farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6541

well ive got 2 problems. First one is ever since I updated the game will start in 1280x1024 then change itself when i hit login to 1024x768.....just another bug i guess

Second problem is I have no more servers showing up in the browser when yesterday I had plenty. Even all my history servers are greyed out. Is this because of the patch?
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5519|America
Reinstall tbh
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5368|London, England

farmerfez wrote:

well ive got 2 problems. First one is ever since I updated the game will start in 1280x1024 then change itself when i hit login to 1024x768.....just another bug i guess

Second problem is I have no more servers showing up in the browser when yesterday I had plenty. Even all my history servers are greyed out. Is this because of the patch?
If the servers in your history/favorites are greyed out it's because of your search settings in the server browser. Like, if you check the 'not empty' and 'not full' boxes in the server browser and then go into your favorites list, those settings carry over and empty and full servers are greyed out.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard