Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6592|London
I'm a new member on this site so firstly hi to everyone here.

Anyways, I'm still a battlefield noob (my ingame name is Aries_37) but wanted to if anyone else who plays support gets annoyed when they meet AT players. I have no way to kill them as I always have to prone before I can shoot and most of the time they just wait for me to prone and then launch their AT rockets at me......

All help appreciated!
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6650|USA
greetings earthling. prepared to get anally raped by all the 1337 h4X0Rz who sit here all day

welcome.

whip out ur pistol. blast at him while jumping duckin and proning. whip out ur Mg and shot a few rounds

rinse... lather... repeat.
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6788|Canada, Ont
When in doubt, Pistol Out.
GetOutOfMyTankNoob
+3|6593
AT players are a free kill if their more then 10 feet away (cuz dao rapes w/in 10 feet). The AT rocket is so weak it has to be a direct hit with a slow moving projectile. I like to fuck around with AT guys by jumping over the rocket at the last second. Just use ur 100 round sniper rifle...i mean pkm or ur pistol.

U must be a noob lol.

But I do hate all the fucking at players when im in a tank. Its like its the new spec ops ( i remember when i started playing how everybody and their dog was spec ops). I swear 50% of the enemy is AT when I play. I shoot 3 of them and 6 more pop up and hit me with rockets. AT is easy to use to. I miss 1 out of maybe 8 shots against armor with the rocket launcher.

Last edited by GetOutOfMyTankNoob (2006-04-27 13:51:50)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6827|Nårvei

Howdy m8.

AT-guys dies as easily as the rest, with practice u will shed blood like the rest of us :-)
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6650|USA
dont call someone a noob if ur a noob to . EHHM COugh * GetOutOfMyTankNoob * cough
andyman99008
+3|6645|Ireland
heres a tip....start shooting before during and after going prone!...or dont go prone and shoot(its harder to hit a moving target with AT) ....actually another idea would be to choose another weapon!

and oh yeh im goin to +1 karma you just for becoming a member on this site and stating ur a n00b(that takes guts :S) dont forget to karma me!
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6592|London
Thanks for the replies everyone....karma for all of you. Its a shame I can't use a pistol to save my life, it's really annoying how the pistol blocks your target when zoomed. That and the fact that it takes me 2-3 clips(yes I am that much of a n00b) to kill anyone with body armour. I was reading the other post about most rubbish players in BF, I think I qualify.....
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6592|London
Sorry about double posting but I can't give you guys karma.... how come?
GetOutOfMyTankNoob
+3|6593
Cuz u gotta pay or some gay shit.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6650|USA
no... stfu... u gotta do 10 posts. dont listen to that noob.
EvilMonkeySlayer
+82|6669

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

Is that what you kids call it nowadays?

In my day we at least thought of more imaginative names for it!
frankhamand
=MIA=
+17|6592
Erm...somebody check this guys stats...he has about 200hours play time. Well I guess some people learn faster than others...
andyman99008
+3|6645|Ireland

Aries_37 wrote:

That and the fact that it takes me 2-3 clips
lol...2-3 clips of a MG??? man thats like 600 bullets(if it is a MG)

btw dont know why u cant karma!...does it give you any error messages?

Last edited by andyman99008 (2006-04-27 14:00:26)

Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6592|London
No sorry I meant 2-3 pistol clips. I'm too scared of using the lmg against AT.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6827|Nårvei

frankhamand wrote:

Erm...somebody check this guys stats...he has about 200hours play time. Well I guess some people learn faster than others...
Yeah, and nice stats also ......
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
andyman99008
+3|6645|Ireland
hey ur stats shw ur first sarge! u cant be that much of a n00b!!
GetOutOfMyTankNoob
+3|6593
Look at blazin.uk. He is the biggesdt noob ever and he is first.
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6700|The Lou

JeSTeR_Player1 wrote:

Lmao +1 for that stuff right there
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6592|London

andyman99008 wrote:

Hey thanks man. Seriously though is first sarge a high rank? I've seen people on this forum who are captains so I thought that I was a n00b in comparison.
andyman99008
+3|6645|Ireland
When in trouble, get out and push.
andyman99008
+3|6645|Ireland

Aries_37 wrote:

andyman99008 wrote:

Hey thanks man. Seriously though is first sarge a high rank? I've seen people on this forum who are captains so I thought that I was a n00b in comparison.
u serious...i say my stats seem to show im a noob!...i mean i have way more hours than u nd still not 1st sarge...but that cud be due to the fact i get lag exactly every 3 secs cus of my shitty wireless internet connection

i mean i started a new account on a friends pc with a proper connection nd im doin pretty well

http://bf2s.com/player/69238708/

Last edited by andyman99008 (2006-04-27 14:11:17)

{CN}420
+30|6695

Aries_37 wrote:

I'm a new member on this site so firstly hi to everyone here.

Anyways, I'm still a battlefield noob (my ingame name is Aries_37) but wanted to if anyone else who plays support gets annoyed when they meet AT players. I have no way to kill them as I always have to prone before I can shoot and most of the time they just wait for me to prone and then launch their AT rockets at me......

All help appreciated!
Welcome! +1 new guy!

Being an AT player myself, we don't usually run around with the at rocket out. Take advantage of the time we have to take to get the rocket out and aim. Being support you should rip us up really fast. Don't forget you can shoot while going prone. Remember there are good players out there and you can't beat them all.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6592|London

andyman99008 wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

andyman99008 wrote:

u serious...i say my stats seem to show im a noob!...i mean i have way more hours than u nd still not 1st sarge...but that cud be due to the fact i get lag exactly every 3 secs cus of my shitty wireless internet connection

i mean i started a new account on a friends pc with a proper connection nd im doin pretty well

http://bf2s.com/player/69238708/
Wow you have expert explosives, I'm trying for that now but its just so hard. After playing support any class without body armour seems to die too fast for me.

And thanks for everyone who posted advice, I'm going to try them out and try to kill some AT people for a change (but no pistolling from me unfortunately).

Last edited by Aries_37 (2006-04-28 03:36:27)

GetOutOfMyTankNoob
+3|6593
Rofl u die to fast? Thats a stupid excuse.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard