antin0de
+44|6666|SL,UT
Hmm... America.

We're like the necromongers in Chronicles of Riddick:  we all began as something else, and we will steal your soul in our quest for utopia.

As a people, we have an awful reputation of being fat, lazy, greedy idiots with no culture.  I guess you may say that for the average American.  But just because a class' average is poor, doesn't mean it defines all the students.  I heard our president was a C student.  We also have plenty of honor students, and our fair share of flunkies, dropouts, and delinquents.  It's unfortunate that our voting public consisted mainly of the latter groups.

However, our country is still relatively young.  I would venture to say she's in her awkward adolescence, and is only going to fill out like the ugly flat girl with braces from math club in high school.  You find yourself hitting on her at your 10-year reunion, and are extremely disappointed to learn that she's too good for you.

We are your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, only a bit further down the line.  Now we are exuberant, wealthy, and don't go a single day without experiencing something only possible in our free country.  Maybe our "freedom" isn't perfect, but it's a good start.  After all, they used to call this land "The New World," remember?
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6709|Sweden

nix0n wrote:

America____

Better than your country.

Gays: get the fuk out of our country.

Gay supporters: get the fuk out of our country.

Bush haters: I hate him too, but he is a hell of alot better then kerry.

middle east: uhm, can you just die already? wow little boys cant live by themselves civilized it seems.

israel: get the fuk out of palestine. (.....)
you seem nice... NOT!! -1 KARMA!!!

SWEDEN

Ok, so there's like 9 million people, and we think that we are the kings of Scandinavia, we look down on the danes and the norwegian, even though we envy them a little bit for their huge amount of oil..

The average swede pays 50% of his income in taxes.
We dont pay for ANY education (college too), gas, water and shit is cheap.
Some people dont work, yet they still make more money than the average frenchman due to welfare.
We'd like to think that we are the nices people on earth.
We accept all kinds of people.
We dont sell weapons to countries at war.
We work 35 hours a week.
Our army is small yet very powerful.
We are famous for our blondes, which is true.
We make lame cars.
We come #1 or #2 in almost all welfare tests.
Being a patriot in sweden is classified as being a nazi.
It's cold 6 months a year.
We DONT have polar bears.
Even though we'd like to think that were nice, alot of people are rascists.
Everybody says that they hate the primeminister, but they vote for him anyway.
We haven't fought a war in 200 years. That's a world record. We are officially the calmest people on earth.
We make cool fighter jets.
We make cool APCs and AFVs.
We have alot of important people out there in the world.
We are not using Euro.
We would like finland back
Everybody speaks english.
Some speak german.
Fewer speak french.
Nobody speaks dutch.
We think that french, germans, englishmen, irishmen, danes, norwegians, poles, swizz, italians, spaniards,
portugals, greeks, russians, finnish are pathetic.
There are alot of immigrants in our country, and they all demand specials rights.
There are seven parties in our goverment right now.
Last year 90% of the population voted in the national election.
8 million people live on 30% of the countries total land area.
The country is the 29th biggest country on earth.
We have insanly good roads and railways.
Arlanda is the biggest airport, and the third biggest in northern europe.
Stockholm  (the capital) is 1200 years old.
We ruled when we were vikings.
Sweden was a world superpower 400 years ago.
Today we're nothing.
Our nemesis is russia. We will never be friends.
Im gonna go eat now.

Last edited by Sh1fty2k5 (2006-04-28 05:41:13)

Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6836
You are a crappy non team player, taking off with empty APCs while all your teamates are stranded and calling for pick ups  as you speed over the hill alone.

Good post tho !
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6737|The Hague, Netherlands

Sweden:

Nobody speaks dutch.

barbarians, that is what they are !
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6709|Sweden
yeah and also .. WE HATE FAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6763|Dallas

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

America

We own.

We have a military of 4,000,000,000 x2 and we will kick anyone's ass who.....

Actually, thats BS.  We are a large country who needs to get off it's high horse.  We start shit and then claim to be the victim.  We invade countries for no reason.  We also have a lot of fat rich corporate oil barons who like to make the rich richer and the poor poorer.  Our goverment is largly corrupt at the moment and no one seems to care.  Pollution is an issue here, mainly because of people wanting to look pretty in thier Hummer H2's with 50 inch chrome rims with baby seal eye hubcaps.  Crime is bad.

Time for a "regime" change.

Ohh and on behalf of America, I apologize to the world for the U.S. being an extreme ASSHOLE.
What a tired old liberal saw, and I'll gladly take -100 karma points for saying so.

You also forgot to mention the pride people (including you, as you brought it up in another thread) take in getting away with multiple abortions on a yearly bases. That conflicts with my idea of morality more than owning a Hummer.
Actually I'm probably one of the most right wing conservative republicans you will meet.

Hell, in 2004 I voted Republican down the card.  I'm just tired of the bullshit.
jpost8391
+7|6580|chantilly, va

Major_Spittle wrote:

herrr_smity wrote:

Major_Spittle wrote:

1% of our GDP is like 9000% of yours, yours is so smallish that if you country gives a few thousand it is 1% of your GDP.

Well here's the news, A thousand bucks is a thousand bucks and will only help someone as much as a thousand bucks can:(
yet you have the highest dept of all the rest of the world
That is from all the giving to the rest of the world our government does, and also it is expensive to keep such a large military to protect the Free world from the likes of Communists and such.

US would be in much better shape if we kept only enough military to protect our own borders (not many countries would try to invade us all the way over here) and let Europe take care of its self for awhile.  Hell, it seems most country's in Europe want us out and I'm all for it.  US needs to develop its own power sources and pay more attention to its own hemisphere.

We need to return to the pre WW2 philosophy, except this time if we have to go somewhere else in the world to defeat an Evil empire we should keep the spoils of war for ourselves and our allies. ie last time Nazis took all of Europe, US and Britian took Europe back from Nazis...... Europe could have been divided between US/Britain (well primarily, there were other countries).  Gee, lookes like USSR kept part of Germany and eastern Europe and I never heard a peep from most Eastern European Countries about it being unjust.  Soooo, what the hell, if there is a next time.
weve got the oil off the coast of Cali and in the gulf of mexico its just the environmentalists screaming bloody murder about how if we drill for the oil we'll scar the world forever.... yet if we did that there goes most of the middle eastern money right there

Last edited by jpost8391 (2006-04-28 20:24:03)

FubarJonny
bUdSMoKEr
+47|6688

nix0n wrote:

America____

Better than your country.

Gays: get the fuk out of our country.

Gay supporters: get the fuk out of our country.

Bush haters: I hate him too, but he is a hell of alot better then kerry.

middle east: uhm, can you just die already? wow little boys cant live by themselves civilized it seems.

israel: get the fuk out of palestine. (.....)
ROCKON BRO!!!!!!!!
Rosse_modest
+76|6775|Antwerp, Flanders

Umibozu_IT wrote:

italy - we have the sun, cool beaches, we have a lot of monuments, we are all proud of our history, we have some cool chicks and oh yes - our food is definetively the best in the world!!!

and we have a lot of immigrants, a lot of crime, high taxes, high prices, high pollution, the worst politicians in the world, the most dumbest and insidious people in the world. we don't have voice in eu, our laws and police are a joke and our army is composed only by volunteers with 20-years-old weapons and 40-years-old equipment (our airforce main jet is still the F-104... i wonder how they glue the pieces toghether after each flight). but hey, we bought some cool f-16s !!! yeah, a dozen new airplanes to defend 60 millions people... god help us all

but nobody ever gives a damn about us and i'm moving to uk in a couple of years so who cares?
Sounds like your military's almost as bad off as ours. Except we already have the F16s.

As for god helping you: Maybe that's what your defense minister's hoping for, having the Vatican City right smack in the middle of Rome.

Last edited by Rosse_modest (2006-04-29 07:31:47)

Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6709|Sweden
Just invade and kill the pope
Rosse_modest

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Just invade and kill the pope
Don't underestimate the skill of those Swiss mercs.
BVC
+325|6694

Rosse_modest wrote:

Sounds like your military's almost as bad off as ours. Except we already have the F16s.

As for god helping you: Maybe that's what your defense minister's hoping for, having the Vatican City right smack in the middle of Rome.
Ours is worse; we don't even have fighter jets anymore, the last military aircraft I saw flying was a privately-owned P-51 Mustang from WW2!!!
MooseRyder
+37|6654|Montréal, Canada
lol your country is an island and you dont have jets?
Rosse_modest

MooseRyder wrote:

Maybe they have genetically manipulated superintelligent dolphins with ultrafast torpedoes and EM-pulse missiles on their back to take out any hostile naval force encroaching on them.
Rosse_modest

Pubic wrote:

Rosse_modest wrote:

Ours is worse; we don't even have fighter jets anymore, the last military aircraft I saw flying was a privately-owned P-51 Mustang from WW2!!!
Who needs jets anyway? Really, what good are they?
Our F16s serve no purpose whatsoever. The last time they were actively deployed was in one of the former USSR eastern european countries, to help defend their airspace for a while so the Russians wouldn't get funny ideas about violating it every 5 minutes. Those were only a handful of jets.
And before that some were stationed in the Balkans. But they were sent back home. Because their night flight capabilities were insufficient.

The only thing those F16s do is consume fuel. And crash. It seems every 1 or 2 years one of our F16s crashes. And I've never heard anything about a pilot surviving - maybe they bought the Basic version, the ejection seat being an option and all...

Last thing I heard they were trying to sell a couple of 'em to some third world country, but I believe they didn't take the bait. Good for them, I suppose.
JahManRed
wank
+646|6627|IRELAND

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

We think that french, germans, englishmen, irishmen, danes, norwegians, poles, swizz, italians, spaniards,
portugals, greeks, russians, finnish are pathetic.
Yeah we love you too. You raped and pillaged our coastlines for 100s of years with your big beards and long boats. Ensuring theres a bit of Swede in half of Europe.
coreinflames
+12|6643

CC-Marley wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

America

We own.

We have a military of 4,000,000,000 x2 and we will kick anyone's ass who.....

Actually, thats BS.  We are a large country who needs to get off it's high horse.  We start shit and then claim to be the victim.  We invade countries for no reason.  We also have a lot of fat rich corporate oil barons who like to make the rich richer and the poor poorer.  Our goverment is largly corrupt at the moment and no one seems to care.  Pollution is an issue here, mainly because of people wanting to look pretty in thier Hummer H2's with 50 inch chrome rims with baby seal eye hubcaps.  Crime is bad.

Time for a "regime" change.

Ohh and on behalf of America, I apologize to the world for the U.S. being an extreme ASSHOLE.
speak for yourself
Yeah.. speak for yourself... Just think where the world would be without good ol' U S of A. Proud to be American.
I didn't know that retards could speak, interesting...
Rosse_modest
To cite Qui Gon Jinn (or however his name is spelled):
The ability to speak does not make one intelligent.
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6709|Sweden

Rosse_modest wrote:

MooseRyder wrote:

Maybe they have genetically manipulated superintelligent dolphins with ultrafast torpedoes and EM-pulse missiles on their back to take out any hostile naval force encroaching on them.
Played too much Red Alert 2 huh?
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6787|England
I often forget im English when I go out as there are so many foreigners in our country.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6652

Kobrakai wrote:

I often forget im English when I go out as there are so many foreigners in our country.
Imagine what people in the favourite resorts of the English holidaymakers feel like... Oh wait, they are all quite welcoming and enjoy sharing their culture. 

I love the fact that I live somewhere where I can meet visitors from around the world, and that there is a broad make up of families who have immigrated into England.  I have friends from every continent (except Antartica) and I'm proud.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6754|United States of America
America:

1. Have money, more money than other countries.  Don't believe this thing about us being over our heads in debt, we could pay that all back right now, we just want money ready incase we are fucking attacked by Islamic Terrorists again!
2. Our military kicks ass, get in its way and die before you ever knew we were there. 
3. Our average American is middle class, not poor not rich, though Liberal idiots say that middle class is rich.
4. Vote for Bush if you want a better life, not saying he's the best, Reagan was the best.  Bush does need help in some areas, but Kerry would probably whimper and run away as liberals do when it comes to a fight that we didn't start.
5. Iraq is on its way to becoming a great country, War is the path to peace, peace leads to war.  Iraqis now have some daily luxuries that we don't think about when we use them.
6. Oil prices are high, we are trying to fix that, these aren't the highest oil prices that America has seen.
7. Bring on the Nukes! Nuke us once (or try considering our missle defenses) and you get nuked 7 times over!
8. Communism fails, we saw this with the USSR.  No one did their job because they didn't get paid anymore or less that the one who never works.  Democracy comes in and saves your asses again and again.
9. Cars are fun! Don't even bother telling us we have pollution problems.  Look towards Japan (not bashing you) they have clean streets and all, but they have the highest air pollution to date.
10. Illegals, here's a joke.  What can a bench do that a Mexican Illegal can't? Support a family. Go home, get deported whatever. But get the Fuck out of My country.
11. About me: Only one interesting thing about me as an american. Westpoint is the way to go for me. I help to kick the Terrorist bastards ass.
12. That mohamod guy or whatever should burn in hell and fucking get the Electric chair! He wants to kill us painfully, lets give him a good sense of pain.

Well, that helped me to cool down after these idiots started bashing the USA for being GREAT!
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6600|132 and Bush

Major_Spittle wrote:

America:

Extremely proud of our heritage and of the accomplishments of our fore fathers be it wars they fought in, inventions, or aide to the world. We also could never imagine living in any other country or wanting too. we definately feel our country in the strongest Militarily, Economically, and Technologically and take pride in that. We feel our country is very giving to those in need and has helped stabilize the globe with its strong military presence in the world. This in turn has allowed most free countries to make great progress in the last half of the 20th century and releived alot of countries of the burden of maintaining great armies for their own protection.  We feel our Country is under appreciated for all it does (at home and by other country's populations) largely due to envy abroad and from being spoiled by an easy life from within. We know us Americans can be arrogant with a "you need us we don't need you attitude", but this is largely because it is true....(right now, but will change someday).

All Americans are embarassed of Cougar being an American, well actually, he is more like a retarded transvestite mongloid half cousin 5 times removed type of an American that gets to stay on a technicality. And we all feel that if you hate America so much leave, take Alex Baldwin with you.
Very nice, I'd give ya plus 100 karma if i could

I hope everyone just remembers to judge a person as an indivdual. I have been to 3 continents and many different nations. They all have good, they all have bad people. I must say now it seems that people seem to hear that I am American and think that I go out and slaughter babies now. All I can say is WTF. I know the "your goverment sux"argument that follows after saying something like that, but it's total BS when you take your opinions of a goverment and treat someone you don't know as bad as people do.

I am VERY proud of certain things my Country has done and yet disturbed by some of it's history as well. As someone else put it in this thread, "every country has it's up's and downs." Would I live anywhere else... no way. But if I had to the UK sounds good
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard