Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5969|Vortex Ring State
How many of these have you gotten?

I've gotten 1.

A parachute kill is a kill where you kill someone while in a parachute, you get +30.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon
with a gun or landing on them?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Trotskygrad
бля

steelie34 wrote:

with a gun or landing on them?
with anything tbh.
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

there is a pin which does not appear in the possible pin types until you get it: "Airborne Assault Pin"
Nordemus
BC2 plat: CG, GL, M60, Mortar, Knife
+60|5967
Plenty. Especially with the CG and GL pre-nerf.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
They need to bring back the ribbons from BF2. Earning stuff like your airborne wings was a ton of fun. The current pins and badges are kind of lame.

Edit - And no, I don't want them to have rewards for spending 100h in a tank etc

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-05-08 12:38:14)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Nordemus
+60|5967

JohnG@lt wrote:

They need to bring back the ribbons from BF2. Earning stuff like your airborne wings was a ton of fun. The current pins and badges are kind of lame.

Edit - And no, I don't want them to have rewards for spending 100h in a tank etc
Parachute Ribbon was lame if I remember right, was like 10 seconds spent parachuting IAR.
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

JohnG@lt wrote:

100h in a tank etc
I immediately think of Mexico for some reason
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black

Nordemus wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Parachute Ribbon was lame if I remember right, was like 10 seconds spent parachuting IAR.
Not hard, just fly straight up, jump out, hit 9, go make a cup of tea.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Nordemus wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

It was lame, and easy, but I had a lot more fun chasing ribbons in BF2 than I do chasing insignias in BC2. The pins are just lame but nice bonus points I guess.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

I like how they adopted the method of medals/pins like in 2142, where they award you with more points to your rank. I think the awards are good for pushing you in different game play directions, rather than just fagging around, vanilla with an assault rifle.
Nordemus
+60|5967

JohnG@lt wrote:

Nordemus wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

It was lame, and easy, but I had a lot more fun chasing ribbons in BF2 than I do chasing insignias in BC2. The pins are just lame but nice bonus points I guess.
Yeah, I loved that too. I mean - BC2 medal - kill 500 guys with assault rifles. BF2 medal - Purple Heart BF2 medals simply had some special feeling to it that cannot be described by words.

Last edited by Nordemus (2010-05-08 13:01:06)

Trotskygrad
бля

Nordemus wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Nordemus wrote:

Yeah, I loved that too. I mean - BC2 medal - kill 500 guys with assault rifles. BF2 medal - Purple Heart BF2 medals simply had some special feeling to it that cannot be described by words.
They actually required skill, that's what.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

jsnipy wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

100h in a tank etc
oh my jesus what a massive faggot he was/is
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon

FatherTed wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

100h in a tank etc
not once, but twice after he was reset.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

steelie34 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

???

Can anyone explain wth you are talking about???
-Frederick Bastiat
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

Talking about this guy http://forums.bf2s.com/profile.php?id=5998

He at one point got every single medal and ribbon in bf2. He was a player maybe from Mexico or seeming to be.

Last edited by jsnipy (2010-05-08 17:15:42)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6624

Oh god the memories. My brain is hurting right now. I think I'm having an aneurysm. What a fucking tool. I even played a few rounds with him (not intentionally of course, just happened to be on the same server). Believe it or not, he was actually able to take his retardation on the forum to a whole new level in-game.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6488|Montucky
atleast we don't have ROE douchebags.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum

JohnG@lt wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

???

he was possibly the biggest shitposter we ever had. any discussion with him boiled down to 'HAHAHAAHAHAH LOOK AT UR STATS UR STATS ARE SHIT AND YOU SHOULD FEEL SHIT STFU NOOB AHAHAHAHAHAH UR STATS ARE BAD GO KILL YOURSELF'

to which we replied 'ur mum makes p.good tacos'

and he would carry on with the stats bashing.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

FatherTed wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

steelie34 wrote:

???

he was possibly the biggest shitposter we ever had. any discussion with him boiled down to 'HAHAHAAHAHAH LOOK AT UR STATS UR STATS ARE SHIT AND YOU SHOULD FEEL SHIT STFU NOOB AHAHAHAHAHAH UR STATS ARE BAD GO KILL YOURSELF'

to which we replied 'ur mum makes p.good tacos'

and he would carry on with the stats bashing.
Sounds like a winner.
-Frederick Bastiat
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6500

I got one!
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6648|Middle of nowhere

jsnipy wrote:

there is a pin which does not appear in the possible pin types until you get it: "Airborne Assault Pin"
For cereal?

Oh and I've gotten a few, it's pretty impossible without using the faggoty CG or getting a massively lucky sniper shot though

Last edited by genius_man16 (2010-06-04 11:49:39)

jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

genius_man16 wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

For cereal?

Oh and I've gotten a few, it's pretty impossible without using the faggoty CG or getting a massively lucky sniper shot though
no i was lying
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6648|Middle of nowhere

jsnipy wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

For cereal?

no i was lying
Jerkface

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard