-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5483|Ventura, California
Iran has said it was using nuclear power to built power plants, for electricity. Now they're making nukes, and if that wasn't enough, they're also developing the means to send them all the way across the world.

Then you've got Iran starting to conduct large military exercices. Now, those two things wouldn't be a a possible threat if it weren't for Iran's past and current conduct. They are literally training enemy combatants, then sending them on their merry way with Iran-made ready-to-use IEDs so they can kill more NATO men and women.

I know Iran has been annually conducting these exercises though, so it's nothing new. As well as Iran training enemy soldiers entering Afghanistan and Iraq to fight the coalition. But this training needs to stop, if it weren't for Iran the US military could still be using up-armored M1114 HMMWVs, but now they need MRAPs to defeat the shaped charge IEDs that are killing hundreds of our soldiers. These shaped charges wouldn't be there if it weren't for Iran supplying and teaching terrorists how to use them effectively.

What would military precision bombing of training camps and the nuclear plants entail? All out war in the Middle-East?

How should Iran be dealt with?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5246|Cleveland, Ohio
i dont care about them till they do something to us.  so ignore them imo.  let people in that part of the world deal with it.
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6499|Gogledd Cymru

Switzerland don't have the means to deal with Iran.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6726

The Sheriff wrote:

Switzerland don't have the means to deal with Iran.
They have mercenaries lel.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5483|Ventura, California

11 Bravo wrote:

i dont care about them till they do something to us.  so ignore them imo.  let people in that part of the world deal with it.
They have done something to us. This is DS&T, didn't your read my post?
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6630|London, England
Not really, sending things over the borders to countries that were invaded doesn't really count as them being the aggressor, more like them doing the typical dick moves you'd expect them to do, their farthest reach in the world is a few miles to the west with Hezbollah and Israel. Outside of that they're nothing. They have some long range missiles, but nothing of any noteworthy scale or threat
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6726
Qassam lelz
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
11 Bravo
Banned

-Sh1fty- wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

They have done something to us. This is DS&T, didn't your read my post?
no they havent.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6684|Canberra, AUS
Frankly the more attention you give them the more influence they gain and they have gained a lot.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6115|eXtreme to the maX
Lets treat them the same as Israel.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
11 Bravo
Banned

Dilbert_X wrote:

likewise
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.
Whichever option personally benefits me the most.

how much are blackwater shares?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
bout tree fiddy

actually they're called Xe now
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6661|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

Why? Israel isn't a threat to to the US.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Nor is Iran, unless the US keeps poking them.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6661|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

yes because no one in Europe cares that Iran is developing nukes.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6777
Where have we heard this bulldust before? Iraq
11 Bravo
Banned
why do you people just go auto mode and attack the US?  you do know the other countries involved, right?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

China and Russia don't care, Europe isn't really too bothered since Europe hasn't been antagonising them for the past 50 years.
Same with Pakistan and Israel.

Iran having nukes might put Israel in their box, they'd have to start being part of the UN and so on.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2010-04-22 04:35:34)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6661|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

China and Russia don't care, Europe isn't really too bothered since Europe hasn't been antagonising them for the past 50 years.
Same with Pakistan and Israel.

Iran having nukes might put Israel in their box, they'd have to start being part of the UN and so on.
Maybe not, the EU, as usual, will just the US handle it. Like everything else, then bitch about it. Of course, when the US does not step in the EU is the first to stand up and bitch about what the US hasn't done.
Mekstizzle
WALKER

lowing wrote:

Of course, when the US does not step in the EU is the first to stand up and bitch about what the US hasn't done.
That's just the mentality of Americans to think like that, when really it's not the case. Unwarranted self importance.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
I don't know where people get this idea that there is massive trouble between European countries and Iran. It's only Israel/USA mainly. Otherwise most countries have diplomatic relations with Iran, embassies and everything.
11 Bravo
Banned

Mekstizzle wrote:

lowing wrote:

Of course, when the US does not step in the EU is the first to stand up and bitch about what the US hasn't done.
That's just the mentality of Americans to think like that, when really it's not the case. Unwarranted self importance.
bullshit.  this forum is a good example.  how many eu topics versus us topics eh?  how much was obama talked aboot versus the election you guys have going on now?
11 Bravo
Banned
or fuck how aboot like the majority of the finland goofballs here?  how many threads do they make aboot finland versus the US?  get fucked mok.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
What's that got to do with people complaining about the US not "stepping in" and "taking care of things" around the world, lowing thinks that loads of European countries criticise the US for globetrotting but then complain when they don't, or something. I've found out that alot of Americans think like that...

You don't even read or understand my post before getting all huffy and telling people to get fucked, you don't even know what you're talking about.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2010-04-22 05:10:50)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard