killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6598|Reisterstown, MD

Hello.
fender
+10|6653
Welcome and i would give you +1 if i could, didnt know i needed 10 posts, better start on them.

The Jackhammer can be a pretty good weapon once you get used to it, but only close in.  I generally use it on maps like Iron Gator, but you pretty much need to be standing on your enemy to kill him.   I personally prefer playing as a medic because i love the G36E.

Enloy the game and might see you online.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6727|The Netherlands
Welcome to the bf2s forums matey. Hope you ll have a good time!

Edit:

Choumichel wrote:

You need a minimum of 10 posts before you can karma anyone, new rule because of the karma-killers who created a Karma-Spam account and giving out -1's to everybody else, hope this info helped you out
Was that by any chance a guy called BeGoNe? I m just wondering about it. He never made a post and he gave me -1 for whatever reason and his forum title says banned lol. It didnt make much sence to me but now it does.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-04-27 17:12:06)

taddzilla
+23|6851|Pembroke Pines, FL.
Welcome to the forums, and an excellent first post.  Lots of good folkes round these parts, and damn good players too. 

If you can get x-fire and get some of the names on your list.  Also, drop by the gibson server on Sat. evening for some good times with the members of this board.
khmer
+86|6685|Central California
Welcome and hope you have fun! Also one plus for being the new guy.
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6601|Houston, TX

Sgt.Zubie wrote:

I have learned alot by reading these forums, I have been lurking for a bit now.

Things I have learned from here...
I think even as a newb you know more things essential to the game than several n00bs with hours and hours spent that STILL won't kill the people that killed you before they revive, or throw an ammo bag even once as support.
anywways +1 for that and welcome
Sgt.Zubie
+77|6583
I'm definately going to have to try out that Gibson server!

I respect you guy's knowledge on BF2 so I read and learn.

Thank's again I really expected to get flamed at least by a few people. I know I got lucky and that will come eventually, but you guy's rock!
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6776|Human Meat Shield
This is by far the best welcome, Ive seen on any post, on any forum. Everyone is open arms, glad to see the hospitality, we do have nice people here, and finally a post where no one is complaining...
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6601|Houston, TX
next step...peace in the middle east
[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra
Alright, you're good to go!
+124|6736|Honolulu, HI

k1LLr_M wrote:

But then we can only play USMC vs PLA maps!  No fun

I too am surprised, nay, awed at the camraderie in this thread.  No "stfu n00b"s, or "zomg u id0it" kind of stuff...for lack of better words, it's nice.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6794|Bulgaria
Thanks a lot for the + Karma, guys
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6601|Houston, TX

[QXJZ]Capt_Kefra wrote:

k1LLr_M wrote:

But then we can only play USMC vs PLA maps!  No fun

I too am surprised, nay, awed at the camraderie in this thread.  No "stfu n00b"s, or "zomg u id0it" kind of stuff...for lack of better words, it's nice.
well...I mean in palestine at least, maybe we could still tear up the MEC in the Gulf of Oman area
Chou
+737|6798

Nikola Bathory wrote:

Thanks a lot for the + Karma, guys
No problem
TodErnst
It's not a bug, it's a feature
+38|6636|Muenster, Germany
@ Sgt.Zubie: welcome, on the Battlefield it is not so hard, as it is here.

@ Nikola Bathory: not that for.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard