.gif
mr.hrundi
Wurstwassereis