><>
+215|5251
the fuck does kolb have to do with ryan and sanchez? stop posting
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5485|Bolingbrook, Illinois

whaaaaaaaaaat wrote:

the fuck does kolb have to do with ryan and sanchez? stop posting
You're so fucking stupid ig.  Read the fucking thread before you fucking post.  Shit, all you had to do was read the post of the person I was quoting.

oh and

whaaaaaaaaaat wrote:

kys
Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|6236|Texas
rofl...sanchez and ryan started right from the beginning. It's a different situation. Rogers is a better comparison than those two.

Also, who gives a shit about the eagles? Cowboys are going to win the NFC east anyways.
HaiBai

Yellowman03 wrote:

rofl...sanchez and ryan started right from the beginning. It's a different situation. Rogers is a better comparison than those two.

Also, who gives a shit about the eagles? Cowboys are going to win the NFC east anyways.
whatever

the point is, even they're good
whaaaaaaaaaat
><>
+215|5251

Yellowman03 wrote:

this, retard
Yellowman03
+108|6236|Texas
who gives a shit about the eagles? Cowboys are going to win the NFC east anyways.
this tbh
HaiBai

whaaaaaaaaaat wrote:

Yellowman03 wrote:

this, retard
not the point, retard

ghettoperson wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Not necessarily.
I guess so, but Vick is a pro bowl player isn't he? Certainly got more experience than Kolb.
the point is that some random ass rookie qb can come in and make a difference...  its not always about experience

dumbass ; also i cried when i saw that karma, really 
Yellowman03
+108|6236|Texas
Holmes traded to the Jets for a 5th round pick, but he is suspended for the first 4 games for assault.

The Jets seem pretty ridiculous right now. They also picked up Cromartie and LT.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

Oh good, we can look forward to another season of Poseidon never shutting the fuck up.
Brasso
+1,549|6631

ghettoperson wrote:

Oh good, we can look forward to another season of Poseidon never shutting the fuck up.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

ghettoperson wrote:

Damn right.
Yellowman03
+108|6236|Texas
Brandon Marshall traded to Miami Dolphins for 2nd round pick and 2011 2nd round pick.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Schedules just got announced. Jets face off against the Ravens. Should be fun.

It's gonna be weird watching all these games in my dorm for the first time.

Oh also, we got Jason Taylor. Wtf.
Yellowman03
+108|6236|Texas
3.75 Million / 1 year

Rex Ryan promises 15 sacks for Jason Taylor in his defense.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
Our defense is going to be fucking ridiculous.

Pool, Cromartie, Revis, Leonhard, Taylor, Scott, Pace, Jenkins, Ellis... holy fuck this year's gonna kick ass.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6325|New Haven, CT
Ben "A Star Quarterback With Two Superbowl Rings Shouldn't Need to Rape Women to Get Sex" Roethlisberger was suspended for 4 to 6 games today. Fair, too weak, or excessive?

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2010-04-21 21:37:53)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

I somehow doubt he tried to rape someone. Shit, if I can get laid how can Big Ben not?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
It doesn't really matter if he tried to rape anyone. He somehow got into 2 bad situations where people could allege that. He's embarrassed the league.
Even my friend who loves the Steelers thinks he's been misbehaving..
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
pilebomb
+8|6120
So basically, Big Ben has sex with some drunk bitch and some mother hens get all pissy cause they can't "save" her so they tell her to sue when she sobered up. Should have been a non-issue. I was thinking 3-4 games sooooo if it's only 4 I guess that's ok.
CC-Marley
+407|6829

Poseidon wrote:

Pool, Cromartie, Revis, Leonhard, Taylor, Scott, Pace, Jenkins, Ellis... holy fuck this year's gonna kick ass.
Still have no quarterback.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6325|New Haven, CT

CC-Marley wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Dirty Sanchez will deliver the Super Bowl for the Long Island faithful.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

CC-Marley wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Really? That's funny because I'm pretty sure Sanchez was only a rookie last year and was still incredibly impressive (though some games he had me pulling my hair out). Especially in the playoffs.

Not to mention we're a run-heavy offense.

Broncos get Tebow... semi-expected, but I thought he'd go 2nd round.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6325|New Haven, CT

Poseidon wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Really? That's funny because I'm pretty sure Sanchez was only a rookie last year and was still incredibly impressive (though some games he had me pulling my hair out). Especially in the playoffs.

Not to mention we're a run-heavy offense.

Broncos get Tebow... semi-expected, but I thought he'd go 2nd round.
He was impressive for a rookie, not impressive overall. No one can be called impressive after throwing five picks in a game (even if it was against a good secondary such as the Bills.)
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
As if our D wasn't already loaded... Jets get CB Kyle Wilson. No complaints here.
CC-Marley
+407|6829
They have bigger needs than CB. Though it is a good pick.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard