CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6127|Carnoustie MASSIF
What the fuck is it downloading that's gonna take 25 minutes?

Is it downloading the 'stimulus pack' so I can pay for it? I don't want it, so don't ruin my game for me just now by fucking downloading it!
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

Updating took you 25 min? Downloaded for me in like 5, and I don't have the greatest internet either. Tell your brother to stop torrenting shit for a few minutes.
CammRobb
Banned

mtb0minime wrote:

Updating took you 25 min? Downloaded for me in like 5, and I don't have the greatest internet either. Tell your brother to stop torrenting shit for a few minutes.
No, my internet is fine, that said it's been slow over the past fortnight, but why is it downloading this pack? I haven't fucking bought it
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6652

Wait, how do you know it's downloading that pack? All it told me was that it was updating

Maybe someone gifted it to you? Or maybe they're forcing people to download it, give it to them free for a few days, then when it's over ask people to buy it since they already have it installed and have already become re-addicted to the game
CammRobb
Banned

mtb0minime wrote:

Wait, how do you know it's downloading that pack? All it told me was that it was updating

Maybe someone gifted it to you? Or maybe they're forcing people to download it, give it to them free for a few days, then when it's over ask people to buy it since they already have it installed and have already become re-addicted to the game
I don't know what it's downloading, it says updating, but why? What's out apart form the fucking pack?

Also, I'm on the toilet otherwise I'de speak to you on xfire.

Last edited by CammRobb (2010-05-04 14:33:27)

Chou
+737|6788

CammRobb wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

I don't know what it's downloading, it says updating, but why? What's out apart form the fucking pack?

Also, I'm on the toilet otherwise I'de speak to you on xfire.
A free nuke for loyal customers?
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6297
its like all new steam
CammRobb
Banned

Backupwayback wrote:

its like all new steam
ghey I wanna play now! My gf gets home from work soon and I have to go see her.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5785|Catherine Black
It's just updating the playlists for if you do buy it, and a banner saying "buy our shit lolz" if you don't. Dunno why it's taking so long for you.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6717|Scotland
Just ridiculous.

And now suddenly I can't find any games. Well done IW.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard