Announcement

Major changes have been made site wide. If you experience problems, please send tazz. a PM.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|5875|the land of bourbon

11 Bravo wrote:

i liked vinnie


boston is spanking cleveland
ugh
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|5729|Texas
vinnie to the mavs...i feel another coaching change is imminent.

dallas is gonna have to start rebuilding bye bye
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|4731|Cleveland, Ohio
lebron isnt doing a damn thing
Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|5729|Texas
rondo is a baller
eleven bravo
Member
+1,399|4753|foggy bottom

HaiBai wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

HaiBai wrote:


god you dont know anything about basketball
did you just call him god?
god, you dont know anything about basketball

if you didnt understand what i meant youre a dumbass
at least I know how to use a comma, dumb ass.
Tu Stultus Es
Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|5729|Texas
LeBron keeps jumping up then passing. It's starting to annoying. I don't really like the Cavs, but I want to see LeBron make those crazy hand-in-his-face shots. They need it.
CC-Marley
Member
+407|6322
Celts!
eleven bravo
Member
+1,399|4753|foggy bottom
Suck!
Tu Stultus Es
Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|5729|Texas
if the celtics let the cavs comeback and win i'm gonna rofl so hard
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|4731|Cleveland, Ohio

Yellowman03 wrote:

if the celtics let the cavs comeback and win i'm gonna rofl so hard
wont happen
Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|5729|Texas
i think the cavs are gonna win...
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|4731|Cleveland, Ohio

Yellowman03 wrote:

i think the cavs are gonna win...
brah i grew up in cleveland...take mah word.
Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|5729|Texas
lol i see what you mean
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|4978|Bolingbrook, Illinois

eleven bravo wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

did you just call him god?
god, you dont know anything about basketball

if you didnt understand what i meant youre a dumbass
at least I know how to use a comma, dumb ass.
so do i, but i can't be arsed making sure my grammar and spelling are perfect on a gaming forum. 
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,959|6126|949

Vinnie needed to go if the Bulls are going to progress any further then where they are.  He won't take a team to the finals, simple as that.  He just doesn't command the respect and simply isn't a good enough coach to take a team all the way.  Which is why he'd be a perfect fit in Dallas.

Artest is on a downslope but he's still regarded as one of the best one on one defenders in the league.  11b doesn't know what he's talking about, but that's because he argues with emotion instead of objective facts.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|4731|Cleveland, Ohio

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Vinnie needed to go if the Bulls are going to progress any further then where they are.  He won't take a team to the finals, simple as that.  He just doesn't command the respect and simply isn't a good enough coach to take a team all the way.  Which is why he'd be a perfect fit in Dallas.

Artest is on a downslope but he's still regarded as one of the best one on one defenders in the league.  11b doesn't know what he's talking about, but that's because he argues with emotion instead of objective facts.
emotion?  idc about durant or oklahoma.  you are the lakers fanboi, not me.  artests stats are meh......  they are ok but nowhere near the player durant is agree?  so both of you can piss off.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,959|6126|949

11 Bravo wrote:

you are the lakers fanboi, not me.  artests stats are meh......  they are ok but nowhere near the player durant is agree?  so both of you can piss off.
I said emotion because there is no other rationale for your argument.

Artest is known for his defense.  Durant is known for his offense.  So of course blindly looking at stats (which largely measures offense as opposed to defense)  will not reflect that.  However as HaiBai has noted, Artest has historicall detrimentally impacted the stats of great offensive players when they play against teams he is on, when he is the primary defender on them.  So looking at those numbers you can objectively come to the conclusion that Artest is a good defender against highly offensive players.

Artest has been my dog since he was on the Bulls with Ron Mercer.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|4978|Bolingbrook, Illinois
haha jennings im hoping phil jackson leaves the lakers after his contract expires and comes back to the bulls 

it wont happen though
Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|5729|Texas
holy crap...the magic are absolutely raping the hawks. it's not even fun to watch...
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|4978|Bolingbrook, Illinois

Yellowman03 wrote:

holy crap...the magic are absolutely raping the hawks. it's not even fun to watch...
yeah this is ridiculous. i can't tell if atlanta sucks or if orlando is really good. anyway, orlando to win it all! :p
Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|5729|Texas
the hawks are just dejected. even orlando's bench is dominating them.
CC-Marley
Member
+407|6322
Hawks are tired.. Game 2 will be better.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|4731|Cleveland, Ohio

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

you are the lakers fanboi, not me.  artests stats are meh......  they are ok but nowhere near the player durant is agree?  so both of you can piss off.
I said emotion because there is no other rationale for your argument.

Artest is known for his defense.  Durant is known for his offense.  So of course blindly looking at stats (which largely measures offense as opposed to defense)  will not reflect that.  However as HaiBai has noted, Artest has historicall detrimentally impacted the stats of great offensive players when they play against teams he is on, when he is the primary defender on them.  So looking at those numbers you can objectively come to the conclusion that Artest is a good defender against highly offensive players.

Artest has been my dog since he was on the Bulls with Ron Mercer.
rationale?  i was looking at stats, just like hibi.  you are the one with emotion in this.  artest is just a punk.

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2010-05-05 03:08:30)

11 Bravo
Banned
+965|4731|Cleveland, Ohio
boston getting spanked this time
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|5991

going to the game and i just realized something - it's the first time since December that i hope the home team wins, rather than expect it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard