lowing
Banned
+1,662|6642|USA

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

lowing wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

You don't give a crap that they were denied employment, but you're posting in a thread called "Muslim Woman Denied Job at McDonald's Files Complaint."
yeah and?

who the fuck are you to tell me what I can post and where I can post it? Tell ya what, unless you have a contribution, piss off and stop worrying about what I say.
Who the fuck are you to tell me that I can't comment on delicious irony?
The irony of what? That a Muslim woman got turned down for a job because they don't want someone that looks like a suicide bomber ringing up the cash register? That ain't my irony.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6666|Canberra, AUS
That a Muslim woman got turned down for a job because they don't want someone that looks like a suicide bomber ringing up the cash register?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5228|Cleveland, Ohio

Spark wrote:

That a Muslim woman got turned down for a job because they don't want someone that looks like a suicide bomber ringing up the cash register?
lol
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5228|Cleveland, Ohio
allah snackbar
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6642|USA

11 Bravo wrote:

Spark wrote:

lol
whats the matter, the truth hurt?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6481|Gogledd Cymru

lowing, did a muslim touch you when you were younger?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6642|USA

The Sheriff wrote:

lowing, did a muslim touch you when you were younger?
this ain't about lowing. I am not the one who didn't hire the Muslim woman for her appearance, but if you think the reason for not hiring her has got nothing to do with current events and how Islam is projected in this world then you have no idea of the world in which you live.

Last edited by lowing (2010-04-22 06:39:27)

Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6658

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

I'm fairly sure that is Indonesia, the largest Muslim country in the world. The reason for the photo would have probably been since it was a Muslim country and and all you finally have women working there in an American brand.

The top picture at least.
First one is actually Malaysia.  malay-mcdonalds.jpg

Spark wrote:

Last edited by Ilocano (2010-04-22 11:13:03)

ruisleipa
+149|6213|teh FIN-land

lowing wrote:

they don't want someone that looks like a suicide bomber ringing up the cash register? That ain't my irony.
so racist it's fuckin unbelievable.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6728|Oxferd Ohire

ruisleipa wrote:

lowing wrote:

they don't want someone that looks like a suicide bomber ringing up the cash register? That ain't my irony.
crazy, isn't he(lowing)?

As long as it isn't a fire hazard for the job they do, I'm fine with the hijab or whatever they're called.  No burkas or niqabs though.

Last edited by RTHKI (2010-04-22 11:31:33)

https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6569|Columbus, OH

SEREMAKER wrote:

soooooooooooooooooooo is the next lawsuit going to come from strip joint
That will be a sad day, my friend
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6636

RTHKI wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

lowing wrote:

crazy, isn't he(lowing)?
well this country was built on racism so quit bitching... its part of the culture just like coke and pepsi and its not like it happened 1000 years ago... (people in other countries still dont like each other due to some conflicts that happened 1000 or so years ago, and racism and discrimination is still a fresh wound).. making people think ahhh yeah it never happened, and that U.S. is nice everyone gets along is bull shit because its not true... also even in todays terms or neighborhoods, whenever blacks and Mexicans start moving in white people start leaving the neighborhoods... if everyone liked and loved each other like its portrayed white people wouldn't move out whenever other minorities would move in...  and just 40 years ago blacks were given proper civil rights... so its not like U.S. has been this elegant diplomatic country where everything is uhlala where everyone likes one another... fuck no...
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6642|USA

ruisleipa wrote:

lowing wrote:

Really? Islam is a race now? Please by all means do tell me all about it!!

you must be taking dumb fuck lessons from eleven bravo...well ya got a great teacher, couldn't ask for a better one.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6642|USA

RTHKI wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

lowing wrote:

crazy, isn't he(lowing)?

As long as it isn't a fire hazard for the job they do, I'm fine with the hijab or whatever they're called.  No burkas or niqabs though.
you can join them
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6642|USA
this ain't no shit, you fuckers on this forum really should look up the definition of racism the next time you want to throw it in the ring. Cuz I am getting sick of correcting you, and challenging you to prove your case.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5250|foggy bottom
just sick of it!
Tu Stultus Es
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6642|USA

eleven bravo wrote:

just sick of it!
hi professor
Marlo Stanfield
online poker tax cheating
+122|5154

Ilocano wrote:

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

I'm fairly sure that is Indonesia, the largest Muslim country in the world. The reason for the photo would have probably been since it was a Muslim country and and all you finally have women working there in an American brand.

Spark wrote:

I didn't look at the file names, my vast knowledge of brown Asian women allowed to quickly identify them from around the area.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Marlo Stanfield wrote:

Spark wrote:

I didn't look at the file names, my vast knowledge of brown Asian women allowed to quickly identify them from around the area.
the sad part is he isn't joking
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
ruisleipa
+149|6213|teh FIN-land

lowing wrote:

this ain't no shit, you fuckers on this forum really should look up the definition of racism the next time you want to throw it in the ring. Cuz I am getting sick of correcting you, and challenging you to prove your case.
you're so funny. whenever I start questioning YOUR definitions you throw a hissy fit and refuse to respond. And then all the rest of the time you keep going on about how everyone else's definition of everything is wrong.

funny how most muslims are dark skinned. must be terrorists.

Last edited by ruisleipa (2010-04-22 12:42:40)

Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6658

FatherTed wrote:

lowing or me?

Last edited by Ilocano (2010-04-22 12:36:11)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum

Ilocano wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

lowing or me?
maccyB
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6642|USA

ruisleipa wrote:

lowing wrote:

you're so funny. whenever I start questioning YOUR definitions you throw a hissy fit and refuse to respond. And then all the rest of the time you keep going on about how everyone else's definition of everything is wrong.

funny how most muslims are dark skinned. must be terrorists.
Big difference dipshit, you want to define every word in a sentence, break down every sentence in a paragraph..and argue each one.

Racist is a pretty big word with a significant meaning, there really isn't any other way to use it or define it except how the dictionary states it.

So if you want to call me prejudice I have have prejudices, if you wantt to say I am a bigot over certain issues, this is also true. But you can not call me a racist based on what I post because I have said nothing that supports white people over any other race. I have posted nothing that supports white failure over any other race, I have not endorsed any double standard that pins white people as superior to any other race. It just does not exist.

How much longer do we have to wait for you or your dumb fuck sensei's explanation how and when Islam has become a race? I ask since you forgot ( again)  to explain that.

Last edited by lowing (2010-04-22 18:02:20)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

11 Bravo wrote:

Spark wrote:

lol
https://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/mbl/lowres/mbln15l.jpg
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6618|Canada

lowing wrote:

destruktion_6143 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Nope, I have never been to any McDonalds and have been served by anyone wearing religious garb.

I doubt you have either.
Not sure bout the states, but here in canada, I have been served by people in religious garb plenty of times
really? just how many nuns and priets work at McDonalds anyway?
None, bc being a nun or priest is their job. Just like you don't see Rabbi's, Mullahs working anywhere... weak argument lowing.

I see plenty of people wearing crucifixes, yarmulkes, etc.

But then again, Canada prides itself on its multiculturalism...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard