Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England

Kmarion wrote:

perfect tequila drinking music..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrOghHOrYLo
Out in the West Texas town of El Paso
I fell in love with a Mexican girl.
Night-time would find me in Rosa's cantina;
Music would play and Felina would whirl.

Blacker than night were the eyes of Felina,
Wicked and evil while casting a spell.
My love was deep for this Mexican maiden;
I was in love but in vain, I could tell.

One night a wild young cowboy came in,
Wild as the West Texas wind.
Dashing and daring,
A drink he was sharing
With wicked Felina,
The girl that I loved.

So in anger I
Challenged his right for the love of this maiden.
Down went his hand for the gun that he wore.
My challenge was answered in less than a heart-beat;
The handsome young stranger lay dead on the floor.

Just for a moment I stood there in silence,
Shocked by the FOUL EVIL deed I had done.
Many thoughts raced through my mind as I stood there;
I had but one chance and that was to run.

Out through the back door of Rosa's I ran,
Out where the horses were tied.
I caught a good one.
It looked like it could run.
Up on its back
And away I did ride,

Just as fast as I

Could from the West Texas town of El Paso
Out to the bad-lands of New Mexico.

Back in El Paso my life would be worthless.
Everything's gone in life; nothing is left.
It's been so long since I've seen the young maiden
My love is stronger than my fear of death.

I saddled up and away I did go,
Riding alone in the dark.
Maybe tomorrow
A bullet may find me.
Tonight nothing's worse than this
Pain in my heart.

And at last here I

Am on the hill overlooking El Paso;
I can see Rosa's cantina below.
My love is strong and it pushes me onward.
Down off the hill to Felina I go.

Off to my right I see five mounted cowboys;
Off to my left ride a dozen or more.
Shouting and shooting I can't let them catch me.
I have to make it to Rosa's back door.

Something is dreadfully wrong for I feel
A deep burning pain in my side.
Though I am trying
To stay in the saddle,
I'm getting weary,
Unable to ride.

But my love for

Felina is strong and I rise where I've fallen,
Though I am weary I can't stop to rest.
I see the white puff of smoke from the rifle.
I feel the bullet go deep in my chest.

From out of nowhere Felina has found me,
Kissing my cheek as she kneels by my side.
Cradled by two loving arms that I'll die for,
One little kiss and Felina, good-bye.

^Shmuck
At least it's not Margaritaville. Jimmy Buffet sucks.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
Silver Patron, a dash of salt on the tongue and a squirt of lime into my mouth.

Cadillac margs, love 'em.
mr.hrundi
Wurstwassereis
+68|6438|Germany
Last time I had too much of that with some friends we ended up playing football at 11PM in our underwear at 5°C. One of the guys had to walk home afterwards and he insisted on taking a bucket with him. He didn't quite realize that he could also puke on the ground...
A12345
+77|6471
pour in glass, drink neat, ill throw in some sangrita or a cleansing food if im drinking more than one kind of tequila

im a blanco man myself with the extra anjeo a close second, dont like reposado or anjeo since its too much of a compromise and lacks the character of its younger and older brothers

the 1942 and Real from don julio is quite good, 1942 the best of the line, the Real too expensive to ever justify buying a whole bottle, anything over $100 and isnt scotch pushing 18 years is hard to justify to me, dont like don julios regular offerings personally

go and try the different sides of tequila, the mineral pepper variety of an el tesoro or chinaco, the vegetable aspects found in a casa noble, or the more citrus notes from a partida, and cuervo can make a good tequila when they want to, cuervo reserva de la familia is delicious

when in doubt just order a flight and sample a couple of things, just stay away from gold, joven, or anything that isnt 100% agave azul, otherwise youre pretty much drinking half tequila half fillers akin to rum, those impurities and fillers make the bottle cheaper but theyre also what cause bad drunkenness and hangovers

and that dude sounds like seth rogan
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black
My only experience with Tequilla is some shit my friends friend brought back from Brazil. We did slammers, with the salt and lemon.. I only did about 4 or 5 that night, mixed with beer and vodka, and I was smaaaaaashed.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

IrishGrimReaper wrote:

Real men drink Whiskey.
Real men aren't looking for their manhood in a bottle.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

Well we did the Yucca thing last night. Holy fuck, it was ridiculous. It was incredibly delicious, and completely fucked us up. We had a liter of tequila between three of us, and we were dead. I think a lot of that has to do with it tastes awesome so you drink it super quick. I also think the dude in the OP imagined having more friends when you drank it... We had planned to drink it whilst watching Fear and Loathing, but we only made it about halfway through the movie before our drunken minds decided we wanted to do other things. Oh well.

Pro tip btw, if you can't be fucked to shake it, wrap the bottle in some towels and stick it in a tumble drier on a cool setting, padded out with some pillows so it can't move too much. Preferably do this with a tumble drier you don't own, and can deny all knowledge of in the event in breaks. It worked fine for us though.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6192|Roma

ghettoperson wrote:

Well we did the Yucca thing last night. Holy fuck, it was ridiculous. It was incredibly delicious, and completely fucked us up. We had a liter of tequila between three of us, and we were dead. I think a lot of that has to do with it tastes awesome so you drink it super quick. I also think the dude in the OP imagined having more friends when you drank it... We had planned to drink it whilst watching Fear and Loathing, but we only made it about halfway through the movie before our drunken minds decided we wanted to do other things. Oh well.

Pro tip btw, if you can't be fucked to shake it, wrap the bottle in some towels and stick it in a tumble drier on a cool setting, padded out with some pillows so it can't move too much. Preferably do this with a tumble drier you don't own, and can deny all knowledge of in the event in breaks. It worked fine for us though.
Am planning on doing this after exams.
Nice to have confirmation that it is as good as he says as it sounds too simple. Alas there isn't an tumble dryer in this house, so have to do some epic shaking.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

It's actually unbelievably delicious. And it's healthy, because it uses real fruit!
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6192|Roma

That's the Lemon, Lime, Ice and Tequilla one right?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

Yeah, we used 2 lemons and three limes. Just used a tea mug for the sugar, no idea how close that is to the 'cup' unit of measurement.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5754|Roma

liquidat0r wrote:

And there was me thinking you're supposed to lick salt of a girl's body, let her pour a shot into your mouth and then take the lemon from her mouth using your mouth.
man...was kinda sick if i think back, but hey atleast i was the first one to lick, i feel bad for the last guy.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6192|Roma

ghettoperson wrote:

Yeah, we used 2 lemons and three limes. Just used a tea mug for the sugar, no idea how close that is to the 'cup' unit of measurement.
Where did you get your jug from?
I don't really have time to go looking before i need to use it.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

You can use pretty much anything that will seal I think. We used a 2 or 3L bottle that used to hold squash mix.
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6415|Finland

1. Make few lemon slices.

2. Pour tequila on the glass.

3. Put some salt on your hand

4. Lick the salt.

5. Drink the shot fast and one go.

6. Bite the lemon slice.

Go back to 2.
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6566|Area 51

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

4. Lick the salt.

6. Bite the lemon slice.

Go back to 2.
I agree with this method. Only I would pour the tequilla IN the glass
GC_PaNzerFIN
+528|6415|Finland

I blame the whiskey for that... lol...
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

Panzer, read the OP. or do shooters, but the OP was eye opening . . .
GC_PaNzerFIN
+528|6415|Finland

burnzz wrote:

Panzer, read the OP. or do shooters, but the OP was eye opening . . .
Aye, but the thing is I can't afford the 'good stuff'. I know I would be buying that for sure... 

Last edited by GC_PaNzerFIN (2010-05-01 09:52:31)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6471
watched the videos...

hmm.

guy is an obnoxious prick. who made him the king-cheese of tequila when he can't pronounce the brand names properly?

he talks about macho-drinking habits but im not exactly getting a connoiseurs enthusiasm from him...
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Uzique wrote:

watched the videos...

hmm.

guy is an obnoxious prick. who made him the king-cheese of tequila when he can't pronounce the brand names properly?

he talks about macho-drinking habits but im not exactly getting a connoiseurs enthusiasm from him...
Obnoxious is popular. You should know this.

.. he a grouchy old man. Funny.

What did he mispronounce?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

RDMC wrote:

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

4. Lick the salt.

6. Bite the lemon slice.

Go back to 2.
This method was invented for the sole purpose of disguising the horrible shit you are pouring into your face. It's like putting ketchup on a good steak. .. if you are drinking good stuff.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
GC_PaNzerFIN
+528|6415|Finland

Kmarion wrote:

RDMC wrote:

GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

4. Lick the salt.

6. Bite the lemon slice.

Go back to 2.
This method was invented for the sole purpose of disguising the horrible shit you are pouring into your face. It's like putting ketchup on a good steak. .. if you are drinking good stuff.
The good stuff costs 2-3 times more than the lower grade tequila. Gets expensive fast just like with Whiskeys. So I just grab couple lemons and bag of salt and cheap arse bottle.

The guy in the videos is drinking expensive tequila and dissing the methods needed for the normal shit. I can't quite get it, not all of us are willing to drop a hundred for a bottle of tequila.

Last edited by GC_PaNzerFIN (2010-05-01 16:41:39)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

You can get a bottle of Don Julio at Costco for $26 and it's very good. In fact, if you paid attention, he said this is what Patron drinkers would be drinking if they knew about Don Julio.
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard