Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock

_j5689_ wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

I tried a Black & Mild this weekend and omg, I've never been chill like that without masturbation.  I just didn't care about anything and I felt better at socializing and more confident and stuff like that, now I understand why people do any of that bad stuff.  Maybe that'll be my key to approaching girls but that still seems a bit pathetic and like a crutch.  Better than nothing though I guess.

I'm sure people are gonna be like alcohol/weed or gtfo though
Black and mild are cigars no? In which case you should get nothing from it because nothing goes into your system?
There's still tobacco in it?  I don't know why it works, it just does
Yeah there is, but you don't inhale any of it.
13rin
+977|6479

Adams_BJ wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Black and mild are cigars no? In which case you should get nothing from it because nothing goes into your system?
it is absorbed in da mouth.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5999|Vortex Ring State
Well...

Time for me to post in this thread.

So, I was in a class with a girl I liked first semester this year. Thing is, before I transferred out of that class second semester (due to schedule changes), I didn't really have that much time to interact with her other than a couple (3-4) out of class chats and a FB message thread. I've got her number (home phone, she doesn't have a mobile), but she's a bit reluctant for me to call her at that #. Since I don't see her that often in the halls, and the limited amount of time that I have to move from class to class, I don't think I can talk to her face to face.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5179|Sydney
My girlfriend and I broke up about 6 weeks ago, we were living together and had been together for 3 years.
I haven't seen much of her since but all her fb pics she uploads make her look hotter than ever.
It's so unfair.

And no, I'm not posting pics of her so don't ask. I do have some measure of respect.

Last edited by Jaekus (2010-04-24 14:07:16)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
facebook is fucking torture post-breakup.

delete and/or block her. you'll find the habit of regularly visiting her page (which was normal behaviour when you were together, of course) a pretty hard practice to beat until you have definitely gotten over every single type of attraction and attachment. don't punish yourself, dude. i also went through a break-up with a partner i was living with (admittedly my first and only) and found it similarly tough to disentangle and disengage our two (previously) joined lifestyles.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5179|Sydney
Yeah, but I can't really bring myself to do it. I keep wondering if one day we'll get back together, as the reasons were more because our lives were drifting apart even though we were and still are pretty close (she does uni fulltime and works 30+ hours a week, I work 2 jobs and play in a band + other music stuff), though we were fighting a lot and not spending nearly enough quality time together by the end.

I dunno, I guess this is all a bit harder than what I had previously thought.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6655

I just noticed someone liked this thread.

WHY!!!!!!???????????????????????
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

I inhaled it, lol

My friend told me to, that's what he does
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5702|College Park, MD

_j5689_ wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

I inhaled it, lol

You can either inhale it like a cigarette or just keep it in your mouf like a cigar.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

I inhaled it, lol

You can either inhale it like a cigarette or just keep it in your mouf like a cigar.
The way my friend does he says you alternate, like three mouth puffs and an inhale or some similar pattern
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

Uzique wrote:

yeah i miss that schoolboy feeling where a girl would literally keep butterflies in your stomach all day

waking up in the mornings and getting ready to go to school with the hope of hooking up with some fine jailbait on the playground, as opposed to the lessons or learning part.

damn puberty was awesome.
nononono school trips and which one do i get to pull this time was the best part. ffs uzi
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York

Uzique wrote:

facebook is fucking torture post-breakup.

delete and/or block her. you'll find the habit of regularly visiting her page (which was normal behaviour when you were together, of course) a pretty hard practice to beat until you have definitely gotten over every single type of attraction and attachment. don't punish yourself, dude. i also went through a break-up with a partner i was living with (admittedly my first and only) and found it similarly tough to disentangle and disengage our two (previously) joined lifestyles.
this

immediately after my last breakup i deleted and blocked her. unfortunately, i admit i did unblock her and look at her page a couple of times... but eventually i came to the realization that all it did was upset me or piss me off. just not worth it

especially if she's with another person... then you'll start stalking his profile too. just not worth it. bag 'em and tag 'em... or some other expression that fits here
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
precisely

facebook affords you a level of information and social interaction that nobody should really have, and with which no reasonable person can ordinarily cope. to 'facebook stalk' is a facetious term, but the amount of info you can gather from reading someone's wall gives you more information about their entire social-life than anyone should ever have, really. best friends pre-myspace/facebook era didnt have as much of a scoop on each other as even warring-exes can have nowadays. fuck that. dont punish yourself. dont give yourself a neurosis over it. do the necessary-evil and cut them out of your life: you can always re-add them later when the wounds have healed and you're ready to simply just be friends without any heart-strings being pulled/snapped.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6538|Long Island, New York

Uzique wrote:

you can always re-add them later when the wounds have healed and you're ready to simply just be friends without any heart-strings being pulled/snapped.
and in my case, i don't think yelling out "i don't give a fuck what that fat fuck thinks of me" to my friend after she walked past me and stared me down would be a very good reason for her to re-add me :X

i'd say a year after the breakup is a good time to try and be friends again... facebook wise atleast
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

Poseidon wrote:

i'd say a year after the breakup is a good time to try and be friends again... facebook wise atleast
jesus wept - have today's youth never heard the expression "i'm from the tribe of slapahoe?" i mean, 'there are more fish in the sea'?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD

burnzz wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

jesus wept - have today's youth never heard the expression "i'm from the tribe of slapahoe?" i mean, 'there are more fish in the sea'?
For some of us, any fish is a rare catch and that's best not taken for granted.  Of course people are less likely to be truthful about that than I am, lol
baggs
+732|6204
being an internet shut in will not help your chances of having your penis touched by anyone other than a member of your own family.

~ baggs.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

Good job I have hot cousins then.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6490|Gogledd Cymru

FatherTed wrote:

Uzique wrote:

yeah i miss that schoolboy feeling where a girl would literally keep butterflies in your stomach all day

waking up in the mornings and getting ready to go to school with the hope of hooking up with some fine jailbait on the playground, as opposed to the lessons or learning part.

damn puberty was awesome.
nononono school trips and which one do i get to pull this time was the best part. ffs uzi
Haha, reminds me of when I worked at tesco and I couldn't wait for Fridays as the girl I was "in love" with at the time always used to come in with her parents. I even skipped my breaks lol, that's how much I liked her, she smiled at me too
Tetn1s
+59|6642|Los Angeles

Bevo wrote:

Tetn1s wrote:

I'd think that be kind of awkward because of this silence. Im just gonna stick to trying to talk to her in person. But I get this feeling that it would be awkward to try to talk to her NOW after a month of no communication. Even though I know that deep-down she still likes me.  I just don't really know what to say to a girl that you haven't talked to in a while, but you still see her in class every other day. I feel like maybe I should just forget about this year because of all my fuck-ups and try again next year. Is that a better idea? I'm kind of lost right now.
It would be something to break the ice.

Breaking the ice seems harder than I thought. My original plan was to catch up to her after class but she always seems to be already talking to someone else after class. So I can't take anymore chances, im going to my plan B. I'll call her and ask her about the project that we have and then ill turn it into a conversation. Hopefully she picks up, or gets back to me if shes busy, and if she doesn't, then I know that she isn't interested anymore and ill move on.

Wish me luck.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6521|Austin, Texas
Good luck with that.

@whoever liked this thread: lol
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6519|Πάϊ
"m3thod likes The BF2s girl-problems thread on BF2S."

wtflol
ƒ³
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
yeah, i saw that.

ive already been stalked-out in this thread before by no-life fuckers from IRL, i dont need no 'like' button

girl problems are fun: the full gamut of joy and despair. someone should print this thread and present it as a collection of ultra-post-modernist short stories: an introspective into the tortured psyches of the web2.0 generation and their emotionally isolated and anomic plight.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6521|Austin, Texas

Uzique wrote:

web2.0
Synergy
Vision-oriented value-added forecast
Cloned needs based capability
De-engineered solution-oriented interface

http://www.way2web.net/buzzwords.php

....I had to.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Bevo wrote:

Uzique wrote:

web2.0
Synergy
Vision-oriented value-added forecast
Cloned needs based capability
De-engineered solution-oriented interface

http://www.way2web.net/buzzwords.php

....I had to.
Those phrases should fucking die. tech/corporate BS phrases should burn in hell.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard