Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5369|London, England

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

thread needs moar ...

edit: there is some truth, I get hit knowing damn well i was in cover
edit again: there is  lot of truth to it
I love the magic bullets that follow you around a corner and hit you in the back.

I was playing on my clan servers this afternoon and a pair of guys came in with 73 and 77 pings respectively (on the leaderboard in game). For some reason I was spiked to 200+ even though I'm normally around 100. Needless to say, none of my rounds were registering on them and they easily maintained a 4.something KDR as T88 wielding medics. I had so many blood spatters that didn't register that I was raging pretty hard

And no, I didn't call them hackers
Ya, this sums up what happens on a regular basis.  I notice it way more after this last patch even though it happened before as well.
They had the lowest pings on the server by about 70ms and it was ridiculously noticeable. They weren't even good players, they just had good pings that essentially made them invincible.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6810|Long Beach, CA

JohnG@lt wrote:

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

I love the magic bullets that follow you around a corner and hit you in the back.

I was playing on my clan servers this afternoon and a pair of guys came in with 73 and 77 pings respectively (on the leaderboard in game). For some reason I was spiked to 200+ even though I'm normally around 100. Needless to say, none of my rounds were registering on them and they easily maintained a 4.something KDR as T88 wielding medics. I had so many blood spatters that didn't register that I was raging pretty hard

And no, I didn't call them hackers
Ya, this sums up what happens on a regular basis.  I notice it way more after this last patch even though it happened before as well.
They had the lowest pings on the server by about 70ms and it was ridiculously noticeable. They weren't even good players, they just had good pings that essentially made them invincible.
The worst is when they start talking shit because they have that advantage and you know you can wipe the floor with them if latency wasn't the issue.
Ptfo
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6481
guys stfu the hitboxes are fine i kill people all the time
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6010|Vortex Ring State

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

The worst is when they start talking shit because they have that advantage and you know you can wipe the floor with them if latency wasn't the issue.
indeed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard