Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6599|132 and Bush

Turquoise wrote:

We could, but the likelihood of this is pretty low.  I believe we can safely say they've won.  It's time to move north.
Comedy gold.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6409|'Murka

13/f/taiwan wrote:

I wonder how long it will take them to rule this bill unconstitutional and throw it out.
Not sure they will.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Diesel_dyk
Object in mirror will feel larger than it appears
+178|5992|Truthistan

ATG wrote:

I am actually seriously considering one lot on a pacific island whos name I will not mention.

My friends dad is rich, and convinced Hawaii isn't far enough away to be safe from this government and what is coming down.

So he bought a saw mill, a dredge and is making a resort inside a bay and making a scuba retreat.

One acre of ocean from property= $3,000.00

Fertile ground, abundant wild pigs, lots of rain to drink, sun and wind. There is high speed internet and no taxation.
Probably end like this

Last edited by Diesel_dyk (2010-05-01 21:25:08)

zeidmaan
+234|6413|Vienna

I dont get one thing, if citizens (with citizenship) dont have to carry IDs wont illegal immigrants be able to just say that they are American citizens and dont require IDs?
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6527|Global Command

zeidmaan wrote:

I dont get one thing, if citizens (with citizenship) dont have to carry IDs wont illegal immigrants be able to just say that they are American citizens and dont require IDs?
I dunno where you get your information. In California you are required by law to have i.d.

If you don't have it they can take you to jail. They may choose not to because they know that they will be on the street again tomorrow and there will be hours worth of paperwork.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5700|College Park, MD

ATG wrote:

zeidmaan wrote:

I dunno where you get your information. In California you are required by law to have i.d.

If you don't have it they can take you to jail. They may choose not to because they know that they will be on the street again tomorrow and there will be hours worth of paperwork.
So you carry your passport everywhere? Because your driver's license doesn't show whether you're a citizen or permanent resident or legal alien.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5356|London, England

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

ATG wrote:

zeidmaan wrote:

So you carry your passport everywhere? Because your driver's license doesn't show whether you're a citizen or permanent resident or legal alien.
The DMV takes care of that. Need three forms of ID to get a license.

Last edited by JohnG@lt (2010-05-02 08:44:46)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6387

zeidmaan wrote:

Name, address, date or birth and social security number.
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6403|North Carolina

Kmarion wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

We could, but the likelihood of this is pretty low.  I believe we can safely say they've won.  It's time to move north.
Comedy gold.

Turquoise
O Canada

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

ATG wrote:

zeidmaan wrote:

A driver's license is one of the forms of ID specifically mentioned in the bill that suffices as proof of citizenship.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

west-phoenix-az wrote:

https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/vote-no-az-repub-party.jpg
Most politicians are full of shit. If this one's full of candy, I'd vote her in for president.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6547|San Diego, CA, USA

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Most politicians are full of shit. If this one's full of candy, I'd vote her in for president.
Me too.

BTW, looks like illegals are coming to California from Arizona...great.
west-phoenix-az
+632|6387
City Council Member Regina Romero asked for legal advice on whether the City of Tucson should sue the State of Arizona over SB1070. After the executive session they had a time for public comment. Gabriella was born in Mexico but immigrated the the United States legally and spoke against the idea that the city should sue the state.

Last edited by west-phoenix-az (2010-05-04 12:14:13)

https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
west-phoenix-az
+632|6387
For some reason its double posting.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6558
The debate has moved to the NBA. I think it's pretty cool. Discuss.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36964206
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6694|NJ
I say F it and open up the borders and see who actually fills out the paperwork..

Why's it about race?
BLdw
+27|5169|M104 "Sombrero"
Not sure if I get it... this law, I mean. Immigrant aliens keep coming in US as long as people are willing to pay them more wages for than they could earn in their home country. If people did not hire illegal immigrants most of them would not come in the US at all, right?

Or am I missing something very crucial here?

(Apart from drug dealers, but as far as I know, not all illegal immigrants are drug dealers...)

Last edited by BLdw (2010-05-05 12:39:22)

krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6778|Great Brown North
cop detains person for a legal reason, asks to see documents

OMFG RACIST OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG

amidoinitrite?
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6566|Mountains of NC

this may cost a bit :

build a bridge that connects mexio to ....................................... canada

lets share the brown gold with our northern flannel brothers
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
nooo

fuck you guys, we're overrun with half of asia already
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

krazed wrote:

nooo

fuck you guys, we're overrun with half of asia already
I know the problem there

build a big ass wall around alaska ............... you see them squity eyes walk up through there jungle smoggy country up into russkie country over straight and hook up with the ice road truckers and BOOM their wearing flannel and chugging maple syrup
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6683|United States of America

SEREMAKER wrote:

this may cost a bit :

build a bridge that connects mexio to ....................................... canada

That's quite brilliant actually, since Canada has roughly 1/10th our population density and the fact that all of Mexico could move there and they would still be less than half our population.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
i don't like where this is going
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

DesertFox- wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

this may cost a bit :

That's quite brilliant actually, since Canada has roughly 1/10th our population density and the fact that all of Mexico could move there and they would still be less than half our population.
if a bridge is to costly or time consuming or after the " bridge to nowhere " no-one wants to touch another bridge ........ then we could put in a toll road with a straigh shot to canada ... coyote rolls up to the border drops in about $100 and he wisks away to the great leaf country
Turquoise
O Canada

SEREMAKER wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

this may cost a bit :

if a bridge is to costly or time consuming or after the " bridge to nowhere " no-one wants to touch another bridge ........ then we could put in a toll road with a straigh shot to canada ... coyote rolls up to the border drops in about $100 and he wisks away to the great leaf country
Yeah, but then you'll have 2 Mexicos to deal with then.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard