Agentsands
+21|6555
lol check me out and tell me wut u think...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fDmkmZ6s06o
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6734|Dallas
Not again..........., but I'll watch just for S&G's.
*OL*JoseyWales
+8|6672|Phoenix Arizona
ALL I GET IS..... LOADING... please wait
DancinHomer
Gaming While Intoxicated
+27|6596|UK

Agentsands wrote:

Not too shabby.. Well done
gburndred
tiga tiga tiga tiga tiga woods ya'll
+95|6608|Calgary,AB,Canada
Its not letting me view it.
It says that i need flash player, then i go to download it and it says its installed and i still can't view it.
Any ideas whats wrong?
Skinnister
+43|6695|UK
not bad chopper skillz................
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6734|Dallas
Video is broken for me too.

It's probably just a vid of him flying under bridges and TV missiling crap and the normal run of the mill.
Stumanbmx
S!l3nt But D3adly
+86|6574|Pickle Village
I want to ride with you but I might not get any kills, jeezz.

+1
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

not a bad video, except that you are pretty much attacking one base the whole time and not letting your gunner TV anything. 

Also, for those that can't view it, click on the "watch this video with our new video player" box.
My_pet_squirrel
Have you seen my nutz?
+126|6590

Cougar wrote:

It's probably just a vid of him flying under bridges and TV missiling crap and the normal run of the mill.
no accually he is just a fricken awsome pilot not gunner he might be a good gunner but ya he is awsome with the pilot missles
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6734|Dallas

My_pet_squirrel wrote:

Cougar wrote:

no accually he is just a fricken awsome pilot not gunner he might be a good gunner but ya he is awsome with the pilot missles
Video finally worked.  Cougars critique:

-1 For poor vid quality.
-1 For making me wait all day to see it.
-1 For spinning around so much that it made me (and your gunner to I'm sure) want to vomit.
-1 For taking out infantry with the rockets while ignoring vehicles, especially with a gunner present.
-1 For boring music.
-1 For same old same old crap through the entire map.
-1 Just because.
-1 Again, just because.
-1 Because I'm an asshole.
-1 Because you made me type this shitty critique.
-1 For your poor gunner.

Jesus Christ I am one huge anus hole.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6664|Howell, Mi USA
That was a badass video, he pwns. Nice choise of music   dusturbed rocks.  i like at the end like 8 guys standing on the heli pad all scatter when he flys over.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6715

Just some notes:

- Shows what a joystick with twist can do.

- A bit jerky on the cobra - you can turn faster and smoother then you were with whatever joystick you have. Either its fraps or you just started playing that round and weren't used to the cobra right away - I get that too. Different choppers can wreck your feelings for the next chopper you fly for a few rounds.

- Where was the Z10 the whole round? Chopper vs Chopper combat is the main thing in piloting. Secondarily your ability to avoid jets, and thirdly your ability to rape the other team. We only saw #3, whereas #2 and #1 are good learning tools for everyone to take notes on.

- Showing your deaths isn't always a bad thing - you were a bit too aggresive on the airfield and you were getting 4-5 kills for it, but then you died along with your gunner who we assume was an idiot (not uncommon).

- Rather then being so aggressive and I gather your gunner was a tard, it would be better to be a squad leader, point the chopper at one of the beach edges and ask for a supply box. Then you can rape the airfield and retreat for a quick repair (instead of all the way to the carrier). This way you can be the main attack force, even if your gunner sucks, and just retreat when you need it.

- Finally, good job, but I would love to see you faster on your joystick with the cobra! Your rotations were about 3/4 as fast as they should be for those fast maneuvers, but this is more important for dueling and evading jets, then it is for strafing the shit out of infantry (where turning slower helps to see more targets).

For those of you complaining about his turns, they are a neccesity on Wake with so much airspace and range of targets around you. Faster turns equates to the ability to be aggressive and defensive faster then if you are mousing it and panning around. A joystick with at twist is a huge advantage for fast turning and shooting. We are left to assume that no tv shots were given because his gunner sucked, and everyone knows this is like 50% of the gunners you get on pubs.

+1 for adding a video to the websites knowledge base, and a grats on mastering your rocket aim which really shines when you use a joystick.
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6797|Lithuania

Agentsands wrote:

Omfg, I know you; I play in your server all the time

good vid.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
MostHigh
+4|6704|Virgina, USA
Dude....Nice freakin' gunner.  Should have pulled your pistol and shot him in the back of his pretty helmet.

Last edited by MostHigh (2006-04-28 17:27:17)

KingLou
Banned
+79|6594|Las Vegas
I'll give my .02 dollars.........and I'll be completely honest (I hope that doesn't cause anyone heartburn).

I think you're a good pilot......but not GREAT.

Don't take that as an insult, because it's not......it's a complement, with a "you've still got room to grow" attached.  I'd like to see a video demonstrating some more robust chopper piloting.  IE.....yeah, show a few runs of you raping with missiles........but then show some footage of you setting up your gunner for the awesome kills (assuming you have a gunner that can take what's given to him).........show some footage of some skill in evasion of enemy fire (from what I saw in the video, would would take as much heat as was being thrown at you, and simply try and get as many kills in as possible before the big *boom*).  Basically, this video showed that you can hit things with missiles......and you can maneuver well..........all very good skills to have, but as someone else mentioned, there is more to being a GREAT chopper pilot.

Just to be clear, I don't consider myself great either.  In fact, I'd say you've probably got a little skill on me in terms of accuracy with your missiles.  I'm decent......sometimes more than decent.........I have my good and bad days.  As far as maneuvering, I think I do pretty well with a mouse and keyboard.  I'd like to think I'm on my way to excellence.........but right now I consider my piloting skills above average but not "blow your mind."  I've never had a gunner complain that I didn't know what I was doing......and most complement me......which is always nice. 

I know that if I'm solo, I fly for me.  If I have a gunner.....I fly for him........UNLESS he proves himself utterly worthless.  I try to give my gunner a few chances before I brand him as utterly useless.  IE......hover perfectly motionless with squad upon squad of foot soldier running past.......while he plinks up dirt clouds with the minigun but kills nobody...........then, yeah........he's useless.  Or, if everytime a TV missile leaves your chopper, it flies in a perfectly straight line...........then yeah........he's useless.  But if my gunner shows even a hair of competence........I will do everything in my power to set him up for kills.  Let's face it, the gunners aresenal is much more effective than the pilots if he can use it.......that's why he is THE GUNNER.  If the gunner has done what he can with guns and TVs.......then I'll go rockets hot and clean up the remainders.

I will say though, if I have found that my gunner is useless......I try not to keep him along for the ride.  It's not that I mind him being there, or getting points for my kills........I honestly don't, and frankly, he can mooch all the points off me he wants.  BUT........I don't like the idea of having a useless gunner there to be an extra casualty when I eventually get shot down......because it WILL happen.  I haven't learned the level 15 invincibility of t3h u83r l33t sk1ll yet.  So....if my gunner is categorically a waste of oxygen.......I will fly to an enemy flag........lower it for a flag cap................and tell him to jump out an help.  Then I fly away without him.  Yeah....I know.......sounds kinda dick...........but I feel that if the chopper pilot is the only one getting any kills, then there should be only 1 death when that chopper goes down.

But anyway......like I say..........good.........but it didn't blow me away.  I was entertained, and I never thought "this guy sucks".......so, you're on the right track.

KiL

Last edited by KingLou (2006-04-28 17:55:07)

herrr_smity
+156|6597|space command ur anus
ace dude ace
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6762|Jupiter
Owning, i have to interject. I should make a video.... (EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay + SLIPPERY_4 = Your fucked.
a fly
+105|6614|The netherlands
Not bad, but show some more chopper vs chopper or chopper vs plane, evryone can rape a chopper spawn place let the gunner gun.

and, why dident you get new missiles when beeing so close to the ship? are you preparing to die before your out of them and just scorefarming? it doesent effect the weight of the chopper sofar i know....

its not my style of flying and i dont like watching it, its plain raping, the gunner should rape

and sorry for giving the neg, i clicked wrong, im very tired ;-).... ill try to remember to give a + tomoro
Agentsands
+21|6555
Well, I'm glad to hear some of you liked it and I jus want all of u assholes to know a few things
1. this was ALL in one round
2. I don't use a JOYSTICK... I use keyboard and mouse
3. My gunner wasn't the best of them all and I would have made more points by doing wut I did  anyway
4. I'ma going to make another one WITH NO GUNNER
5. On my Server base raping is allowed and everyone takes advantage of that
6. Be on the look out for my next video

(o and that dude who disliked the music must not listen to rock. Cuz anyone who does knows thats a Bada$$ song.)

Once again thanx for the compliments. I'm only a first sergent anyway.
Defiance
+438|6641

Good job. Those were some damn nice missle shots. +1.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6689|Melbourne, Australia
COS: great accurecy with missles , Very Agile , Knowladge of were AA sites are and taking them down asap
CONS: let ur co pilot kill some people for god sake

BUT THE THING THAT MAKES ME GIVE U +1  - THE MUSIC.. NEVER HERD DAT SONG B4  BUT IT OWNZ will download now =]
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6715

Agentsands wrote:

Well, I'm glad to hear some of you liked it and I jus want all of u assholes to know a few things
1. this was ALL in one round
2. I don't use a JOYSTICK... I use keyboard and mouse
3. My gunner wasn't the best of them all and I would have made more points by doing wut I did  anyway
4. I'ma going to make another one WITH NO GUNNER
5. On my Server base raping is allowed and everyone takes advantage of that
6. Be on the look out for my next video

(o and that dude who disliked the music must not listen to rock. Cuz anyone who does knows thats a Bada$$ song.)

Once again thanx for the compliments. I'm only a first sergent anyway.
That explains why I thought the turns were too slow, but your horizontal loop was impressive with a mouse!

Good job, but nobody here is an asshole, we are just commenting on it. If you wanted pure brown nosing, nobody will give you that on a forum - you are more likely to recieve flames lol. You got some kudos and some feedback, be happy with what you got
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6550|Melbourne, Australia.
Wow, that makes me want to learn how to chopper fly, great control, I wish I knew how to fly like that
PRiMACORD
+190|6595|Home of the Escalade Herds

[CANADA]_Zenmaster wrote:

Just some notes:

- Shows what a joystick with twist can do..
You don't need a joystick to do that and in fact, you can do better (not anything against the guy in the vid, he was good).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard