sick
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
SealXo
+309|6543
i hope that lambo lowers XD
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6579

Of course, it had the nose raised to get over a speed bump.
SealXo
+309|6543

Toilet Sex wrote:

ahahh you say that as if its certain. youd be surprised to see how many dumbasses stick on 20's over here and look like theyre riding around on a lifted truck. when i ask them what kind of suspension they put on they give me a blank stare.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6656

Huh, I didn't know you could raise and lower a Lambo. That's pretty handy.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6579

SealXo wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

ahahh you say that as if its certain. youd be surprised to see how many dumbasses stick on 20's over here and look like theyre riding around on a lifted truck. when i ask them what kind of suspension they put on they give me a blank stare.
I am certain lol
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6477
why, did you rent it and see for yourself?
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6293|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Toilet Sex wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

I am certain lol
I'm guessing SealXo doesn't know Toilet Sex's every-day car

oh, and those appear to be stock rims so no aftermarket junk settings...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6579

Uzique wrote:

Yeah, £200 every mile so i just sat in it instead
SealXo
+309|6543

Toilet Sex wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

I am certain lol
lol i know youve got one im just suggesting there are lots of dumbasses with exotic cars who dont know the difference

Uzique wrote:

i wish i had an awsm car like you

oh wait

Last edited by SealXo (2010-04-28 14:20:45)

CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6137|Carnoustie MASSIF

SealXo wrote:

Uzique wrote:

oh wait

hahahahah brilliant, he wouldn't need to lease a car to try and look flash.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6477

SealXo wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

SealXo wrote:

I am certain lol
lol i know youve got one im just suggesting there are lots of dumbasses with exotic cars who dont know the difference

Uzique wrote:

oh wait
my family bought me a 1-series bmw when i turned 17, but i never used it and it was a diesel so they sold it on before it depreciated. i bought myself a pug106 gti for shits and giggles but still haven't been interested enough to drive often. so... to respond to your lame-ass insult: i don't need a car as a status symbol. have fun desperately stretching out your class pretentions with leased vehicles, though. i can make my statements through more sincere methods.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
SealXo
+309|6543
since you've shown explicit interest in my family's cars, here you go

all low mileage. excellent condition
1940 Chevy Business Sedan
1954 Chevy Pueblo
1954 Chevy Convertible
1957 unrestored Chevy Bel Air convertible, 357 miles, every option minus fuel injection. red. ( i could probably buy your house with this, take your uncles range rover, and shove it up your ass)
1958 Chevy Impala newely restored... tripower, loaded options, rare black on red.. convertible of course
1960 Cad Convertible
1959 Chevy Corvette convert red
1968 Chevy Camaro SS (gutted interior, mid block, roll cage)
1993 Lingenfelter Vette. [19k miles leather smells new]
2003 LPE/LMS Vette. about 700/700 to the wheel (another money pit)

theres a few more but its just a shitty truck for race track hauling, some first generation 7 series that never really got driven and some 93 el dorado that has 2000 miles on it, red with a peach top.  had a nice 95 600SL but sold it. working on going to the auction to get more but were moving it all to another building thats bigger (LOL that we own herp de durp) its a big fucking move even though the other buildings about a half mile away since there's thousands of misc. parts, lifts, tools, work desks, tools... big pain

@ lol 4 cylinder 1 series. no wonder you didn't like it. let me guess, it had four doors and a faggy hatchback .

Last edited by SealXo (2010-04-29 08:42:57)

Marlo Stanfield
online poker tax cheating
+122|5170
I don't give a fuck.

post pictures, all of you

Last edited by Marlo Stanfield (2010-04-28 21:44:41)

=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6373|California
pics of 69 camaro plz need to jizz
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6579

lol, this has gone well
CammRobb
Banned
+1,510|6137|Carnoustie MASSIF
all seals cars are shit
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5760|Roma

FatherTed wrote:

Just took the time to trawl twenty pages of this, and heres some Real world facts about not being a cunt

1)SealXo go drink bleach, p.much everyones daddy has a beemer/merc nowadays, yet you don't see us dickwaving about it
2)SealXo go drink bleach
3)@ everyone (notably SealXo and that asian one), just coming in and saying 'hurr durr i saw 47xxx and 25yyy today' screams of attention seaking. proof, or fuck off
4)Harmor, this is a thread where you post pics of what you've seen IRL, not on the intertubes
5)Sadly i go back to Belfast in a few days, so i wont be able to supply pics of Cheshires wonderful automobiles.
My dad doesn't have a merc/beemer.
Never had.

Last edited by aerodynamic (2010-04-29 03:20:37)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6507|so randum

aerodynamic wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Just took the time to trawl twenty pages of this, and heres some Real world facts about not being a cunt

1)SealXo go drink bleach, p.much everyones daddy has a beemer/merc nowadays, yet you don't see us dickwaving about it
2)SealXo go drink bleach
3)@ everyone (notably SealXo and that asian one), just coming in and saying 'hurr durr i saw 47xxx and 25yyy today' screams of attention seaking. proof, or fuck off
4)Harmor, this is a thread where you post pics of what you've seen IRL, not on the intertubes
5)Sadly i go back to Belfast in a few days, so i wont be able to supply pics of Cheshires wonderful automobiles.
My dad doesn't have a merc/beemer.
Never had.
yes well italians aren't human, don't worry about it.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5988|Toronto

SealXo wrote:

since you've shown explicit interest in my family's cars, here you go

all low mileage. excellent condition
1940 Chevy Business Sedan
1954 Chevy Pueblo
1954 Chevy Convertible
1957 unrestored Chevy Bel Air convertible, 357 miles, every option minus fuel injection. red. ( i could probably buy your house with this, take your uncles range rover, and shove it up your ass)
1958 Chevy Impala newely restored... tripower, loaded options, rare black on red.. convertible of course
1960 Cad Convertible
1959 Chevy Corvette convert red
1969 Chevy Camaro SS (gutted interior, mid block, roll cage)
1993 Lingenfelter Vette. [19k miles leather smells new]
2003 LPE/LMS Vette. about 700/700 to the wheel (another money pit)

theres a few more but its just a shitty truck for race track hauling, some first generation 7 series that never really got driven and some 93 el dorado that has 2000 miles on it, red with a peach top.  had a nice 95 600SL but sold it. working on going to the auction to get more but were moving it all to another building thats bigger (LOL that we own herp de durp) its a big fucking move even though the other buildings about a half mile away since there's thousands of misc. parts, lifts, tools, work desks, tools... big pain

@ lol 4 cylinder 1 series. no wonder you didn't like it. let me guess, it had four doors and a faggy hatchback .
It's a nice collection, but why is it that the only half-decent car you own is a 7?
I like pie.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6243|Uk
Lingenfelters r hawt
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6453|Amsterdam‫
chevy sucks,   but less bitching more pics
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6396
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
SealXo
+309|6543

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

pics of 69 camaro plz need to jizz
don't think i have one atm. dark blue, black stripe. its a 68 actually- i was typing up that list quite fast then went to sleep. >.<

and forgot to add that theres some 95 saleen mustang in there. side exhaust, supercharged. its kind of a cool toy. think it puts around 400 hp. funny theres a ford there in a sea of chevy. some chump let that thing go at auction for next to dirt and it had about 80k into it.

i have a few cell pics somewhere but they're shitty. ill find them later

Last edited by SealXo (2010-04-29 08:45:44)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard