RipFire12901
+2|6608|NY
Maybe two months ago I made a stunt video of the "airplane through the Kubra Dam Tunnel" Stunt. I created this in maybe an hour of two. I used "Mystify" by DepthCore's own Psytraxx. I used Fraps and Sony Vegas for filming and editing. This is my first video I hope you guys like it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLQstYN5efA

Last edited by RipFire12901 (2006-04-27 14:59:13)

=P=Viper
+5|6613
yea 90% of the bf2 community can do that

but gj anyways?
ssonrats
+221|6661
Yeah ive done that with the big bomber one lmao i scraped the wings right the way through and had about 4 bars armour left when i got out.
SaladForks
/ph34r
+129|6598|Eastern USA

=P=Viper wrote:

but gj anyways?
Defiance
+438|6687

SaladForks wrote:

=P=Viper wrote:

but gj anyways?
RipFire12901
+2|6608|NY
I am not surprised that everyone can do it. I just wanted to make a vid of me doing and testing out my video editing skills
-=S8M=-Phoenix
+45|6809|South Cybertown, Texas

=P=Viper wrote:

but gj anyways?
Defiance
+438|6687

RipFire12901 wrote:

I am not surprised that everyone can do it. I just wanted to make a vid of me doing and testing out my video editing skills
I was thinking that's what it was. I just wanted to keep the quote going

I liked the music, calm is good since the video isn't very fast-paced (you're going to want something different for a video of ground pounding) and the editing was smooth.

Me likey
RipFire12901
+2|6608|NY
Thanks for the kind comment
Auqakuh2213
Bianchi Whore.
+53|6685
So, if that's so easy, then what are some harder stunts? If you're going to say it's not good enough (essentially what you're saying - though niftily done I must say myself), then at least suggest something else so the next person who reads it knows what to try out.

Personally I enjoy repeatedly jumping out of and into aircraft at great height. Looks great when recorded, too. I'd share, but unfortunately the files are massive still.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6704|UK
Kinda boring, but still, stunts are always good.

The other day I did it upside down whilst being tailed by enemy jet, have only barrel rolled it once..that was hard!

I like flying under the hangars, but watch out for those stairs!
PunkX
stoned
+198|6639|Canada
you tube, i tube, we all tube.
RipFire12901
+2|6608|NY

E7IX3R wrote:

Kinda boring, but still, stunts are always good.

The other day I did it upside down whilst being tailed by enemy jet, have only barrel rolled it once..that was hard!

I like flying under the hangars, but watch out for those stairs!
lol, yea I did that in a ranked server and tk'ed a guy. Man did he Rant me out... I learned my lesson.

Also, what other stunts would be good to try... I am always up to more film.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6778
+1 for video editing i guess and -1 for recording w/e that was
[BS]_Bone_
+17|6603|USA
good job on the vid bro, but the plane 'stunt' is easy like every1 said, upside down i can do, not hard either and i am sure every1 can do that as well... but still the vid i was like, 'why the hell do i not have music like this when i fly '
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6671|Brisbane, Australia

Saladforks, viper, its nice that you can use the quote button, but I do believe you need to type something too instead of flooding the chat
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6826|NÃ¥rvei

Nice job mate, a tad slow but nice editing - cant wait for the next one ;-)
Wait behind the line ..............................................................

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard