tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6144|Texas
duude gross lets talk about something else

shes a sophomore so shes still caught up with the easy aruguments like ' you cn't rprove he doesn't exist'
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6144|Texas
too easy
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6144|Texas
ah you bailed on me!
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6651

No I didn't bail sorry! still here, drinking water
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6144|Texas
yeah finished my loko and just finished a bottle of water. wrapping up this god discussion. i'm goint to be dead tomorrow
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6651

I had to quit the alcy and get on the water since I gotta be driving home soon
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6144|Texas
woah

3x 6 beers and you are driving?? be careful!!!
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6651

No not driving yet. Not going to til more water and some sleep. Anyways I'm off now, have a good night!
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6144|Texas
you too!
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5175|Sydney

tkoi wrote:

thats what i'm trying to tell her! she brought up the 'it's illegal' point which i fought with the 'why is it illegal' point then she brought up the 'gateway drug' point which i counterpointed with 'i do weed and i have no plans at all to do any hard drugs at all'

i think i'm winning but now were' talking bout god so i dunnno how this will turn out
How about telling her that laws are man made, but god created weed?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5785|Catherine Black
wooh beer.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6575|Columbus, OH
some one put water in my Stella Artois.....not even buzzed
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6508|Gold Coast
Oh man I soooooo would've been in here 13 hours ago had I could access a computer.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
CanadianLoser
Meow :3 :3
+1,148|6504
presenting
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6826|Denver colorado

Jaekus wrote:

tkoi wrote:

thats what i'm trying to tell her! she brought up the 'it's illegal' point which i fought with the 'why is it illegal' point then she brought up the 'gateway drug' point which i counterpointed with 'i do weed and i have no plans at all to do any hard drugs at all'

i think i'm winning but now were' talking bout god so i dunnno how this will turn out
How about telling her that laws are man made, but god created weed?
shes right. you're going to be addicted to herion in no time.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6477|Somewhere else

Back on topic: I'm getting there.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6321|New Haven, CT
Yo dudes so trashed just pounded six shots of Popov in 105 seconds.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2010-04-25 00:58:30)

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6321|New Haven, CT
Acknowledge my accomplishment please. Don't ignore it just because you suck at drinking and can't pound shots like a true man. There isn't any shame, to be honest, just the simple concession your best drinking days won't reach that of mine. Not a terrible thing, really. I have skills you can't imagine.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6651

Sorry. It's Popov. Nothing to brag about here. Move along now.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6321|New Haven, CT
The fact that it is Popov makes it much more impressive than were it vodka that could potentially be described as drinkable.
Stimey
­
+786|6117|Ontario | Canada
for the frst time in two months
­
­
­
­
­
­
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6619|Little Bentcock

nukchebi0 wrote:

Acknowledge my accomplishment please. Don't ignore it just because you suck at drinking and can't pound shots like a true man. There isn't any shame, to be honest, just the simple concession your best drinking days won't reach that of mine. Not a terrible thing, really. I have skills you can't imagine.
grats
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6497|so randum

nukchebi0 wrote:

you are a bad troll and you should feel bad
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Laika
+75|5940
Does bf2s prefer beer, wine, or liquor?

I like a good wine. Good beer is good too though.
Wreckognize
+294|6482
coke slurpee + rum = AWESOME

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard