lowing
Banned
+1,662|6801|USA

FatherTed wrote:

lowing wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

His point was there are other religious groups who do bad shit, you said no there wasn't, so i provided a view of other religious groups doing -stuff-. but backpedal all you want.
Really? If you can point out where I said "no other religious groups did bad shit". I will apologize and concede the argument.
i cant be arsed to quote, but im pretty sure you said something along the lines of 'terrorism today is perpetrated by islam as a whole' yes/no?

jesus fuck stop being spoonfed american news outlets, get out of your closed-in life and live in the real world. Islam is an issue because the media has made it an issue. They're always been blowing people up and cutting off heads.
If you can't be "arsed" to quote me, then don't quote me in an assumtion that you could.

Islam is an issue because Islam has made itself an issue. This has nothing to do with the fuckin media. It has to do with that facts of the matter.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6801|USA

Uzique wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

lowing wrote:

Really? If you can point out where I said "no other religious groups did bad shit". I will apologize and concede the argument.
i cant be arsed to quote, but im pretty sure you said something along the lines of 'terrorism today is perpetrated by islam as a whole' yes/no?

jesus fuck stop being spoonfed american news outlets, get out of your closed-in life and live in the real world. Islam is an issue because the media has made it an issue. They're always been blowing people up and cutting off heads.
he's building on what i mentioned about the manufacture of consent and opinion in western media
Look stop telling me how wrong I am, show me how tolerant and non violent Islam teaches, show me how tolerant and non-violent Muhammad was. Show me how tolerant and non-violent Sharia Law is,...Convince me.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6801|USA

13/f/taiwan wrote:

lowing wrote:

I hate Muslims.
Racist.
yyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
13/f/taiwan
+940|5849
Can't defend that statement. Like I thought.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6801|USA

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Don't have to, you are not quoting me.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5849
Keep playing your word games. Doesn't make that statement less true.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6801|USA

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Keep playing your word games. Doesn't make that statement less true.
well, if you want, quote the whole post you got that from. Then we will discuss it.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6801|USA
NO? Go figure.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5849
Deleted your post before I could get a hold of it. Nice attempt to get out of it.

Last edited by 13/f/taiwan (2010-04-28 20:12:20)

mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6871|Sydney, Australia

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Deleted your post before I could get a hold of it. Nice attempt to get out of it.
lowing hasn't deleted any of his posts in this thread..
13/f/taiwan
+940|5849
Take it easy there junior. I wasn't talking about this thread.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6801|USA

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Take it easy there junior. I wasn't talking about this thread.
lol yeah right, any mods wanna confirm that I have not deleted any posts in any threads today?

Last edited by lowing (2010-04-28 20:32:51)

13/f/taiwan
+940|5849
Stop trying to change the subject you bigot.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6801|USA

13/f/taiwan wrote:

No actually the topic is you making up a post I never wrote in order to bolster your argument. I am pretty sure that is probably the most fucked up thing I have heard on this forum and I believe warrants a permanent ban for the attempt.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5328|Sydney

lowing wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

No actually the topic is you making up a post I never wrote in order to bolster your argument. I am pretty sure that is probably the most fucked up thing I have heard on this forum and I believe warrants a permanent ban for the attempt.
Actually the topic is "Muslim Woman Denied Job at McDonald's Files Complaint".
If you want fucked up reading, you only need to go back and re-read some/most of your posts.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5849
I'm just stating the facts son. Now you're trying to get me banned because this is the first time you can't argue your way out of this? If you want I can help you win debates by steering you in the right direction.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6801|USA

Jaekus wrote:

lowing wrote:

13/f/taiwan wrote:

If you want fucked up reading, you only need to go back and re-read some/most of your posts.
Nope when some one pulls a stunt like what 13/f/taiwan did, it changes the diection of the discussion between us. So basically stay out of it.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6801|USA

13/f/taiwan wrote:

I'm just stating the facts son. Now you're trying to get me banned because this is the first time you can't argue your way out of this? If you want I can help you win debates by steering you in the right direction.
you should be banned for the bullshit you just pulled. I do not have to argue against something I never said.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5849
It's okay lowing, you've probably accepted the fact that you lost(and that you're a racist). Maybe next time you can come up with a better argument then "oh i didnt say that you fabricated the whole thing." I always win.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6801|USA

13/f/taiwan wrote:

It's okay lowing, you've probably accepted the fact that you lost(and that you're a racist). Maybe next time you can come up with a better argument then "oh i didnt say that you fabricated the whole thing." I always win.
You have been asked to produce the post. You can't. Even after it has been shown no posts were deleted as you claim. Your credibilty is pretty much gone. 
nothing to defend, and yes you should be permanently banned for what you did.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5849
Attack the source. You still can't win this one. Keep trying though. Practice makes Perfect.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5328|Sydney

lowing wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

lowing wrote:

Nope when some one pulls a stunt like what 13/f/taiwan did, it changes the diection of the discussion between us. So basically stay out of it.
Take to a mod, or to PMs.

Not threadworthy tbh, noone else cares.

*Yawn*
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6801|USA

Jaekus wrote:

lowing wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Take to a mod, or to PMs.

Not threadworthy tbh, noone else cares.

*Yawn*
then get lost
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6922|PNW

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Hating Muslims isn't racist, unless you only hate the ones of Arabic descent, so lowing isn't racist in that respect...as long as he hates all of them equally.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2010-04-28 23:05:19)

ruisleipa
+149|6372|teh FIN-land

lowing wrote:

ask your counterparts I am not the one trying to compare them. Get caught up
maybe you don't understand what you are writing but you DID compare them here:

lowing wrote:

it was so historically fucking insignificant compared to Islam
so please catch up.

lowing wrote:

those that planned the attacks, plans future attacks, financed the attacks, financing future attacks, harbors attackers and future attackers, and all those that celebrate it, rationalize it, and justify it.
right and that would be a) a few states that don't like the west? b) a loose coalition (s) of individuals who through media and political manipulation and the ability of people like you to get worked up over pointless shit have managed to make you believe they can really do shit to us? c) the entire muslim world and every muslim on earth?

Despite what you think, THE ANSWER IS NOT C.

In fact judging by your criteria you'd have to include a few million people in the West as well who aren't Muslim. Maybe you should widen your net.

Although if you have ANY evidence that any state has declared war on the US then go ahead and show it, otherwise maybe you should consider the fact that the people most responsible for this 'war' you are talking about...are you.

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Hating Muslims isn't racist, unless you only hate the ones of Arabic descent, so lowing isn't racist in that respect...as long as he hates all of them equally.
OK let's just call him a prejudiced bigot...he's admitted to that already so there's no problem.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard