13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

ask her.
Brasso
+1,549|6630

Stimey wrote:

how I get girl go prom with me
haha related note: when did it get so fucking complicated to ask a girl to prom?  now it has to be such a big deal.  there's no more "will you go to prom with me?", it's just recorded notes in teddy bears and cards etc...
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Arc
silly one-liner
+24|6459|Ontario

Stimey wrote:

how I get girl go prom with me
you catch her big moose and cook it good
Stimey
­
+786|6120|Ontario | Canada

burnzz wrote:

ask her.
good idea burnsite
­
­
­
­
­
­
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5999|Vortex Ring State

Stimey wrote:

burnzz wrote:

ask her.
good idea burnsite
he means elaborate please

Where?
When?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

sorry, thought i was helping.

you think prom is hard, wait til you ask someone to marry you . . .
Stimey
­
well, its not a question of how;
its a question of who
­
­
­
­
­
­
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6365|California
I myself had to find a cute or hot girl to go with that was the hard part, asking was easy, just find the right girl stimey you can do it, i found my date 3 weeks before prom lol
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5871|00770

burnzz wrote:

Tetn1s wrote:

Just a quick question...

Can a chick stop liking you for no reason at all?
quick answer? yes.
tbh, no.
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5178|Sydney
More like she won't tell you the reason, and you'll think it to be subtle but to her it's completely fucking obvious.
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|5871|00770

Jaekus wrote:

More like she won't tell you the reason, and you'll think it to be subtle but to her it's completely fucking obvious.
touché.
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5473|Ventura, California
So she's not answering me on FB. Two days in a row...oh well...

Shall I call or SMS ?

By FB or SMS if she asks why I'd say just to go out and have fun together. She'll ask me if I like her for sure lol, but via FB or SMS saying you like somebody isn't too...uhh nice I guess.

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2010-04-13 06:36:00)

And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6521|Austin, Texas
In person >>>> over phone >>>> SMS >>>> facebook

always
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6411|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

Trotskygrad wrote:

Stimey wrote:

burnzz wrote:

ask her.
good idea burnsite
he means elaborate please

Where?
When?
Next time you guys talk.

Just say something like "I've been meaning to ask you, would you like to go to the prom with me?
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5178|Sydney

-Sh1fty- wrote:

So she's not answering me on FB. Two days in a row...oh well...

Shall I call or SMS ?

By FB or SMS if she asks why I'd say just to go out and have fun together. She'll ask me if I like her for sure lol, but via FB or SMS saying you like somebody isn't too...uhh nice I guess.
Don't act distant, but don't act too keen.

You can feel keen, just try not to let it on too much.

Definitely show interest though. It can be a bit of a fine line to walk when your emotions are on a bit of a rollercoaster.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6756|Scotland

Eifa wrote:

burnzz wrote:

Tetn1s wrote:

Just a quick question...

Can a chick stop liking you for no reason at all?
quick answer? yes.
tbh, no.
lol.......

FUCK.

Tetn1s
+59|6642|Los Angeles
I started to get to know this girl that I really like, things went well and it leaded to me asking her out. Problem is that she never got back to me on that, and it's been like a month since i've talked to her. I wanted to try to reestablish communication with her so I tried IMing her, but I was left empty handed; she didn't respond back. This was right before spring break. I tried again 2 weeks later, after spring break, no luck. so I thought that maybe for some reason she didn't like me anymore, and I thought the chase was over.

But, today during class, her lab partner made a comment that I just had to respond to, and I looked pretty much in her direction, and I could tell that she started to get uncomfortable and nervous, so obviously I'm assuming that she still likes me or whatever.

Seriously what is going on in this chicks head? What should I do?

She has a little brother and it looks like he hacks onto her aim once in a while, but im not sure if i'm unlucky and I IM her when hes on, or she is just ignoring me.

I REALLY want a date with her.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6756|Scotland

Go up to her. Ask her WTF is going on.
Arc
silly one-liner
+24|6459|Ontario

Tetn1s wrote:

I started to get to know this girl that I really like, things went well and it leaded to me asking her out. Problem is that she never got back to me on that, and it's been like a month since i've talked to her. I wanted to try to reestablish communication with her so I tried IMing her, but I was left empty handed; she didn't respond back. This was right before spring break. I tried again 2 weeks later, after spring break, no luck. so I thought that maybe for some reason she didn't like me anymore, and I thought the chase was over.

But, today during class, her lab partner made a comment that I just had to respond to, and I looked pretty much in her direction, and I could tell that she started to get uncomfortable and nervous, so obviously I'm assuming that she still likes me or whatever.

Seriously what is going on in this chicks head? What should I do?

She has a little brother and it looks like he hacks onto her aim once in a while, but im not sure if i'm unlucky and I IM her when hes on, or she is just ignoring me.

I REALLY want a date with her.
I too am confused.

She's in your class, and you haven't spoken to her in a month after you asked her out (in person?)
Tetn1s
+59|6642|Los Angeles
Shes in my class, I did ask her out in person, and communication started breaking after we started health class, which was pretty much right after I asked her out.

I think im gonna go up to her after class and ask her "Hey, have you been getting my IMs recently? (Yes/No) Why don't you send me an IM then, it'd be nice if we can chat once in a while"

Last edited by Tetn1s (2010-04-13 16:03:53)

Lai
+186|6151
THIS people, is why you avoid IM and other 21th century crap for basic ancient human communicative needs.

Tetn1s wrote:

Shes in my class, I did ask her out in person, and communication started breaking after we started health class, which was pretty much right after I asked her out.

I think im gonna go up to her after class and ask her "Hey, have you been getting my IMs recently? (Yes/No) Why don't you send me an IM then, it'd be nice if we can chat once in a while"
Bad idea:

1. If she hasn't got your IM's, she'll wonder WTF you're on about.

2. If she has got your IM's, it means she felt/feels uncomfortable about them (for God knows what kind of reason) and asking about them will only make her feel more uncomfortable (you'll want to avoid this).

So you shall either assume she has got them and ask her straightforward, though in a casual rather than a accusative manner, why she didn't reply (you can torture the little brother before hand to make sure if you need confirmation); or you shall completely ignore or pretend to ignore the fact that you have made earlier attempts at asking her out and simply ask again as if it were a complete novelty. This will allow her to accept your proposal on a no question asks basis, which at this stage might make her feel more comfortable (this is a good thing).
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

You look crazy and desperate; leave the poor girl alone!

Seriously though, fuck e-talking to her, if you want her to go out with her you need to actually hang out with her. Start from scratch; go talk to her and arrange to do something - ignore everything you've done so far as if it never happened. Hang out, have fun, talk etc and then think about asking her out again. This is of course assuming she is currently ignoring you for whatever reason.
Stimey
­
asked girl today, she said yes
­
­
­
­
­
­
13urnzz
Banned