-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5466|Ventura, California
Well, for those of you who haven't figured it out; BF2s is a gaming forum. Although the gaming part of the forum isn't that popular, "Everything else" is. So now all the people go into EE instead, so this is basically a random discussion forum instead of a gaming forum. Should we rename this to 4chan secrets?

Now lets talk about what goes on in EE. So you've got the mods, who are trying to do their job. These moderators aren't respected, they're treated like shit (For the most part) and whenever you douches act like douches, and you get punished for it in one way or another; you go crying with new threads about how evil the moderators are and how you're a victim of injustice. That's acting like a little child.

Most threads in EE are stupid. People lack imagination and go on spamming the same threads over and over again.

Lets take an example from not too long ago.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/50801/Random/assholes.jpg

Now here we've got a situation where everybody rushes, for God knows what reason, to make the "EE (hats *month*" thread. Then moderators, doing their job, shut them down because according to them, EE (hats can't be made until 00:00 GMT on the 1st of a month.

So right here, a moderator made a new rule. Then nobody even respects the rule, and people spam threads about the injustice to the "Victims" as I mentioned earlier, who are in timezones ahead of GMT. Again, this is childish behavior. It also gives the hard working mods more work to do. Then when a decent member, who isn't a douche, doesn't go around being a fag, isn't part of a fucking bandwagon, makes a thread and it's accepted: you guys go ape shit over it and insult that member. This type of behavior should be banned.

Enough about mods and EE (chats. Lets talk about these little bandwagons.

I'm really disappointed by the type of behavior on these forums. It's constant mockery, unpunished. Then you've got people who hate certain forum members for stupid reasons. The reason usually being because you don't think exactly the way they do.  There's a word for that; racism.

Whenever somebody has a good idea, and starts making nice threads then they get insulted and mocked. A perfect example of this is the "Real world fact" threads. A new member starts posting interesting threads where you can have a discussion about a plane. It can also lead to interesting debates like between FM and FEOS over the F4 Phantom. Then you've got the douchebag bandwagon that comes along crying "This ain't you blog, fuck off". That type of behavior is childish and should not be tolerated.

I'm getting kind of sick of typing. I'm sure you good members and moderators get the point.

Now this is the part where we get to see who the douchebags I mentioned were. They'll come in this thread and say thing like:

- QQ more
- Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
- TL;DR
- Insults
- STFO, GTFO type posts
- etc.

Can't we all just be a happy community, that discusses the right subjects in the right threads, doesn't make fun of each other on a regular basis, isn't full of assholes?

Thank you

I will now name all the people with stupid behavior in this thread, so you all have an example.

- Wallpaper
- Seymorebutts
- Mek

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2010-05-01 03:38:40)

And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Wallpaper
+303|5986|The pool
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me.

inb4ban
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

Too long, didn't read. Don't even give a shit anyway. Welcome to the forums, don't like it that we don't take ourselves too seriously? There's the door, don't let it hit you on the way out.

This is not a typical troll Shifty post. This is the truth.

Besides, there's no mods online right now, so who exactly are you trying to kiss-up to?

Last edited by mtb0minime (2010-05-01 00:38:24)

seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6587|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
Should I got back and find all of your worthless posts and link them here?

That might take to long, this will be locked long before i can finish.
Ioan92
+337|5715
He is right.

That's about it.
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5992|The Mitten

Ioan92 wrote:

He is right.

That's about it.
Well.........................................

yes... but...

if that were the case there would only be the bf2/games sections... by EE & DST existing, they allow the content within...

sort of a cogito ergo sum thingy... or would it be sum ergo cogito?
EE (hats
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Or you could just not be jerks and you can still discuss things in EE chat but with a higher level of maturity?
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5992|The Mitten

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Or you could just not be jerks and you can still discuss things in EE chat but with a higher level of maturity?
Or you could honestly not care.
EE (hats
Wallpaper
+303|5986|The pool
Or we could all just hang at christian homeschoolers forums. We dont have to post up to your standard. Granted, it gets out of hand at times, but EE is EE. Do you always stick to certain topics in real life? (if YOU ever do talk to people, it doesnt seem like it)

Also, internet, srsbsns

Last edited by Wallpaper (2010-05-01 00:50:11)

Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6164|New Austin, Not

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I'm really disappointed by the type of behavior on these forums. It's constant mockery, unpunished. Then you've got people who hate certain forum members for stupid reasons. The reason usually being because you don't think exactly the way they do.  There's a word for that; racism.
Wat.

Racism –noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

How the fuck is acting trivial racist?
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
This has nothing to do with "Christian homeschooler forums".

All I'm saying is, act like decent people.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6647

Morpheus wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

^this.

Alternate reply:

Or you could just go find a new forum if you don't like what goes on here. Seriously. I mean for fuck's sake no one's forcing you to stay here and post.

It's like, "Gawdamn I hate putting my hand on that hot stove. Why must I keep doing that? My hand is burning the fuck up and my flesh is peeling off. Why am I making myself hold my hand on this hot stove when I really don't want to? Stupid stove! Stove, why do you have to be so hot! My hand wouldn't be burning off if you weren't so hot, stove."
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|5992|The Mitten

mtb0minime wrote:

Morpheus wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

^this.

Alternate reply:

Or you could just go find a new forum if you don't like what goes on here. Seriously. I mean for fuck's sake no one's forcing you to stay here and post.

It's like, "Gawdamn I hate putting my hand on that hot stove. Why must I keep doing that? My hand is burning the fuck up and my flesh is peeling off. Why am I making myself hold my hand on this hot stove when I really don't want to? Stupid stove! Stove, why do you have to be so hot! My hand wouldn't be burning off if you weren't so hot, stove."
Fucking Stove.

Let's beat the shit out of any Stove we come across.
EE (hats
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Rohirm wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Wat.

Racism –noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

They think they're superior to the other beings on this forum, they think their ideology is the only right one, etc.

Racism
Wallpaper
+303|5986|The pool

-Sh1fty- wrote:

They think they're superior to the other beings on this forum, they think their ideology is the only right one, etc.

Racism
LOL
Laika
+75|5936
Taking the internet so seriously is silly.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6504|Gold Coast

Wallpaper wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Racism
LOL
hahahahahhaha

Thats not racism bro.

Also, this is the internet. Shit happens on the internet. People act like assholes on the internet. The internet is full of people with conflicting opinions and loud mouths, of course shit happens. This Is The Internet. TITI. New acronym for ya.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Ec0li
Vagina face
+167|5992|London ㋛

Edit: posted wrong vid..

Last edited by Ec0li (2010-05-01 01:09:58)

Rohirm
Fear is a Leash
+85|6164|New Austin, Not

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Rohirm wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Wat.

Racism –noun

Racism
That's more of a goddamn SUPERIORITY COMPLEX.

Jesus Fucking Christ...this thread is an abortion.
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6657|NT, like Mick Dundee

-Sh1fty- wrote:

D&ST
Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Broodbeleg
+34|5845|The Netherlands
-Sh1fty- or pace51 should make a real world facts about this topic.
ruisleipa
+149|6215|teh FIN-land

mtb0minime wrote:

and exactly the same thing applies to people like 11 Bravo who just spam the forums with complaints about real world facts threads and act like five-year olds.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6667|Canberra, AUS
yeah um if you want to be mature/srs etc. go to dst...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6466|6 6 4 oh, I forget

I am dissapoint?
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5230|Cleveland, Ohio
most mods act like douches right back, sir shitty.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard