Potato.
KNIFE=ON
+2|5116|United States

Jaekus wrote:

Yeah the whole dust/sand thing really shits me.

Kinda like a really annoying and sporadic and up close version of the fog of war.
OMG i almost forgot about the god damn snow and sand blowing in the wind not letting you see.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6335

Miggle wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Kinda like a really annoying and sporadic and up close version of the fog of war.
Anything that cuts down on the number of useless teammates sniping from halfway across the map makes me happy.
it makes your sniper teammates even more useless.
This is unfortunately true
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England

Miggle wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Anything that cuts down on the number of useless teammates sniping from halfway across the map makes me happy.
Good, maybe they'll stop playing a useless playing style then.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Sisco
+493|6335

JohnG@lt wrote:

Miggle wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Problem is, they don´t. That´s what Miggle was implaying. Poor visibility has no negative effect on amount of snipers
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5170|Sydney

Sisco10 wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Miggle wrote:

Problem is, they don´t. That´s what Miggle was implaying. Poor visibility has no negative effect on amount of snipers
No, no it doesn't. It just makes it harder to spot the enemy ones most of the time
thepilot91
+64|6228|Åland!
yeah they should really release a expansion / update with larger maps , like that one in singleplayer , god I'd love to just sit and pick out guys getting 560 points for every shot <3
Chou
+737|6783
Maps are like... you know what's coming before you enter.

And do we really need all those helicopters and jets flying over our heads every 3 damn minutes, fuck that shit, skip it and make huge ass maps.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5465|Ventura, California

Chou wrote:

Maps are like... you know what's coming before you enter.

And do we really need all those helicopters and jets flying over our heads every 3 damn minutes, fuck that shit, skip it and make huge ass maps.
Agreed

There's no point in vehicles on any maps, except maybe Arica Harbor, but that's it!

Also, no possibilities for a buggy / quad / HMMWV race with our clan like we do on all BFs.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
thepilot91
+64|6228|Åland!
...so simply make online playeble maps campain/rush of the singleplayer map , agree?
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6659

I like the snow and dust while using the auto-spotting scope.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5991|Vortex Ring State
they need to add that DPV like thing from SP to MP.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6801|Marathon, Florida Keys
fuckin sick of these GL faggots im going to start using it exclusively to get back at all these retards pissing me off and post a rage montage of people talking shit to me.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Brasso
+1,549|6622

Ilocano wrote:

too bad it doesnt work
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6659

haffeysucks wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

too bad it doesnt work
Console.
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5447

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

fuckin sick of these GL faggots im going to start using it exclusively to get back at all these retards pissing me off and post a rage montage of people talking shit to me.
loosen up its a game lol
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6278|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

loosen up its a game lol
Yeah and noobtubers are ruining it tbh
I'm with Patton

Last edited by FloppY_ (2010-04-19 13:49:28)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6734|FUCK UBISOFT

FloppY_ wrote:

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

loosen up its a game lol
I'm with Patton
do you have the CG plat yet?
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5447
youre not supposed to end up in the wrong end of the GL yanou? engage from distance etc etc

im fine with GLers, being ex one myself
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6659

FloppY_ wrote:

RoaringJet[FIN] wrote:

loosen up its a game lol
I'm with Patton
As if BC2 is the only game with noobtubers.  Deal with it.

Which reminds me of my son play MW2 last night.  He was practically just noobtubing most rounds.  And ended up top of the leaderboard most of the time.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

"ex one myself". Yeah right.
RoaringJet[FIN]
+16|5447
I got plat like a week ago, and now I have like 550 kills with the GL

": D"
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6801|Marathon, Florida Keys
https://img51.imageshack.us/img51/6835/bfbc2game20100419172035.png

Revenge is sweet
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

TK admin with Carl Gustav? I did and got banned, fun times.
Chou
+737|6783
Arica Harbor, I see 2 guys running for flag B, I spot them out, drop motion sensor from house level and jump down on the street right behind them.
I switch the blade and stab him right in the face, he gets away, his buddy takes a shot at me, I'm bleeding dry as fuck taking another change stabbing him right in the chest, he turns away from me, I try to take a death dive at his buddy while he knives me right in the back.
Sisco
+493|6335

Chou wrote:

Arica Harbor, I see 2 guys running for flag B, I spot them out, drop motion sensor from house level and jump down on the street right behind them.
I switch the blade and stab him right in the face, he gets away, his buddy takes a shot at me, I'm bleeding dry as fuck taking another change stabbing him right in the chest, he turns away from me, I try to take a death dive at his buddy while he knives me right in the back.
Just noobtube them, whats with all this tactical toy mambo jambo...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard