Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6741|FUCK UBISOFT

War Man wrote:

My first win yay!!!! Damn it I want to be able to get 300 men on indonesia, they'd be like the 300 fucking spartans.
more like the 300 fucking indonesians, don't you think?
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6713|Purplicious Wisconsin

Miggle wrote:

War Man wrote:

My first win yay!!!! Damn it I want to be able to get 300 men on indonesia, they'd be like the 300 fucking spartans.
What part of "like" did you not get?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6741|FUCK UBISOFT

War Man wrote:

Miggle wrote:

War Man wrote:

300 units of musketmen, cavalry, and cannons in a southeast asian country, going up against vastly inferior numbers in a massive invasion is a lot like 300 spartans attempting to defend themselves from the persian empire.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
War Man

Miggle wrote:

War Man wrote:

Miggle wrote:

300 units of musketmen, cavalry, and cannons in a southeast asian country, going up against vastly inferior numbers in a massive invasion is a lot like 300 spartans attempting to defend themselves from the persian empire.
Why are we arguing again? Anyway sure the Persians outnumbered the spartans while it was the opposite in this case but come on let me have my fun, I just won a game of risk on Pogo for the first time.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6496

War Man wrote:

but come on let me have my fun,
if Laura would just PM you . . .
War Man

burnzz wrote:

War Man wrote:

Or better yet log on Steam. Hasn't been on her steam account for 102 days, her last post was a week ago, and I can't remember her last pm.

What you could do is pm her once and let me know if she replies back next time she comes on. Also if she posts somewhere like AU Chats(been hanging out on that thread lately) you could quote her and mention something like "Talk to War Man." Just a thought.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum

War Man wrote:

burnzz wrote:

War Man wrote:

Or better yet log on Steam. Hasn't been on her steam account for 102 days, her last post was a week ago, and I can't remember her last pm.

What you could do is pm her once and let me know if she replies back next time she comes on. Also if she posts somewhere like AU Chats(been hanging out on that thread lately) you could quote her and mention something like "Talk to War Man." Just a thought.
do you actually suck dick
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6496

War Man wrote:

burnzz wrote:

War Man wrote:

for you, i would do that. i may get picked up by the FBI or sumthin, but yeah.
War Man

FatherTed wrote:

War Man wrote:

burnzz wrote:

do you actually suck dick
No fatherted, you see I unlike you don't tend to act like a homosexual or mention anything like buttsex or analrape
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6496

War Man wrote:

No fatherted, you see I unlike you don't tend to act like a homosexual or mention anything like buttsex or analrape
*buttsechs

when you talk dirty like that, anything can happen. tone it down, plz
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6730|Uhh... erm...

burnzz wrote:

*buttsechs

when you talk dirty like that, anything can happen. tone it down, plz
Knowing you guys, I could say something like 'koala' and it'd turn dirty. Don't try to deny it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard