DarkNova
+7|6599
I'm sure most of you noticed that Medals can be earned multiple time if you meet the requirement again. Like when you highlight a medal you earned in the bf2s stats page. Now my question is, are all medals can be earned multiple times?

Last edited by DarkNova (2006-04-26 17:54:46)

Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6662|Peoria
I would assume that theoretically, all medals can be earned as many times as you want, provided that you put in the requirements again. However, the plausibility of doing so is another story.
slidero
All of them besides the infantry medals/army medals.
joker8baller
+68|6682
None of the one's that require badges... Or you would get one every 34 minutes of playtime. I think all of the IAR's are the one's you can get multiple.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6843|Australia
yer the ones were you need a set amount of stuff first, like the met. service and medl of valour, are bugged, i get a met service medal everytime i join a server, and the same will soon happen with the second valour.

any medal you have to have a iar requirement you'll get again, only once the next set of requirements are met.
these medals can be awarded many times:

Distinguished Service Medal
Awarded to an individual who distinguishes themselves by exceptionally meritorious service in a duty of great responsibility

IAR: Team score of 45
100h command time
100h squad leader time
100h squad member time

Combat Action Medal
Awarded to any person who has distinguished themselves by superior achievement while participating in infantry combat.

IAR: Play for 33 minutes
250h total time played
25,000 kills
25 kill streak

Helicopter Combat Medal
Awarded to any person who has distinguished themselves by superior achievement while participating in helicopter combat.

IAR: 30 kills in a Helicopter
250h while in Helicopter
20000 kills while in Helicopter

Air Combat Medal
Awarded to any person who has distinguished themselves by superior achievement while participating in aerial combat.

IAR: 25 kills in a Plane
200h while in Aviator
10000 kills while in Aviator

Armor Combat Medal
Awarded to any person who has distinguished themselves by superior achievement while participating in armored combat.

IAR: 25 kills in an Armor Vehicle
250h while in Armor
10000 kills while in Armor

Good Conduct Medal
Awarded to those individuals who, through exemplary conduct to their comrades, have shown themselves to be models of efficiency and fidelity

IAR: 27 kills and NO Team kills, damage or vehicle damage
250h total time played

bugged medals, you can get more than one, but they wont show up in your stats

Medal of Valor
Awarded to the individual who distinguishes themselves by gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of their life above and beyond the call of duty; the deed performed must have been one of personal bravery or self sacrifice so conspicuous as to clearly distinguish the individual above his/her comrades and must have involved the risk of life.

250h total time played
5,000 driver special ability points
1,000 flag defense points
30,000 team points

Meritorious Service Medal
Awarded to an individual for exceptional conduct in the performance of outstanding services and achievements in support of their comrades

250h total time played
1,000 heals
1,000 repair points
1,000 resupply points

Last edited by kontrolcrimson (2006-04-26 18:16:48)

DarkNova
+7|6599

kontrolcrimson wrote:

Good Conduct Medal
Awarded to those individuals who, through exemplary conduct to their comrades, have shown themselves to be models of efficiency and fidelity

IAR: 27 kills and NO Team kills, damage or vehicle damage
250h total time played
bugged medals, you can get more than one, but they wont show up in yor stats
Medal of Valor
Awarded to the individual who distinguishes themselves by gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of their life above and beyond the call of duty; the deed performed must have been one of personal bravery or self sacrifice so conspicuous as to clearly distinguish the individual above his/her comrades and must have involved the risk of life.
How is Good Conduct Medal bugged? It does show up in the stats as earned: X times.

Last edited by DarkNova (2006-04-26 18:10:32)

kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6843|Australia
no its a mistake, ill edit it, its the two badges underneath it thats bugged
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6709|Howell, Mi USA
U can earn the Good Conduct Medal every 250 hours played. it shows 2 in my stats. Whats the bug?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6843|Australia

Cbass wrote:

U can earn the Good Conduct Medal every 250 hours played. it shows 2 in my stats. Whats the bug?

kontrolcrimson wrote:

no its a mistake, ill edit it, its the two badges underneath it thats bugged
mad scotsman
+177|6623|scotland
valour medal doesnt register either, when you get the requirments for a second it will award you it every time you join a server but will never show as 2 medals on your stats.
TAW_Zeus
King of the Gods
+5|6791|Mount Olympus
I first got my Purple Heart on 9/11 (coincidence?) but I have received it 2 more times in game but it is not registered in my stats.
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6853

TAW_Zeus wrote:

I first got my Purple Heart on 9/11 (coincidence?) but I have received it 2 more times in game but it is not registered in my stats.
you should be happy about that.

I know that I am.
WarmPudgy
+41|6603|Arkansas
yar ive had a friend get 2 purple hearts in a night and theyre not registered
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6843|Australia
no they wont. Im not sure if its a bug as well, but its not as bugged as th two others.
NoS
karma padder
+13|6642|UK
you can't get the infantry medals again because the requirments double each time, and since you can't have more than x1 of the badges it'll never happen.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard