Liberal Democrats25%25% - 17
Greens4%4% - 3
Ukip2%2% - 2
Bnp20%20% - 14
Other5%5% - 4
Total: 67
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

Tonight in the UK we've had the first televised debates for the upcoming election. So, who do you think you'll vote for?
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6487|Gogledd Cymru

Not sure, BNP have some very strong points though, I'm swaying that way.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

The BNP theoretically have some great ideas, but saying "Yeah we're going to make sure our schools kick ass and everyone is gonna get free university and there will be a complimentary hooker for everyone who votes" doesn't actually mean they can do it, nor have the faintest idea how to run a country. Ignoring all the racial shit, on paper the BNP are pretty good, however in reality they couldn't run a country to save their lives, nor are they even vaguely realistic about it.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6740|London

anyone but conservative... so labour
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6647

If you've no idea who to vote for, have a look at this. It's an election guide, so it asks you some questions and tells you who best matches your answer.
Marconius
One-eyed Wonder Mod
+368|6692|San Francisco
Margaret Thatcher!!  Oh wait...
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5356|London, England

ghettoperson wrote:

If you've no idea who to vote for, have a look at this. It's an election guide, so it asks you some questions and tells you who best matches your answer.
Took your test and...

British National Party:

61%
Conservative Party:

39%
Labour Party:

33%
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6403|North Carolina
I'm obviously not a British citizen, so I didn't vote in the poll, but I took the Telegraph's survey.  Apparently, I agreed with the BNP the most at 67%.
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6105|Birmingham, UK
I'd do anything to be able to vote... i was born 10 months too late

I voted Conservative... and are the people who put BNP trolling?
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6105|Birmingham, UK
71% for the BNP and 27% for the Tories for me lol
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5979|Toronto
57 Tory,
54 Labour
I like pie.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

TSI wrote:

57 Tory,
54 Labour
That should tell you that a vote for either is a waste. They may have historical philosophical differences but a vote for either now can be made with a coin flip and have the same outcome.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
Conservative.

5 votes for the BNP lawl
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6471|Kakanien

The Sheriff wrote:

Not sure, BNP have some very strong points though, I'm swaying that way.
isn't bnp far right wing?!

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
https://politicalcompass.org/charts/uk2010.php

Respect!
-Frederick Bastiat
SEREVENT
MASSIVE G STAR
+605|6105|Birmingham, UK
Respect "came second" near to where i live... popular among the asian community and when the candidate came round she insisted we put a large poster of her face in our window for passers by to see
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Is the Telegraph owned by the BNP or supporting them in elections or something? I took the test again, changed a bunch of answers and it spit out:

British National Party:

54%
Conservative Party:

35%
Liberal Democrats:

27%

I have almost nothing in common with the BNP platform except a belief that the UK should free itself from the EU.
-Frederick Bastiat
Turquoise
O Canada

JohnG@lt wrote:

Is the Telegraph owned by the BNP or supporting them in elections or something? I took the test again, changed a bunch of answers and it spit out:

British National Party:

54%
Conservative Party:

35%
Liberal Democrats:

27%

I have almost nothing in common with the BNP platform except a belief that the UK should free itself from the EU.
The Telegraph is pretty right wing.

Although, to be fair, the BNP seems to represent the viewpoint of many Americans on certain issues (minus the racism).

For example, the whole concept of being independent from the EU is a more American style mindset, which is also part of the UKIP's stances.

Speaking of the UKIP, they tend to support the transitioning of the UK into a republic.  I think it's a pretty awesome idea, but unfortunately, not many Brits seem to agree.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5257|foggy bottom

The Sheriff wrote:

BNP have some very strong points though, I'm swaying that way.
Tu Stultus Es
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6672|Canberra, AUS
Well, I suspected that of all the parties my views line up best with the LibDems (I'm surprised John's don't based on the chart), and whaddya know:

Party

Liberal Democrats:

72%
Green Party:

51%
UK Independence Party:

45%
Conservative Party:

42%
Labour Party:

42%
British National Party:

32%
EDIT: Did some extra q's and

Party

Liberal Democrats:

71%
UK Independence Party:

57%
Conservative Party:

53%
Green Party:

50%
Labour Party:

50%
British National Party:

43%

Last edited by Spark (2010-04-15 19:09:08)

The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum

Turquoise wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

British National Party:

54%
Conservative Party:

35%
Liberal Democrats:

27%

The Telegraph is pretty right wing.

Although, to be fair, the BNP seems to represent the viewpoint of many Americans on certain issues (minus the racism).

For example, the whole concept of being independent from the EU is a more American style mindset, which is also part of the UKIP's stances.

Speaking of the UKIP, they tend to support the transitioning of the UK into a republic.  I think it's a pretty awesome idea, but unfortunately, not many Brits seem to agree.
The BNP at the core are just pure racists. they'll pick up on common dissent (Economy etc) and spin that as something they'll work on (as the hook to get the votes) while at the same time lay the racist undertones (The economys bad because of X and Y, but by the way the amount of blacks in the country isn't helping either). Shit like that. And because they go for common issues that every working class man on the street knows about (and paint a very baby-tastic view of said issues) they get a stupid amount of votes, because sadly people are short-sighted and don't see the party for what it is.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Turquoise
O Canada

FatherTed wrote:

The BNP at the core are just pure racists. they'll pick up on common dissent (Economy etc) and spin that as something they'll work on (as the hook to get the votes) while at the same time lay the racist undertones (The economys bad because of X and Y, but by the way the amount of blacks in the country isn't helping either). Shit like that. And because they go for common issues that every working class man on the street knows about (and paint a very baby-tastic view of said issues) they get a stupid amount of votes, because sadly people are short-sighted and don't see the party for what it is.
It sounds like you need a non-racist version of the BNP.

I guess the closest thing to that is either the UKIP or the Greens.  Surely, either of them are preferable to Tories and Labour.  I would suggest the Lib Dems, but they've sold out to the EU just like the big two.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6679|Disaster Free Zone
British National Party:

64%
UK Independence Party:

64%
Liberal Democrats:

40%
Green Party:

40%
Conservative Party:

38%
Labour Party:

15%

wat?
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5699|College Park, MD
the black guy
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6483|England

Turquoise wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

It sounds like you need a non-racist version of the BNP.

I guess the closest thing to that is either the UKIP or the Greens. .
What are you talking about mate the greens are the complete opposite of the BNP

BNP are arseholes.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard