Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock

lrishpride wrote:

On my way up a road, whereas I had right of way as it was joining to the main road. Turned left heading home from my mates, tight blind corner. Going around in ~10kph car coming directly at me at ~70kph. Brake hard and natural reaction was to turn left sharply. Sadly, there was a pillar in the way. And I hit it. I wasn't insured cause I was driving by myself and the cunt who was driving the Audi just laughed at me.

So not fair. How don't people understand a http://www.miamiduiattorneyblog.com/stop_sign.png I do not know.

lrishpride wrote:

Kez I'm having my second driving lesson tomorrow man... Only I've been driving for erm 3 months now, 2 months without insurance. I'm still on a provisional licence so I'm not really ever insured. But fuck it, I'm a safe enough driver and I don't make *much* mistakes for a *beginner*.
Irony is blowing my eyes out right now.
lrishpride
+68|5149

Eifa wrote:

so.. is it your car or your dads car?
It's not covered by insurance as I'm on a provisional (learner permit) license. You're not covered by insurance unless you have a fully licensed driver in the car with you.

We could just say he was in the car and he hit the pillar. But that would ruin his 28 year no-claim bonus thingymagic. It's under the insurance of my mam/dad. And they've never crashed. I drive for 4 months, and look at this...

/retardation.

And no Eifa, it's my car but my dad uses it a lot for work.
SamTheMan
­
+341|5142|Stoke, England
so you havnt even passed your test? oh.
lrishpride
+68|5149

Adams_BJ wrote:

lrishpride wrote:

On my way up a road, whereas I had right of way as it was joining to the main road. Turned left heading home from my mates, tight blind corner. Going around in ~10kph car coming directly at me at ~70kph. Brake hard and natural reaction was to turn left sharply. Sadly, there was a pillar in the way. And I hit it. I wasn't insured cause I was driving by myself and the cunt who was driving the Audi just laughed at me.

So not fair. How don't people understand a http://www.miamiduiattorneyblog.com/stop_sign.png I do not know.

lrishpride wrote:

Kez I'm having my second driving lesson tomorrow man... Only I've been driving for erm 3 months now, 2 months without insurance. I'm still on a provisional licence so I'm not really ever insured. But fuck it, I'm a safe enough driver and I don't make *much* mistakes for a *beginner*.
Trust me man I'm a safe and good driver. Was in the wrong place at the wrong time. It was either the pillar or the Audi. With me with no insurance, so he wouldn't of been insured if I had hit him.

What would you choose?
Adams_BJ

lrishpride wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

lrishpride wrote:

lrishpride wrote:

Trust me man I'm a safe and good driver. Was in the wrong place at the wrong time. It was either the pillar or the Audi. With me with no insurance, so he wouldn't of been insured if I had hit him.

What would you choose?
The audi. He broke the law, his problem. Now he broke the law, and its your problem.
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6131|Carnoustie MASSIF
So you're driving without insurance? You deserve it tbh you stupid cunt.
lrishpride
+68|5149
To be honest this is the worst thing I've ever done. Ever.

Never felt so shit in my life.

All my savings for the summer gone. Girlfriends birthday in 2 weeks and no funds.

Seriously shit buzz. FML
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

"To be honest this is the worst thing I've ever done. Ever."

I think your girlfriend might disagree...

But seriously, that fucking sucks, unlucky.
lrishpride
+68|5149

ghettoperson wrote:

Nope.

It's worse than that.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

lrishpride wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Nope.

It's worse than that.
Fucking Irish.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
baggs
+732|6205
It's unfortunate that happened Irish, but it was inevitable.
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5872|00770

lrishpride wrote:

Eifa wrote:

so.. is it your car or your dads car?
It's not covered by insurance as I'm on a provisional (learner permit) license. You're not covered by insurance unless you have a fully licensed driver in the car with you.

We could just say he was in the car and he hit the pillar. But that would ruin his 28 year no-claim bonus thingymagic. It's under the insurance of my mam/dad. And they've never crashed. I drive for 4 months, and look at this...

/retardation.

And no Eifa, it's my car but my dad uses it a lot for work.
Your posted cleared things a lot already, so nvm
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
lrishpride
+68|5149

baggs wrote:

Hows that?

2 of my mates have been driving on learner permits for years now. No crashes, no bumps, nothing.

TBH, I haven't really been 'with it' these days. And rightly so...

A lot of shit on my mind. Financial, even marital.

Gah
CammRobb
Banned

lrishpride wrote:

baggs wrote:

Hows that?

2 of my mates have been driving on learner permits for years now. No crashes, no bumps, nothing.

Gah
How were you driving on a learner license? Shouldn't someone have been in the car with you?
lrishpride
+68|5149

CammRobb wrote:

lrishpride wrote:

baggs wrote:

Hows that?

Gah
How were you driving on a learner license? Shouldn't someone have been in the car with you?
By law, yes.

It's not so enforced as it is in the UK. It's abnormal for a learner permit driver to be driving with a fully licensed driver.
CammRobb
Banned

lrishpride wrote:

CammRobb wrote:

lrishpride wrote:

Hows that?

Gah
By law, yes.

It's not so enforced as it is in the UK. It's abnormal for a learner permit driver to be driving with a fully licensed driver.
If it's by law, then you're an idiot. Have fun with sky high premiums for being a tool
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
If no authorities find out, he can keep this whole incident undercover, just that he's lost his car (or alot of his own money to fix it). Insurance companies don't need to find out about this, once he finally decides to get a proper license and insurance whenever that is.
Adams_BJ

Mekstizzle wrote:

If no authorities find out, he can keep this whole incident undercover, just that he's lost his car (or alot of his own money to fix it). Insurance companies don't need to find out about this, once he finally decides to get a proper license and insurance whenever that is.
hope he doesn't put it on a public forum.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6192|Roma
I was pretty shit scared when i got put on my mum's insurance 6months after I passed, but i drove it for 14months without incident.
A3 1.8, thought it would be inevitable.
TBH if you were driving when you shouldn't have been 'by law' then i have no sympathy. How fucked is the car? How new is it? If it's old and not very fucked apart from aesthetically, then just drive it like that and have a constant reminder that you're not a good driver.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5510|America
This is a pretty good one. "Today, I decided to take a funny picture of me holding my brother's gerbils over my mouth pretending I was about to eat them. It was funny until one of them decided to take a shit and it fell in my mouth. FML"
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada
Fuuck.

I went on a Party Bus down to a club in Vancouver last night.

I had my phone plugged into the deck of the bus playing music. Got to the club, drunken idiot of myself forgets that its MY phone plugged in playing the music. Bus drives away with my phone on it. Not a huge deal, I got a buddy to call the bus company to hold onto my phone for me until the trip back.

What DID suck though, was I met this really hot blonde girl at the club that I danced with all night. But I didn't even have my phone to get her number, and I'm not sure on her last name.. I did give her my full name and number though, and I sure as hell hope she adds me on facebook or gives me a text. The last thing she said to me at the end of the night was "You're fucking hot" and then walked away. If this girl doesn't add me, I'm gonna be choked.

FML, why did I have to leave my phone on the bus.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6528|London (At Heart)

I had to get up at 7am on a saturday for an exam. FML
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6108|Birmingham, UK
i woke up at 1pm and didn't eat until 5
FML
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

i've done my jail time WIN! hahahahahaha
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
hi5 papa burnzz!
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard