HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5484|Bolingbrook, Illinois
What are your thoughts on this?

I thought it was just a tragic accident but now I am starting to think there's more to it.

In the video of the first people on site at the crash you can hear sirens. polish and russian voices, gunshots and laughter.  You can even see what seems to be people in the background.

Now the gunshots could have been the ammunition on board the plane going off because of heat or something, but I dont know why people would be laughing on the site.

Here's a video:

22 sec - You can see what seems to be 3 people in between the trees walking.

40 sec - You can see them walking further.

53 sec - "Calm down." (In Polish)

1:10 - The white circled figure looks to be lifting its arm.

1:27 - Some say it's the pilot.

1:33 - Some unknown screams.

1:37 - "Give me the gun." (In Russian)

1:38 - "Don't kill us." (In Polish)

1:54 - Here you can see a black figure jumping out of the plane.

2:09 - Laughs in the background.

2:11 - The same figure that jumped out of the plane.

2:21 - Change of plans.

2:34 - Looks like a shot to the stomach as the figure falls down.

-Some of the theories of the gun shots that I have came across are that the ammunition in the plane fired under the intense heat.

-Russian police fired to scare away people from coming to the area of the plane crash.

Here's a video of the man that taped the site on Russian news, the sound is altered so you cant here the voices and the gunshots:

Also words are going around that the author of the video was killed minutes after the crash. It has been said that he had been stabbed and then stabbed again while in the hospital by 3 men who unplugged him from life support, although I haven't seen any legit evidence of this.

So post your thoughts, it will be a long time until we find out the truth if we ever do. 
jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

their alphabet reminds of potatoes growing eyes
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

All I see is a blurry video, and with the exception of the first people, who were almost certainly rescue teams, no people. To add to this, it's subtitled by someone who I have no idea is being honest/speaks the language well.

The gun shots are the only weird thing, you'd expect a whole bunch to go off together since it's all going to be held together in a magazine, so that's unlikely. And the Russians aren't going to shoot at people to keep them away.
HaiBai

ghettoperson wrote:

All I see is a blurry video, and with the exception of the first people, who were almost certainly rescue teams, no people. To add to this, it's subtitled by someone who I have no idea is being honest/speaks the language well.

The gun shots are the only weird thing, you'd expect a whole bunch to go off together since it's all going to be held together in a magazine, so that's unlikely. And the Russians aren't going to shoot at people to keep them away.
The subtitles are accurate.  I'm Polish and it all translates.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5699
JEWS DID IT!!!!

I called it like 10 minutes after the news came out and even made a thread about it on bf2s. A few minutes later it gets deleted by the mods...hmmm, I definitely think there is something going on here.
Brasso
+1,549|6630

shouldn't you be studying?
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
HaiBai

haffeysucks wrote:

shouldn't you be studying?
its the weekend..  gtfo
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command

13/f/taiwan wrote:

JEWS DID IT!!!!

I called it like 10 minutes after the news came out and even made a thread about it on bf2s. A few minutes later it gets deleted by the mods...hmmm, I definitely think there is something going on here.
Why waste bytes?

If the Russians were going to take over Poland, wouldn't they have done so by now?

But otherwise. Yes the whole thing stinks.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6411|'Murka

Wouldn't autopsies show bullet wounds?
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Commie Killer
+192|6387

ATG wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

JEWS DID IT!!!!

Why waste bytes?

If the Russians were going to take over Poland, wouldn't they have done so by now?

Poland's in NATO, you don't need a military campaign to control a country, Russia is just pulling a similar thing to what they did in Ukraine.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470

ATG wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

JEWS DID IT!!!!

Why waste bytes?

are you stupid?

if the americans wanted to keep all of central-south america as a banana republic... why didnt they just steamroll with the military?

why bother deposing of several nation's 'unfavoured' leaders, so you could install someone or influence the politics your way?

. . .

the video and conspiracy is bullshit, but i found that particular post by ATG incredibly short-sighted
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6775|Moscow, Russia
this is bullshit. i'm russian, and i can't get anything like "give me a gun" or "don't kill us" - nothing's clear, except "fuck me!" exclamation by the person taking the video and "let's get outa here!" by somebody near him.
by all accounts, this video is probably just another piece of phony propaganda by polish nationalists. nothing new, tbh.

Last edited by Shahter (2010-05-03 09:14:10)

if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6810|Nårvei

Shahter wrote:

this is bullshit. i'm russian, and i can't get anything like "give me a gun" or "don't kill us" - nothing's clear, except "fuck me!" exclamation by the person taking the video and "let's get outa here!" by somebody near him.
by all accounts, this video is probably just another piece of phony propaganda by polish nationalists. nothing new, tbh.
That's what you like us to believe
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6775|Moscow, Russia

Varegg wrote:

Shahter wrote:

That's what you like us to believe
well... yeah. but you could always learn russian and see for yourself .
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom

Shahter wrote:

this qutoe could have been made in the cold war

solidarity!!!!

Last edited by eleven bravo (2010-05-03 09:35:35)

Tu Stultus Es
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6775|Moscow, Russia

eleven bravo wrote:

Shahter wrote:

this qutoe could have been made in the cold war

solidarity!!!!
well, the cold war ended... supposedly. but nobody said we should abandon the weapons with which it had been fought, right?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5259|foggy bottom
"polish nationals" sounds like such an old term
Tu Stultus Es
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6775|Moscow, Russia

eleven bravo wrote:

"polish nationals" sounds like such an old term
oh, you should read some of the late polish president i think. the crash, a tragedy as it was, has certainly made at least one nationalist nutjob less on this planet.

Last edited by Shahter (2010-05-03 10:04:20)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command
Maybe he wouldn't have been so nationalist if Poland didn't get it so bad by the ruskies in WW2.

How many Poles did the Russians execute, like 20-30k?

College boys and politicians and military leaders were rounded up, interogated and shot and dumped in the forest. Amirite?

By russian dogs, amirite?
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6775|Moscow, Russia

ATG wrote:

Maybe he wouldn't have been so nationalist if Poland didn't get it so bad by the ruskies in WW2.

College boys and politicians and military leaders were rounded up, interogated and shot and dumped in the forest. Amirite?

well... no? i wasn't there, and i wouldn't trust nazies or anybody they had by their throats to investigate the matter. and so called "evidence" which was supposedly discovered in soviet archives was demonstrated to be a bunch of forgeries. also, do you see many russians digging through history and accusing polish of countless atrocities they did to russians and other slavs? no? because we could, you know.
so, go research the matter before you throw this shit at me, would you kindly.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5999|Vortex Ring State
It is a conspiracy, everyone knows Russians like to crash planes containing multiple high-level officials.

Wikipedia wrote:

Zia had left the small town in the Punjab province by C-130 Hercules aircraft. Shortly after a smooth take-off, the control tower lost contact with the aircraft. Witnesses who saw the plane in the air afterward claim it was flying erratically, then nosedived and exploded on impact. In addition to Zia, 31 others died in the plane crash, including Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee General Akhtar Abdur Rehman, close associate of General Zia Brigadier Siddique Salik, the American Ambassador to Pakistan Arnold Raphel and General Herbert M. Wassom, the head of the U.S. Military aid mission to Pakistan.[21][22] Ghulam Ishaq Khan, the Senate Chairman announced Zia's death on radio and TV. The manner of his death has given rise to many conspiracy theories.[23] There is speculation that America, India, the Soviet Union (as retaliation for US-Pakistani supported attacks in Afghanistan) or an alliance of them and internal groups were behind the attack.[24][25]
pilebomb
+8|6119

ATG wrote:

Gramps was Polish military during WWII and was sent to Siberia but made it out alive so not all were dumped in a ditch. Also went to see a WWII museum in Poland that had a commemoration for those "disappeared" by the Russians.
CC-Marley
+407|6828

ATG wrote:

Yep, the Ruskies tried to blame the Germans.
BVC
+325|6695
Its possible, given the history of relations between Poland & Russia, I guess.

Which country investigated the crash site & performed autopsies?

13/f/taiwan wrote:

JEWS DID IT!!!!

This isn't 4chan.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5999|Vortex Ring State

Pubic wrote:

Its possible, given the history of relations between Poland & Russia, I guess.

Which country investigated the crash site & performed autopsies?

13/f/taiwan wrote:

JEWS DID IT!!!!

This isn't 4chan.
THIS IS D/ST.

But considering how the FSb is practically the KGB, and most US intel thinks the KGB did the Pakistani plane crash, I think it's very likely

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard